Episode 19

[ENGLISH VERSION] : My boy(daddy)friend

In the morning in Korea, it becomes a passionate morning for Krystal. She hurried to meet Taeyeon at the airport. She took Jessica's car key and immediately left the house.

"Soo Jung! ", Said Yuri.

"Ne. ", Answer Krystal.

" Where are you going ? ", Asked Yuri.

" I want to leave. ", Answer Krystal.

"Mwo? With whom ? ", Asked Yuri.

"W-Wae? ", Ask Krystal.

"Why did you bring your own car? ", Asked Yuri.

"Wae? Can I not bring my own car? ", Ask Krystal.

"A-ani. It is just …. ", Yuri looks confused about how to answer Krystal.

"I have to go, appa. ", Said Krystal who went straight into the car.

"Soo Jung ...", muttered Yuri.

Krystal drives the car and heads to the airport. He can't wait to meet Taeyeon. While on the other hand, Taeyeon had just landed in Korea and he had to take his suitcase in the trunk.

A few hours later . . .

Krystal parked her car and she was surprised to step into the arrival area at the airport. He saw several reporters with their professional cameras ready. Krystal ventured to step inside.

"Yes, look, it's Krystal. ", Whispered one of the reporters.

"Oh, is he in Taeyeon's photo? ", Asked one of the reporters.

Krystal runs faster when she realizes that some reporters have looked at her. Krystal managed to get into the airport and she waited for Taeyeon at one of the cafes.

Before long, a man approaches Krystal and touches Krystal's shoulder.

"Kya! ", Said Krystal who was shocked.

"W-wae? ", Ask man who is definitely Taeyeon while laughing.

"Oppa! Who do you think you are. ", Said Krystal.

"Have you waited long? ", Asked Taeyeon.

"A-ani. ", Answer Krystal.

"Have you had lunch? ", Asked Taeyeon.

Krystal just shook her head and Taeyeon invited her to have lunch together. When he was about to leave the airport, Taeyeon had seen many reporters, but as if he didn't care, he still walked past the reporters with Krystal.

"Oppa.", Murmured Krystal.

Taeyeon brought his suitcase while embracing Krystal's shoulder because there were some reporters who tried to approach. Krystal shows where she parked her car and some reporters are still following them.

"Get in the car. ", Said Taeyeon while opening the car door.

"B-but ...", Krystal looks confused.

"Come in. ", Said Taeyeon.

Krystal followed Taeyeon and he rushed into the car. Taeyeon follows Krystal and drives Krystal's car right away.

Jessica POV

I feel uncomfortable while attending fashion week this time. Somehow I feel anxious and want to hurry back to Korea.

drrt ... drrt ...

* New Message *

Appa: Explain this to me. (sent photo)

SOO JUNG!

Appa: NOW Soo Yeon.

It turned out that my feelings were right, Appa sent me photos that were spread on Korean news portals about Taeyeon and Krystal. I can only close my eyes and immediately leave my seat.

"I want to go back to Korea now. "

" B-but Miss. "

" I'm leaving now, please take my suitcase at the hotel. "

" Ne Miss. "

I don't care how I must get to Korea right now. I can't stand it anymore with everything.

drrt ... drrt ...

"Soo Yeon! "

" Ne. Appa.

" What's going on?"

" I tell you later. I will explain. "

" I'll go back to Korea. "

" No ... No ... You don't need. "

" Wait for me. I'll arrive soon. "

Appa can always act according to his will. He always overwhelmed me with his behavior. I have to get to Korea before him.

Jessica POV End

In Korea, Amber saw the news about Krystal on the Korean news portal, He opened his eyes and was surprised when he realized that the girl in the news was her ex-lover. He increasingly did not understand what had happened to his ex-lover because the title on the news portal was very unlikely.

"[BREAKING] : Top Singer, Kim Taeyeon with his girlfriend."

"What is this? ", Muttered Amber.

Meanwhile, shortly after reading the news, Amber saw Krystal get out of the car to the place to eat. He immediately approached his ex-lover to ask about the news that was circulating at this time.

"Soo Jung! ", Said Amber.

Suddenly his steps slowed down a little when he saw Taeyeon coming out of the same car and into the dining room following Krystal. He became more curious and finally peered from outside the dining window. He sees Krystal looking happy while with Taeyeon.

What is happening to you, Soo Jung?