Episode 1

[ENGLISH VERSION] : My boy(daddy)friend

Divorce is not a solution in the household to end problems. However, this step was still chosen by Jessica to end her marriage with Taeyeon. Jessica felt Taeyeon was unable to divide the time between work and family. Taeyeon had to part with Jessica and leave a 4-year-old child who gave named Krystal.

15 years later. . .

"Krystal, today is your first day on campus. You have to be able to socialize with your environment and new friends. ", Jessica said when taking Krystal to campus.

"Ne. ", Answer Krystal while glancing at the campus building.

Krystal gets out of the car and walks into the campus building. Krystal chose Seoul National University to continue her studies. Jessica frees Krystal to choose which campus her only child wants. Krystal looks for classrooms that have been notified by student services a few weeks before the new school year.

"Krystal! ", That voice made Krystal turn around and fell silent.

"Amber. ", Krystal murmured when she saw a man running towards her.

"Are you going to study here too? ", Asked Amber.

"Ne. ", Answer Krystal.

"Thank God, I can see you again. ", Said Amber.

Krystal sighed and she walked back to her class.

" Wait . ", Amber grabs Krystal's hand and looks at Krystal.

"Wae? ", Ask Krystal who tried to release Amber's grasp.

"You still can not forget that? ", Asked Amber.

"I've forgotten everything, including yourself. ", Answer Krystal.

Amber let go of his hand and let Krystal leave. Amber paused when he heard Krystal's answer, he didn't expect his ex-girlfriend to say something like that. Krystal goes into her class and sits in the middle seat alone. Before long, another student came to Krystal.

"Is it empty here? ", Asked the student, pointing to the chair next to Krystal.

"Ne. ", Answer Krystal.

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo. I'm Yeri. ", The new student introduced herself while sitting next to Krystal.

"Ne. I'm Krystal. ", Answer Krystal.

Tap ... tap ...

The footsteps. make the class that was originally noisy becomes calm. A man walked in front of the class and put his bag on the table. He looked at every student in the class and he leaned on his desk.

"Annyeonghaseyo. ", Said man.

"A-annyeonghaseyo. ", The students are still guessing who is man currently standing before them.

"Ne. It seems like you were unlucky when you first entered the lecture. ", Said man.

"W-wae? ", Asked one of the students.

"Because you have to meet me. I will teach mathematics courses. I understand that math is something that is very hated by students who have just graduated from school like you. ", Replied the man.

All students just chuckled to hear the answer from man. The name took a list of new student names and he fell silent while reading one name.

"S-soo Jung. ", Said man while looking at the students.

Krystal raises her hand and she is surprised why the man mentioned her name.

"Soo Jung, what is your clan? ", Asked the man.

"Kwon Soo Jung. ", Answer Krystal.

"Ah, Ne. ", Said man.

The name again called every name on the list of new students and where he introduced himself.

"Well, after I know you, maybe this is the time for me to introduce myself. My name is Kim Taeyeon, I've been teaching for a long time on this campus. If you are looking for me outside of our meeting hours, you can go to my office on the 6th floor of this campus. ", Said man while putting his hand in his pants pocket.

When the teaching and learning activities take place, two students in front of Krystal are whispering about Taeyeon.

"I heard he didn't have a family yet, he was the only youngest lecturer on this campus. "

Hearing the conversation, Krystal seemed to not care and remained focused on what Taeyeon was explaining. However, when she watched Taeyeon's face from behind, she fell silent and felt she didn't want to take her eyes off. When she was watching Taeyeon from behind, suddenly Taeyeon stopped writing and looked at his watch.

"Alright, until our first meeting here. See you next week. ", Taeyeon said while tidying up his books.

When some students left the class to change classes, Krystal was the last person who was still sitting and quietly watching Taeyeon. When he was about to leave the class, Taeyeon accidentally looked at Krystal and it made Krystal embarrassed. Taeyeon just smiled at Krystal's behavior and he left the classroom first.

On the other hand, Jessica had just arrived at Yuri's car showroom. All employees in the showroom greet Jessica very kindly.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mrs. Jessica. ", Said one employee.

"Annyeong, is Yuri in her room? ", Asked Jessica.

" There is. Please. ", Answer one employee who immediately take Jessica to Yuri's room.

Tok ... tok ...

"Yuri ~ yes. ", Said Jessica.

"Sica, what are you doing here? ", Asked Yuri.

"I want to meet you. ", Replied Jessica.

"Are you not in the office? ", Asked Yuri.

"Ani. ", Replied Jessica.

"Sit down. ", Said Yuri who immediately approached Jessica.

Jessica sat on the sofa in Yuri's work room and folded her arms.

"Did something bother you? ", Asked Yuri.

Jessica shook her head and hugged Yuri who was sitting next to her.

"How about Krystal? ", Asked Yuri.

"I took her to college this morning. ", Replied Jessica.

" I hope everything is okay. ", Said Yuri.

"Eomma, I have chosen a university that will be my place of residence. "

" Jinjja? "

" Ne. I chose Seoul National University. "

" M-mwo? "

" Seoul National University. "

Jessica POV

That campus is the cause of my divorce. Taeyeon always spends his time teaching, even early in the morning he is not at home and must attend class. Not that I forbid him to become a lecturer, only he could not arrange his time. When Krystal said that she had chosen Seoul National University, I could not forbid it, because it would definitely make her dreams break. I just hope that she doesn't meet Taeyeon once.

"Sica ..."

"Ne. "

" Are you really alright? "

" Ne. "

My meeting with man who is currently my husband is not the first time. He is my senior when we go to school, many say if he likes me but because I already have a lover at the time, I don't really care about the feelings he has. It was very surprising when we met again, he was still alone and he said if he waited for me for a long time. He never knew who my ex-husband was and he never asked that during our marriage, he really wanted me to forget all my painful pasts.