First Mission Part 2

Wolves Among Us

"I only see three men but I can't tell who they are," Chen sighs, setting his binoculars down. He stands up and stretches before going back to the other wolves and Sehun. "I'll stay here and keep an eye on you guys." He gives Chanyeol's back a pat before untying his weapon. "You guys have a plan?"
"I don't know," Sehun says honestly. "Maybe we should-" He gasps when Kai suddenly turns and runs down a hill, getting closer to the warehouse. He grips onto the wolf's fur tightly, looking back to see Chanyeol running after them as well. "Kai, what the hell's gotten into you?!" Sehun stares with wide-eyes as Kai runs towards a ledge, not slowing down even a little. "Kai?" He buries his face and closes his eyes tightly when the wolf stops at the ledge, using it to launch himself up and forward, towards the roof of the warehouse. He feels the wolf under change, replaced by two arms. He looks up at Kai's now human form, human Chanyeol behind them. 
"K-Kai!" Sehun looks at the distances between all three of them and the warehouse below; a good ten to twenty feet left. He begins to panic, turning his head and burring his face into Kai's chest. He feels their fall begin to slow before a tingling feeling returns in his body.

Sehun stays clung to Kai even after everything goes still. He only finally opens his eyes when Kai slowly sets him down.
"We're here."
Sehun widens his eyes at the roof in confusion. "H-huh?" He lets go of Kai's arm, letting out a long exasperated sigh. He slaps him hard on the arm."That scared the out of me!"
Kai just smiles.  "You have a tight grip, Sehun."
Sehun blushes before pulling his staff off from his own back; he watches the two other boys do the same. "Are we going to have to fight them?"
Kai shakes his head. "No," He responds. "We want to sneak in, making as little noise as possible...wait, what's that noise?"

All of them listen closely before Sehun lets out a scream as two men slamming through the roof, landing nearby. 
Eunhyuk uses his ice to lift him up through a hole, another boy, Sehun's never seen before, beside him. His short, white hair almost covers his eyes. Electricity wraps around his arms as he grins wolfishly.  "Intruders," Eunhyuk says calmly. "And they look like some of Suho's dogs."
"I was bored anyway!" The one with the electricity speaks up now. "Should we get Siwon?"
"No." Eunhyuk jumps off his ice. "We'll kill them quickly."
Chaneyol and Kai quickly step in front of Sehun, bringing both of their weapons up as they guard him. Sehun does as well, not as confidently, but he brings the staff up anyway. He frowns all of a sudden, looking around. "Chen said there were three..." Sehun whispers. All of Sehun's thoughts are pushed from his head when the roof crumbles beneath him. He screams as he falls, trying to grab onto something desperately.

"Sehun!" Kai shouts but grunts when he's probably almost hit. Sehun's arms strain as he just barely catches himself on a wooden ledge. He gasps and looks up at the hole he had just fallen out of. He flinches when a drop of some sort of liquid falls from it. He squints to try to see it clearly. He can only tell what it is when it drips onto his cheek. Light, like water. But when he looks down, he notices a man standing below. He can't tell if the man notices him or not. As quietly as he can, he starts to try and climb up, using the railing. His climb, however, is cut short when something tightly wraps around his foot, pulling forcefully. While his fall isn't as hard as he thought it'd be, but it still hurts his shoulder. He rubs his shoulder and it takes him a moment to sit up, unsure what had happened. He looks at his palm, cringing at the splinters. 
"I was hoping they'd send you."

Sehun shoots his head up, staring at Siwon with wide eyes. The man is still in a business suit. He quickly crawls back and using a pole nearby to help himself up. "We have unfinished business." 
"Don't think I'll be an easy target this time!" Sehun shouts, trying to cover his fear, and Siwon just smiles. 
"Good." Sehun glances up at the roof again, wondering how the others were doing. "But I'm afraid Suho just sent you to your grave, child."
Sehun quickly grabs his staff that fell, holding it up to protect himself. "Try me!" Sehun shouts again, still afraid. How could he not be?  This man was the reasons for his nightmares. A man who tried to kill him and would have if not for Kai. Sehun's been training with Suho, of course. He had to convince the man to use his magic, but he finally agreed. And thanks to that, Sehun knows how to dodge a few water attacks. Of course, it's different when someone is trying to kill you.
Siwon's whip hurt the most, snapping at Sehun from different angles. He's able to dodge one or two. As Suho taught him, he tries keeping away from Siwon's water as much as possible. Any connection and Siwon would have him down. He's able to dodge him for a while until he can feel himself begin to lag. One or two whips nearly slapping his arms and face. 

Sehun rolls over to some stairs leading down, glancing down at the thin layer of water starting to build up on the floor. He slowly backs up, gripping the railing as he stares. When Siwon runs towards him, he stumbles and falls back down the steps. He's able to catch himself before he hits the ground. He breathes heavily as he quickly darts to the clutter on the left hallway.  When he hears Siwon's footsteps, he tries to be quiet as he makes his way down the corridor, ducking into a room on the right. He silently closes the door behind him, grimacing at the stinging of the splinters and his back.

Sehun looks at the room behind him, suddenly freezing up. The room is cold and made of stone. A furnace sits at the very end of the room, seeming to haven't been used for a month or two. He walks over to it, peering inside of it closely. He looks down around it, pieces of burnt clothing scattered around. He squints at one in particular, however. As he picks up a black piece of clothing, he stares at the symbol on it.
"Flight..." Sehun whispers. He narrows his eyes in thought. What is this place? He looks back down, picking up other materials. 
"Telekinesis and...time." Sehun suddenly drops them, realization hitting him. He covers his mouth and puts his back to the wall. The same symbols the three boys who died had. He shakes as he heads back to the furnace, closely looking at the outer rim of the entrance. Blood. Dried blood. They didn't even get to bury the members- Siwon burned them!
"O-oh god." He wants to puke. He yelps when the door swings open, Siwon glowering darkly at him. He grips his staff tightly again. "This...this room is..."
Siwon slowly takes closer steps towards him, his stare deadly. "It's where you'll be joining your old members."
"Kris, Tao...Luhan." He looks at all the symbols. He suddenly feels...wrong. Sehun is taken unaware, slapped to the side by a hard, sudden snap. He slams against the hard wall and groans. Siwon is quick to take advantage of this, stepping over the boy and grabbing his head. Sehun tries to kick him off, crying out when he's hit hard across the face again. 
"I'll be honest," Siwon says as he grips him tighter, his fingers beginning to dig into Sehun's temples. "You put up a decent fight this time." Sehun feels panic set in when he, once again, feels submerged into water. "But it's not enough." He stares up at Siwon with wide eyes, his mouthing moving as he tries to scream. He's in this position again. Not this again. He can't go through this again, and he won't. Sehun grabs out for something, anything. His hands wildly search and erratically. He grips onto something, fabric. He looks over at it. Three symbols. Three boys. Siwon and his boys killed them all. This way or another, it didn't matter. He wouldn't stop until they were all dead. Sehun can feel himself get angry now. Heat building inside him as he stares deep into Siwon's eyes. He becomes enraged, something inside wanting to explode and release. That's when he does let it go.

Sehun focuses on Siwon's throat, on the air inside. He stares at in intensity. In his mind, he reaches for the wind. He twirls it around his hands, levitating it in his palm. It's his to control. As soon as he closes his hands tightly, his knuckles turning white as he tightens it, Siwon suddenly stiffens. He gasps and gags, chokes and tries to speak. They stay there for a moment before Siwon lets go, suddenly falling back and grabbing his own throat. Sehun slowly stands up, his eyes never leaving him. He reaches both of his hands out towards him, continuing to choke him. Even as the man slams his hand on the floor and his eyes begin to slowly drift close, he doesn't stop. He doesn't want to stop. Not until he's dead. He must be feeling the same thing Sehun felt; small, ragged gasps escaped his mouth, his eyes round and wide. But now, Siwon's life was in Sehun's hands. His to control and to end. To put him out like a little, burning candle. Slower, slower into the abyss. The same abyss Sehun dreams of.  An abyss those three members must have felt in their last moments. 
"You don't deserve to live," Sehun hisses angrily, watching Siwon with burning hatred. 

Someone suddenly appears beside Sehun, trying to pull him away. He pushes the person away and pulls his arm back, his hands never releasing the air. 
"Sehun!" Someone grabs his hands tightly and steps in front of him. "Stop it!" He shakes his head. "Sehun, stop it!" Kai grabs Sehun's face and shakes him. "You need to STOP!" Siwon begins to go limp, his arms barely moving. 

Sehun lets out a sudden gasp as steps back, releasing his hands. Siwon lays on the floor, unmoving. He breathes heavily as he stares at the man, his eyes wide.
"Siwo..." Sehun backs up against a wall. "What?"
Kai quickly goes over to Siwon, pressing two fingers to his throat. He sighs. "Not dead..." Kai turns his head to Sehun, frowning. Sehun begins to shakes, the other man shaking his head and grabbing onto his hands. 
"We have to go!"
"Are...are we gonna leave him like this?"
Kai nods quickly before pulling his arm, running down the hall and up the stairs. He wastes no time to morph into his wolf, tossing Sehun onto his back before he slams through the front doors. Chanyeol joins them shortly, leaving two other men shouting at them as they ran. 


Sehun feels weak as he holds onto Kai, barely paying attention when they reach Chen. Their voices become distant, his mind goes to dark places.
Siwon desperately reaching at his throat as he chokes, the air and life being ripped out. Sehun's anger, reaching and pulling. How easily it released from his very being. How could he let things get that far? Why is he so angry?

Why did he do that?