CHAPTER 4

Chances to?




 

HAPPY READING ^__^!

 


 

YOU - KIM HAYEON    SEUNGMIN

BANG CHAN          WOOJIN         LEE KNOW(MINHO)        CHANGBIN

HYUNJIN        HAN(JISUNG)        FELIX      I,N(JEONGIN)

MARK      JUNKYU      PARK BONA         MR JUNG     


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH


 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 




   Junkyu ah i really miss Hayeon unnie    .




   Well we are busy with training what else could she expect. Our dreams being an idol is not a joke. We been so far already     .




    I know but when we have free time we wont even have chance to meet Hayeon unnie    .




    Well nuna has her own schedules. We cant force her or anything right     .




    You are right. I hope this months i can get through it well. So next month i can have more free time    .




    Yah dream on. Our free time is limited     .




   Well for now im just trusting my unnie to get along with Stray Kids more. She seems to open up well with them     .




   Well they seem so nice and wild to her. Thats how we were when we met her for the first time. Which i hope we arent kicked out again     .




    Really you bringing up the old matter       .




    Nope just reminding. Well we better be fast or we are in doomsday     .




     Yah you are the one who is always late. Dont hella blame me on this     .




    Urghh fine. Yah Park Bona     .




    What is it again. You know i dont have time for this      .









Bona was feeling annoyed but Junkyu just sigh and reach out to her right arm and hold it firmly while pointing out the fresh cuts that is on her hands.  Junkyu look at her sternly. Bona starts to fidget trying to get her arm away from him.










    Why do you have those marks again     .




    What are you trying to say. I didnt have any today     .




   You fight with your mom again didnt you     .




    I did not now let go of me     .




    Tell me the truth Bona     .




   Yes. She did it again. You cant even do anything. She is a monster after my dad leaves me. You knew it so whats the point. No one cares about me Junkyu. No one. Just leave me alone     .




    If no one is then i would Bona. You promise me that we wont keep any secrets from each other then what is this. Why would you keep all this small things when you know that theres someone that cares about you. You are not alone Bona     .








Without any words said. Bona starts to tear out. Junkyu sigh and pulled her to his embrace. He never want to see Bona in pain. To him Bona is a bright girl that he would glad to have as a friend. However ever since they starts to be in SKZ. Many things happened to the both of them that was beyond imagine. Yet he thanked Bona for always be there for his up and downs and also you of course. Without your help, he wont know how to take care of himself ever again. After Bona calmed down. He pulled out from the hug and wipe her tears with his thumb. Looking at her with his week smile.









   Yah you arent weak. You are Park Bona. A positive girl who i knew since young. I dont want to see you like this. No one would Bona. I promise myself that i will help you in all needs.Just promise me things like this wont happened again    .







She just nod her head. Junkyu chuckled and pinch her cheeks.







    Now lets go training. I will buy you chicken once we finish our monthly evaluation   .




    You better mark your words Junkyu   .




    Hey you know i wont let my best friend down    .






◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








As per normal. While the rest of your friends were busy. You were at the rooftop alone. Since its break time and you felt lazy to eat since you have no appetite. Also you have no mood to meet anyone in the school. Well early morning Stray Kids tried to be around you but you declined them and just want to be alone. While you were enjoying the breeze. You realize that you felt something weird this past few days. You didnt know what is it but everytime you are around the boys you felt something that you never had before. Its kind of bothering you but you try not to think anything else. You felt happy that you are enjoying the breeze with peace and no one is ruining your mood at the moment. Just then you felt someone hands wrapping around your waist and your left shoulder felt heavy. You knew who it is and you just let it be.










I thought you are busy.




   How can i leave my Yeonnie alone here    .




Mark i dont have to repeat myself right.




    Can we just stay like this for the moment. I miss our times like this. Its been so long   .




Mark....




    Have you ever thought that one day we could possibly be seperated for some reasons    .




I never had a chance to think about that.




    What if one day you had to choose between one of us    .








You remove his grip and face him while holding his hands. He look at you curiously while you gave him a slight smile.










Mark. You know that i dont fall for people easily. And i know that nothing cant separate us because you are the only best friends that i trust and rely on. I cant simply lose you to someone new. Thats hilarious.




    We wont know anything Hayeon. One thought can change our minds. Arent you worried about that    .




Mark, i can promise you that we are not leaving each other sides no matter how high and low it is. Even if i broke your heart im sorry because i only see you as my friend. A trusted friend that i can only have. No one can replace you. Why are you so worried that we might be seperated because of just small problems.




   Ani. Its just my worries thats been in my mind lately    .




Yah. Lets focus on our present first. Now lets promise each other that if anything happens we would always be happy for each other.




     I promise. Yah you missy better remember or dinner this weekend    .




I wont forget that. Mark can i have a huggies



    Oh you little bunny come here    .







You chuckled and hug him since its been so long since you hugged each other. Mark gave a light kiss in the top of your head and smile widely as he knew that his thoughts won't change his decisions. You didnt know that he like you but he never once shows hints that he like you just because to protect both of your friendship. Later not being aware that there's someone from far looking at the both of you with his fist clenched tightly......








◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








Man what a boring day today.




Dont tell me that Bona is not around again.




Not only Bona... Junkyu is not around too.




Hyung. Jisung kept wondering how would it be to be with Bona. Like every single minute.




Also he kept bugging me to change seats with him just because Bona is my seatmate.




I miss Hayeon nuna. I wonder where she is.




Well just let her be alone for awhile. She might need to clear her minds up. Plus competition is coming soon. She might be busy at most.




Wait. If you are here where is Changbin.




I thought he went here first. He told me he will go first since i have to help Mr Jung with something.




Wow you must be Mr Jung new favourite student then.




There's no way i could be in that position. Didn't you heard about it. They can't chose other students accept for the top scorers.




Yeah none of us have yet to reached that level yet.




Well Han is catching up with one of the students there. I heard he might be the first new freshies to be in one of the top scorers.




Ayee hyung. It doesnt matter anyways.




Yeah we are here for just one reason. After that we are free from all the things that haunt us. Woah finally i see someone going for their lunch today  




Oh Changbin where have you been.




I went to my locker to keep some things at the moment. Mianhae im late for lunch.




Well its fine and why is your fist is so red.




Yah you didnt fight with anyone right.




Aniya its just i grip onto something really hard that it turns red.




Well you better not do anything harm again Changbin. The last time is so much trouble. We cant have any trouble again here and not to our new friend.




Whatever. Im hungry did you save me some food.




Hyung i got you some food . I know that you will be lazy to get your own  




Aye thanks maknae.




Changbin ah i hope you will be prepared for the upcoming underground battle next few week.




Will 3racha have their chance to perform.




Ani. Its 1vs1. I strongly suggest you to battle up.




I will if Mark is joining in those battle.




You can anticipate that in three weeks time Changbin ah.




Nuna its good to see you here.




You miss me. Aww thats sweet.




Hayeon ah i thought you want to be alone at the moment.




I got news for you guys but i hope you guys are prepared.




Well we are i guess.




Well underground battle is common for every semester in this school. There's three components which is rap, dance and vocal. Everyone can participate and you guys might win something big or lose with nothing.




Does that means you will be in the competition too.




    For that you its up to all of your imaginations. Well yes i will join for both dance and rap. Dont worry. I wont play dirty




Well guys you can sign up your names to Mr Jung and just have fun. Besides only the top scorers in every sections are allowed to battle with their own lecturers or even the trios.




    Just a heads up there will be group performance too. That will solely be judge by the school representative. Anything else you want to know just ask us. We will gladly help you all.




Thats cool. Thanks for the news guys.




No problem. Oh and Changbin ah. You drop your hat earlier. I saw it laying on the staircase near the rooftop. I knew it was yours as there's your initials on it. Well i got to go see you guys soon.




See you nuna.




   Seungmin ah. The principle wants to see you after lunch  . Be there soon. See you guys on the competition day.












After you put Changbin hat on the table you grab Marks hand and start to walk away since you saw Changbin expression is like wanting to kill Mark so soon. Once you and Mark are far away from them. They start to feel curious and confused at the moment.












Is it just me or Mark always pop up anywhere anytime




Mark is just Mark Bang Chan. Besides i have the feeling that Hayeon is one of our competitor.




Yah who knows she will be the judge too.




Ani. Nuna wont be either one. She will always surprise us if she wants to.




Nuna is sure on of a kind huh. At the same time i feel strange about Mark hyung. Its somehow makes Changbin hyung have this annoyed looking





Speaking of her why is our dearly Changbin, Woojin and Seungmin stays quiet every single time Hayeon is around us . Plus why are you at the staircase.




Nothing happened. Its just my feet took me to that place before i went to my locker.




Its doesnt makes any sense Changbin.




You were watching them from far didnt you. That is why your fist were red earlier.




I dont know what you're talking about hyung.




Okay my lovely hyungs lets not fight here. We are still new and we wont want to get punished by the discipline master.




Well im full. See you hyungs in class later. Im out.




Aish jinjja. Changbin hyung have been acting so weird this days




That includes our Seungmin and Woojin hyung.




Im fine its just that i dont see Hayeon smile today. Thats not normal to me




Well hyung i better go to the office before i myself get scolded by the principle .




Arasso. Stay safe while you are alone.




Dont make those puppy face. Its adorable to us but not others




Yah stop with your extra it is not relevant.




Aigh jinjja. Well lets get our food done before the bell rings




Kyaaa i cant wait for underground battle soon.




Count me in Hyunjin.