CHAPTER 2

I DON'T KNOW WHO TO CHOOSE?!

[JUNG JIYEON]

4pm to arrive at MNET show award venue, looking at my watch, 2 more hours to go. The intense photoshoot just ended, I looked over at the boys, they looked so tired and tied down with busy schedules.

 

“Oppa, we have to bring the boys over to MNET later at 4pm right?” I asked Dongwoon’s manager as his table is next to mine.

“Yup, they should get ready soon. The show starts at 6pm live, they need to be there at 4pm to get dressed up and have their make up done” He said to me before breaking the news to the boys.

 

Does that mean Big Bang will be there too? Will Jiyong win an award today? Or will highlight win one? I thought as I start to pack my things into my bag and helped the boys packed their things when I felt a head leaning against my shoulder.

 

“Yah,Jiyeon ah I’m so tired, can we not go and just sleep” It was Junhyung, since when was he that casual to me?

“No, you have to go, what if highlight wins an award?” I said as I gently remove his head and pretended to walk away to take something and I heard him groaning.

 

After taking a short rest, we all headed to MNET show and went to the backstage. We were finding for Highlight’s room when I saw Big Bang’s room. I told Junhyung I will be back soon and he agreed.

 

“ANNYEONG OPPAS” I opened their door and I already have Daesung crashing onto me.

“Jiyeon ah, you haven’t been visiting us” Taeyang said, pretending to be angry but eventually still gave me a hug.

“Excuse me guys, please let go of her” Jiyong came and tried to separate Daesung and Taeyang from me.

“Jealous freak” TOP whispered but loud enough for Jiyong to hear.

 

I talked to them for a while before heading back to Highlight’s room. They have already started doing their make up when Junhyung told me that he was thirsty and asked if I could get them some drinks. I agreed and went to the vending machine nearby. I was checking out my Instagram on my phone before knocking onto someone.

“Oh my god, I’m so sorry” I apologised and bowed down

“It’s okay” that voice. That irritating voice.

“Hey Jiyeon, it’s been a while” he said while trying to interlock his hands with mine while I tried to let go but he was too strong.

“Mino, we are over, we are just friends. So can you let go of my hand?” I looked into his eyes, feeling irritated.

“I miss you, Jiyeonnie” he was about to lean in but I pushed him away and walked off.

 

Why did he have to be here, WINNER is invited too? Why cant he just let go of everything. He cheated on me, and now he wants to get back? Or is he just playing around with me. I was walking back to the room when I realised I didn’t get any drinks so I had to lie.

 

“Sorry guys, machine broke down” I said and went to the couch to take a rest.

“I will go to the backstage admin to ask for some drinks” Yoseob’s manager volunteered.

 

                 Hey Jiyeon baby, dinner tomorrow?

 

I was resting until I received a text. Mino again. I decided to just ignore him and continue resting.

 

After a long 3 hours, the show was finally over. Highlight won the best new artist award while Big Bang was just here to perform. I told Junhyung that I will be going back home with Jiyong from here and he agreed. I bid goodbyes to the boys and went into Big Bang’s van.

 

[KWON JIYONG X GD]

Why does she look so restless today? Did something happen? I didn’t want to question her infront of Big Bang so I waited till we reach home.

 

“Finally home sweet home” Jiyeon said as she took her shoes off and rested on the sofa.

“SO, what happened?” I asked her but she looked confused.

“What are you talking about?” she sit up and used her phone.

“Yah Jung Jiyeon, don’t lie to me. I know something happened.” I said and took her phone away as I really wanted her to tell me.

 

She told me everything that happened today. Mino and I, we are from the same company. I wanted to beat him up so badly when I found out that he cheated on her the other time but I didn’t want to create problems for YG. If only she knew my feelings for her. But I was afraid that it might ruin our friendship so I didn’t dare to confess. Jiyeon is someone with dedication and responsibility. She have been working for Junhyung for 8 years, without complains no matter how tired she was. She genuinely cares for friends or even someone she doesn’t know. There is just so many good things about her so I don’t understand why the Song Mino can just throw her away like this and keeps harassing her. What exactly does he really want. I was deep in thought thinking if I should confront Mino when I saw Jiyeon coming out from the shower. She was looking at her phone when her faced suddenly changed.

 

“What’s with that face?” I asked her while walking to her curiously and she passed her phone over to me

 

[SONG MINO OF WINNER DATING UNKNOWN GIRL?]

 

It was a photo of Mino holding hands with Jiyeon. I was on the verge of beating him up.

 

“I’m going to call that idiot to stop talking to you” I said as I return the phone to her. She didn’t say much, she took her phone back and sat down quietly on the sofa. , how do I comfort her or make her feel better in any way?

 

“Hey princess, it’s okay. It’s not even true right. I’m sure YG will give him a good scolding tomorrow morning.”

“Do you think it is that simple? My face is on the internet, you know I hate attention. Jiyong ah, what if fans start attacking me when I am out” She is worried, I am also worried. I cant be there for her the whole time when she is outside.

“Call me if anything happens, you know I will be there for you” I assured her and gave her a hug.

 

[JUNG JIYEON]

Why did things have to turn out this way. Fans gonna think that we are really together and I’m gonna get attack outside. I kept tossing around on my bed, I just couldn’t sleep. Jiyong tried to assure me that everything will be alright but I just know, it wont be. I told Jiyong not to confront Mino, I didn’t want him to get into trouble.

 

Hey, are you okay? Reply me when you can.

 

Junhyung texted me. Other than Big Bang, only Junhyung knew that I dated Mino. I told him Mino cheated on me as I was looking really restless the day we broke up and Junhyung kept asking I was so upset so I had to tell him. He is really understanding, he gave me a half-day leave that day to go home to rest.

 

Yeah, I’m fine. Don’t worry about me.

 

How did this happen? I thought you went to get drinks for us?

Did it happen during that time?

 

Yup, sorry I lied just now. I was walking away

him thats why i forgot to get the drinks.

                                                    

 It’s okay, sleep early. I will fetch you at 10am tomorrow morning.

Goodnight Princess (:

 

Wait, did he just called me princess again. Second time today. If Jiyong and Junhyung keeps calling me that, I will be so dead. Being called princess by leader of Big Bang and rapper of Highlight isn’t that bad hehe. I tried to push Mino off my thoughts and went to sleep.