CHAPTER 5

I DON'T KNOW WHO TO CHOOSE?!

[MINO]

I miss her. It has been almost a year since we broke up. I was stupid to cheat on her. I tried being with other girls, but none of them could make me feel the same I felt for Jiyeon. GD sunbae warned me not to talk or touch her anymore. But, I really miss her. I have to see her. She should be in Around Us Entertainment at this timing.

 

I drove there, I need to see her today. I need to tell her that I still love her and to give me another chance to prove myself. I called her but she didn’t answer. I texted her but she didn’t reply. I didn’t have access into the company as not anyone could enter except for the staff, artist or unless you made an appointment. I was about to leave when I saw her and Junhyung sunbaenim walking to the company.

 

“What are you doing here?” she asked coldly

“I need to talk to you” I said as I held her arms when she quickly pushed my hands away

“Sorry, I don’t have the time. And do not touch me anymore, I don’t want to get into any scandal with you again”

“Mino-ssi, please leave the company if not I have to take actions” Junhyung said and pulled Jiyeon next to him

“Can you give me 5 minutes?” I looked at her and she agreed, she told Junhyung that she will be in the company in a while. She didn’t want to talk in public so she brought me into a private room to talk.

“What is it?” she wasn’t smiling when she asked that, she was pissed

“Can we start over again babe? I promise, I will change” I pleaded her and held her hands, she didn’t push me away this time.

“I hope you can understand that I am happy without you now, and I would be more than happy if we could be friends”

“NO. I want you back. I miss you so much” I said and pulled her into a hug when she struggled to get out but I didn’t allow her to. She was yelling at me to let her go but I didn’t. I miss her scent, I miss her. Then, I heard her crying. Did I hug her too tight? Was I too harsh? I let her go and she slapped me, the same slap she gave when she saw me and another girl on my bed.

“I’m sorry baby, I didn’t mean it. I just miss you too much” I apologised and wiped her tears but she pushed me away again.

“I don’t want to see you again” she said and walked out.

 

What have I done? I ed things up again. I can’t give up just like that, I need her in my life. What should I do now? Then I received a call from my manager that I’m going to be late for a photoshoot, I put Jiyeon aside and rushed to the photoshoot.

 

[JUNG JIYEON]

I didn’t want to see him again. The flashback when I went to his house and saw that girl on his bed flooded my mind again. I wiped my tears away and walked into the company like nothing happened.

 

“Did he do anything to you?” Junhyung asked and I lied

“Nope, he didn’t. We just talked.” I smiled and pretended that I was okay. I didn’t want to tell him that Mino was too harsh on me.

“Alright, I have a recording to do now. Wait for me to come back, we will go for lunch with the boys” he said as I nodded.

 

Should I tell Jiyong? I don’t have many friends, and I can’t keep it inside me. I feel like my tears are going to explode if I don’t tell anyone. I needed to rant.

 

Jiyong, are you free to text now?

 

Yes I am free for a while now.

Did anything happen?

 

I’m sorry I had to rant to you. Mino came to my company.

He said he wanted to talked and so we talked.

He wants me back, he told he missed me. Then..

 

THEN WHAT? WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU?

 

Then he hugged me and didn’t want to let me go.

I had to shout at him and then I started crying.

That’s when he released me and I ran away.

I slapped him though, god, I’m horrible.

 

I warned him not to touch you anymore.

That bastard, he’s going to get it from me.

You are not horrible, you are protecting yourself.

 

No please, don’t get into trouble because of me.

Come home early if you can, I’ll see you at home.

 

Why do I feel like a burden? I really didn’t want Jiyong to get into any trouble. But I really have no one to talked to. I was tearing up again. I tried to flood myself with work so I don’t have to think about it again.

 

Where is Junhyung? It’s almost 2 hours since he went for recording. Wait, since when did I ever asked where is he. Usually, he will be doing his stuff, I’ll be doing my work. But ever since that “date”, I have been asking myself where is he. Just as if like god heard my thoughts, he came back.

 

“Hey princess, ready for lunch?” he asked and told me to get my bag so we could go out for lunch.

 

[YONG JUNHYUNG]

The boys were suppose to follow but they knocked out in the office right after we came back. They told us to takeaway for them when we are coming back. So it’s me and Jiyeon again. She didn’t look too happy again. Something must have happened, did she lie to me? Our food came but she wasn’t eating, she was playing with her food with the chopsticks.

 

“Stop playing with the food princess, are you not hungry”

“Sorry, don’t really have much appetite today” she smiled and put her chopsticks down.

“Something happened right? Did Mino do anything to you?” she started tearing when I mentioned Mino’s name. I didn’t want her to cry in public so I grabbed her wrist and we went to a quiet park nearby.

“Tell me, what did he do?” she told me everything and I was mad, I was so angry. But I can’t do anything because, I am just her boss after all. A normal friend.

“HOW CAN HE DO THAT?” I said it abit too loudly and she was shocked

“I’m going to beat the out of him” crap, did I really say that. Now she must be wondering why I said that, not like I’m her boyfriend.

“Why are you so concerned? Why.. do you keep calling me princess these days? And why did you bring me out for a date that day?” she knew? She knew that I had feelings for her? Should I just tell her?

“Because, I like you.” I confessed, , is she going to reject me?

“I’m sorry, I’m not feeling well… I am heading home first. Please grant my leave for the day. Thank you” she said and walked away but I’m pretty sure I saw her blushing. At least she didn’t reject me. It’s gonna be awkward from now, I shouldn’t have.

 

 

[KWON JIYONG X GD]

8PM and I’m finally off work, Jiyeon texted me and told me she’s waiting for me at home already. Song Mino is really making me mad. I clearly warned him not to find Jiyeon anymore. No one can hurt my bestfriend.

 

“Jiyeon, I’m homed” I shouted when I opened the doors

“Jiyong ah, come and try the chicken pie I made” she said as she brings the chicken pie to me, I sat down at the sofa and ate

“Why did you let Mino talk to you? You shouldn’t have. Then none of this will happen” I couldn’t hold my anger anymore.

“Yah Kwon Jiyong, do you think it’s my fault now? I shouldn’t have told you what happened. I should have just kept it to myself” she said and moved away from me. Why is she even talking to me like this? I’m saying all this for her own good.

“You gave him the chance to do that, if you ignored him, he wouldn’t have been able to do that” I said and slammed the plate on the table, I saw her looking at me in disbelief.

“Oh right, it’s my fault then. If you say so. I don’t even want to talk to you, hope you have a good rest” and with that she went to her room.

 

I know I was too harsh, but I couldn’t help it. I cant stand her being treated like this by him. I wanted to apologise to her but she had her door locked and refuse to open to the door. Guess I could only wait till morning to talk to her. ARGH, what have I done????