CHAPTER 16

I DON'T KNOW WHO TO CHOOSE?!

[YONG JUNHYUNG]

We have arrived at the venue for MAMA and I have to say, Jiyeon could have easily be mistaken for a celebrity. She is just like GD, their styles are so similar. She just looks cool, even cooler than me. We were getting our make up touched up as we need to look our best on stage or off stage.

 

“Guys, I have collected your lunch. Eat this first before performing later. It will be a long event, so don’t starve yourself” Jinhyun said and passed us our lunch, Jinhyun is Yoseob’s manager.

“Neh hyung, thank you” I said and took the lunch box from him

“Oppa, where will we be sitting later?” Jiyeon asked him with full, she seriously don’t care how people look at her, so cute.

“The celebrities will be sitting on the left side and we will be on the right side with the other managers” he said and she just nodded and continue eating as if she haven’t ate for 3 days.

“Are you that hungry” I asked and gave her a piece of meat from my lunch box

“I have been running around today, I’m really hungry and I didn’t had breakfast” she was really running here and there today to get everything sorted out

“Thanks for everything princess” I said and kissed her cheeks

“You are welcome Junnie, fighting!” she said and gave me the fighting sign, I would have died on the spot because she is so cute

“Let’s take a family photo!” Dongwoon said and had everyone in position, all of us and our managers

“1,2,3” and he pressed the button down

“How about one photo of just the managers” he suggested and all of them stood in one line, Jiyeon has her armed linked with Jinhyun and Chanwoo, I’m not jealous because I know she is loved by many and she is the baby sister of so many people. Everyone just loves her, but I’m lucky I’m her other half. I smiled at them as they took the photos.

“I’m so tired” she complaint and had her head on my shoulders

“I’ll give you a break when we are back in Korea” I told her and saw her face lit up.

“Really? Thank you Junhyung” she said and kissed me, only to have everyone cheering in the room

“Let’s go out and walk around to greet the other people here” I said and she nodded so we went out and the first we saw was EXO’s Sehun, we bowed at each other and chatted for a bit.

“Sehun-ssi, how have you been?” I asked him

“Things have been alright for us and I believe this is Jiyeon-ssi?” he asked and shake her hands

“Nice to meet you Sehun-ssi” she shook his hands back

“You are really popular on the internet nowadays, nice to see you in person. Last long with her Junhyung hyung” he said and I just thanked him. We continue greeting the others until it’s time to get to the front stage to have our seats sorted out. Jiyeon and the rest were sitting on the right side and we were on the left side.

 

Not long later, the show started and the next performer was GD. Big Bang have many fans here so everyone was screaming, I looked over at Jiyeon and she was cheering just like a fangirl. I was confused as he walked out without any music on. Then he suddenly talked.

 

“Good evening everyone, I’m sorry to disappoint the fans but Taeyang is having a sore throat today, he is on medication and get well soon but he can’t sing today. Everyone, wish him good health please. I will have a special guest to sing with me today but before that I have to ask Junhyung first” he said and suddenly the spotlight and camera were on me

“Can I invite your girlfriend on stage to sing with me?” he asked and everyone started screaming, I really wanted to see her on stage so I gave him an OK sign and the camera turned to her. She was really shocked and didn’t know if she should get onto the stage.

“C’mon bestfriend, you cant leave me hanging here right?” GD said to her and soon everyone was chanting her name

“Jung Jiyeon Jung Jiyeon Jung Jiyeon” the fans were all screaming her name, this girl sure have some popularity huh. It was until 1 minute later, she gave in and went onto the stage where GD passed her the mic and the music starts.

 

She is really good at this, confident in front of so many people. She doesn’t seem to have stage fright also. I took my phone out to record my girlfriend. I was really amazed and amuse by her. She sure knows how to be on stage, she is just like the female version of GD. What a queen. All the other celebrities were really amazed too, they were all jamming to their music.

 

[JUNG JIYEON]

Finally, the end of the show. I cant believe what just happened. Jiyong really did that? This was the idea he was talking about? I went to the backstage to wait for them in the room. Looking over at the internet to see if anyone was talking about it. Then suddenly, Highlight came into the room and they were all teasing me.

 

“Jiyeon, you were so good just now. I can’t believe how confident you were up there” Dongwoon said to me and I cant help but to blush

“Yah Junhyung ah, how can you agree to that? You should have said no” I said to Junhyung only to have him defending himself

“How can I say no? I gotta save GD some face and besides, I really wanted to see you perform on stage. Trust me, you sound good and looked really good too. It was a perfect performance” he said and I started wondering if I was really good

“You guys did well too for your performance, I’ll cook you guys a good meal when we are back in Korea” I said and wanted to reward them for doing so good on stage. They even won the best new artist award.

“Can’t wait for food” Junhyung said and then went to get changed

 

I can’t wait to go back to Korea, I want to go home to sleep. This year’s MAMA was so rushed, the flights will be in 3 hours time, after the show so we really have to rush. After everyone got changed into their comfortable clothing, we all rush to the airport to catch the flight. I haven’t seen Jiyong anywhere yet, maybe we are taking a different plane but he is so gonna get it when we are homed.

 

“I’m so hungry, can’t wait for the plane’s food” I told Junhyung and he looked at me

“Why don’t you get fat from eating?” he said and I started laughing

“High metabolism Junnie” I said and he complaint about how it was not fair that I don’t get fat and he get fats easily

“Since you are complaining about getting fat, I think I don’t have to cook for you anymore” I only to have him begging me to cook for him

“I was just kidding, look I’m so fit. I feel so small, I think I need to eat more” he said and laughed

“I’ll bring lunch for you to the office tomorrow” I told him and then slowly fall asleep on his shoulder on the plane.