CHAPTER 9

I DON'T KNOW WHO TO CHOOSE?!

[JUNG JIYEON]

It has been 2 days since Junhyung and I got together, nothing much has happened ever since Mino came that day. Jiyong is finally going to come back today!! I missed him so much, it’s 10pm now and I’m waiting for him at home as he told me that he will be homed at about 10pm. I was watching some shows on youtube when I heard the doors open.

 

“Hey princess, I’m homed” I went to him and hugged him

“How was Japan? Did you had fun there?” I asked and helped him with his luggage

“Japan was okay, how about you? Did anything happen these 2 days when I’m not around?” he asked and unpack his luggage

“Actually, I got something to tell you” I said and he suddenly looked at me, giving me all his attention

“What is it?”

“Erm... Junhyung he confessed to me and now, we are together.” Why did he look so disappointed?

“Oh is it? He is a good guy, he will take good care of you” he said with no expression. Is he not happy for me? Did I do anything wrong?

“Hey, look at me” I said as he looked up “What’s wrong? Aren’t you happy for me?”

“I’m just tired, don’t worry. Of course, I am happy for you, don’t think so much” he said and smiled but I was still not convinced.

 

I left him to unpack his luggage while I just sat down on the sofa, using my phone when I came across a post.

[GD OF BIG BANG DATING JAPANESE MODEL – KIKO MIZUHARA??]

I pressed on the link and there were photos of them in public. Why didn’t he tell me anything about it? I didn’t know if I should ask him. But it’s over internet, so even if I ask or not, doesn’t make any difference, right? I was gonna ask when he walked out from his room.

“Jiyong ah, why didn’t you tell me anything about this?” I asked and showed him my phone. He took it and read the article.

“We are just really good friends, that’s all” he said and returned my phone

“oh” that was all I could say, he seems different today. Maybe he’s just too tired.

 

[KWON JIYONG X GD]

I feel bad, for giving her my cold attitude. It’s not like I blame her or Junhyung. It’s not wrong for them to be in love, it’s just me. I can only blame myself, I didn’t tell her that I liked her. All these years, I had many scandals with other celebrities. How is she supposed to think that I like her? And now, another scandal with Kiko. How bad can things get for me? I was going to sleep when I heard music coming from the living room. I went out and saw her doing her work.

 

“It’s late, why are you still doing your work?” I asked as I took a seat next to her.

“I’ll finish up soon” she said and smiled at me

“So… how have you and Junhyung been?” I asked, trying to sound normal as I didn’t want her to think that I’m not happy for her.

“We are good, except that Mino came by that day” she explained what happened to me and I knew I had to do something.

“I don’t think he will give up. Just becareful when you are outside, call me if anything happens. Arraso?” I said as I patted her head and went into my room to sleep. I’m not a selfish person, I will give them both my most sincere blessings, as long as she is happy.

 

(the next day)

[YONG JUNHYUNG]

We were at the company, working on our next album. Composing lyrics, thinking of the next theme for the MV. When I decided to take a candid photo of her working at her desk. It was now that I decided to post this picture on my Instagram with a caption of ‘’. It was 2 minutes later when I saw her walking to me with a cute angry face.

 

“Yah Junhyung, my phone can’t stop vibrating and why did you post that picture of me!!!” she had both her tiny hands on her hips.

“Why? I want everyone to know about us, I don’t want to lie to our fans. Trust me, LIGHTS are very understanding people, they will support us” I said to her and she nodded cutely. She went back to her desk and continue her work.

 

About an hour later, Minhyuk, our media manager told me that many reporters have started writing in to our company to confirm about the rumous. I told him to confirm with them we are together and all highlight members are supportive about it. I also told Jiyeon to keep her prepared for what might come up next. She was really worried that LIGHTS will not like her. And also being on the internet once again.

 

“Aish, jinja” I heard her as she looks really stressed up at the work she’s doing.

“Let’s go out and eat princess” I told her as she looked up at me really cutely

“I don’t want, I’m not hungry” I know she just didn’t want to be in public now, but I didn’t want her to feel this way, I want everyone to know that I’m proud to have her as my girlfriend.

“C’mon, you cant hide forever. Trust me, no one will hurt you” I finally convinced her to go out.

 

I interlocked my fingers with hers before we walked out of the company. There was a few fangirls outside waiting for us.

 

“Omo Junhyung oppa, can we take a photo with you and Jiyeon unnie?” they asked excitedly and I agreed. After taking photo with us, they thanked us politely and left.

“See, not so bad right?” I asked and saw her smiling. As we were walking, many people recognized us but they didn’t disturbed us, they just waved and greeted us along the way.

 

At least we had a peaceful lunch this time round, finally she’s laughing and smiling. I think I’m the luckiest man on earth.

 

 

CURRENTLY AT CHAPTER 9 WITH ONLY ONE SUBSCRIBER, BUT OF COURSE I WON’T GIVE UP ON THIS STORY. TO MY FUTURE SUBSCRIBERS, hoped you enjoyed this story as much as I enjoyed writing it xx