CHAPTER 8

I DON'T KNOW WHO TO CHOOSE?!

[JUNG JIYEON]

Yup, we are officially together. I can tell that he really wants to announce our relationship but I have told him not do yet. I was scrolling down my Instagram when I saw the picture he posted. I was afraid to go to the comment sections but I pressed to see anyway.

 

[omo it’s jiyeon unnie!!]

[oppa’s girlfriend?? Aww kyeopta!!]

[#JunYeon is sailinggg]

[oppa, you cant lie to us with your caption]

[omo omo so cute kekeke]

 

“What are you looking at?” Junhyung asked as he came to sit next to me on the sofa. “Just looking at the comments” I said while still reading.

“LIGHTS already think that we are together, but thankfully they are such a understanding and lively bunch” I said and smiled at him.

 

Hey babe, I’m heading over to the airport now.

Be good, take care of yourself. Miss you already.

Love you baby xx.

 

Yes, you take care of yourself too.

Update me everyday alright? Miss you too.

Love you too *hearts*

 

“Are you and GD really close? To the extend of calling each other baby? Saying I love you?” Junhyung asked, I know he’s jealous but he shouldn’t be. GD is the most important person in my life and I can’t lose him.

“We are closer than you expect, but like I said. Don’t worry, I know how to differentiate. Jiyong is very important to me and I won’t want to lose him just because my boyfriend thinks that way. Trust me okay?” I said and held him hand.

“Yes princess, of course I trust you” he said and lie down on my lap

“So, where do I sleep tonight?” he asked as he yawned

“There’s a guest room” I said while fiddling with his hair.

“We can’t sleep together?” he asked while giving me a sad face.

“I guess… we could?” I said and stand up to walk to my room while he just followed behind. Even though I knew him for 8 years, but I am his girlfriend for barely even a day and he’s already gonna sleep next to me? I feel bad for not telling Jiyong yet.

“Goodnight baby, I love you” he said his first I love you to me and kissed my forehead before lying down on the bed

“Goodnight Junnie, love you too” I said as I put the blanket over him and went to sleep.

 

[YONG JUNHYUNG]

I was awaken by the loud doorbell when I looked at the clock, 8am. I looked at Jiyeon and she was awake too, by the bell. She went to open the door and it’s the person she want to see least now. SONG MINO.

“Didn’t I say I don’t want to see you anymore?” I heard her say to him while he just casually barge his way in.

“Why? Is it because of Yong Junhyung?” he questioned her as I listened in the room. I didn’t come out yet as I didn’t want anyone to misunderstand.

“How did you know?” she answered him coldly

“I saw the damn post?!?! I know how he feels for you the day I went to look for you?” he said to her, almost shouting and I knew I had to come out and settle.

“Yes, we are together. So what?” I saw his shocked face when he saw me walking out of her room.

“JUNG JIYEON, you didn’t even let me sleep on your bed and now you sleeps with this guy? Are you a ?” it was then when a slap landed on his face. Jiyeon couldn’t tolerate people humiliating her like that.

“Yah Mino, get over it. Move on, she’s with me now. Don’t test my patience here, I don’t want things to get rough” I said while blocking Jiyeon from him.

“YONG JUNHYUNG, YOU BETTER WATCH OUT” he said before leaving the house.

 

She was so angry till the extend she could cry. All I can do is to hug her and tell her that I’ll protect her no matter what. I’ll never let Mino do anything to her or else my hand is going to land on his face.

 

“Sorry, I just got reminded of the day I got cheated”

*flashback*

Finally got to see Mino after a week, he was at a concert at Japan and Thailand last week so we couldn’t meet. I cooked his favourite rice with teriyaki chicken, hopefully he missed my cooking!

 

I have been trying to hail a cab for 20 minutes until one finally stopped for me, I told the ahjussi the address and waited patiently till I reached.

 

I took the spare key he gave me out and opened the door softly as I wanted to surprise him. I opened his room door and all I see is a girl next to him. He was shirtless. I was lost for words, I didn’t know what to say so I gave him a tight slap and walked away.

 

“JIYEON, WAIT FOR ME” he held my hands before I could walked out of the house.

“What do you want and take your dirty hands away” I was tearing up

“I didn’t know… I was drunk last night” he tried to explain but I just ran out. I looked at the lunchbox in my hands and threw it away. Then I went home and cried the whole day. I couldn’t believe this is what my first love did to me.

 

*end of flashback*

 

This is the first time she told me in details, she was afraid I might do the same. So I had to assure her.

 

“I am not Mino, so trust me okay? I will never let you down” I hugged her tightly and give her my 100% assurance.

“Thank you Junhyung, for helping me with my insecurities. Go get ready for work, you have a MV recording later” I smiled at her and went to prepare.