CHAPTER 4

I DON'T KNOW WHO TO CHOOSE?!

[KWON JIYONG X GD]

I woke up and saw her face next to mine. If only everyday could be like this. I received a text from my manager saying that YG wants to see me later. Why? Does it have something to do with Jiyeon since he knows I’m staying with her?

 

“Jiyeon, wake up” I tried to wake her up as she told me she need to wake up by 8am today.

“Morning Jiyong” been so long since I heard her sleepy voice.

“You told me to wake you up at 8am right?” I reminded her as I offer my hand to pull her up.

“Oh yah, YG wants to see me today. It might be about you.” I told her as I showed her the text.

“Is anything bad going to happen?” her voice went soft, I miss the cheerful Jiyeon already. I assured her nothing will happen and will update her once I met YG.

 

Junhyung came to fetch her at 9am and I told him to take good care of her and to text me if anything happens. I was ready to meet YG, I called my manager over to drive me over.

 

I was walking to his office when I saw Mino walking from the opposite. This piece of , he is the one who caused Jiyeon’s unhappiness. He was her first boyfriend and he had to break her heart. He walked over to greet me and bowed to me.

 

“Bloody hell, don’t act like you are some good guy here. You hurt my bestfriend and I haven’t settled it with you” I said to him and pushed him against the wall.

“I’m sorry GD sunbae, I still love her. I did not mean it to break her heart.” Still love her? Oh please, they will never get back together ever. Mark my words.

“Don’t ever think of getting her back, one time you try, you will get it from me. She is kind enough to even remain as friends with you but you just don’t appreciate it. Don’t ever touch her anymore.” He was about to reply me when YG walked out and signal us in.

 

“So, Jung Jiyeon is a friend of yours right Jiyong” YG asked me as I nodded my head.

“And you Minho, I thought you told me you broke up with her?” YG looked at Mino sternly, waiting for him reply.

“Yes Mr Yang, I have broke up with her. She was about to fall down that day when I saw her so I grabbed her hand to refrain her from falling” ing liar, why is he lying.

“He is lying, Jiyeon told me that he wanted her back and refused to let go of her” I said as I looked right into YG’s eyes.

“Is it true Minho?” YG know I will never lie, I have never lied to him before throughout all these years.

“I apologise for what I did and I will not do it again” he bowed down and apologised to YG and assured him nothing of this will happen again.

“Jiyong, tell your friend we are sorry for what happen and it will not happen again” YG wanted me to tell Jiyeon that he will deny the rumour to the public and make sure her name is clear.

 

I walked out of the room after saying bye to YG and ignored Mino’s bye. I just know he will still talk to her and text her. I texted Jiyeon to tell her about the good news.

 

Hey princess, what are you doing now?

 

Just some admin work, did everything went well?

 

YG said he will clear your name and deny all

rumours of you and Mino dating! So don’t worry!

 

Really? Yay!!! Thank you Jiyong for talking to YG

on behalf on me!! See you tonight okay? Love you xx

 

[YONG JUNHYUNG]

“Junhyung! You want to go for lunch? My treat! Since we failed to have one the other day” why is she so happy today?

“Why are you so happy today princess?” I smiled and asked her

“YG said he will deny all rumours and will clear my name”

“Well, then let’s go celebrate since we don’t have any schedules today right?” I asked, hoping that she will say yes.

“No schedules doesn’t mean no work right CEO?” she raised an eyebrow at me, why is she so cute?

“I’m your boss, so you listen to me” I joked around with her and saw her laughing. Finally, I missed her laughter. I think I’m really in love with this girl.

“Fine, let me get my bag and we can go” she ran to her table to get her bag.

 

Is this consider a date? Am I really in love..? I don’t remember the last time I felt like this for a girl. She make me feel special. When she is happy, I am happy. When she is sad, I feel sad. Honestly, she is really pretty, she can pass off as an celebrity. Without make up or not, she has this natural beauty that I cant explain.

 

We decided to have ice cream as we were not that hungry, I wore my mask and cap out as I didn’t want to be recognised.

 

“Is it nice?” I asked as she was eating the ice cream.

“It’s really nice, how about yours?”

“You wanna try?” I asked and tried to feed her, I saw her blushed when she took a mouth from my spoon.

“Thank you, yours is really nice too. Are we going back after this? I really have quite a bit of document to finish up” she asked, I wanted to be with her the whole day today. Just us, having fun outside.

“I didn’t rush you for the documents right? Let us just enjoy today” I said and she just nodded.

 

 

[JUNG JIYEON]

Junhyung brought me out today, we went to eat ice cream. Then he brought me to this night market, he told me no one would recognise him except for a few ahjummas. Not many people know about that place and he would visit that place very often when he has time.

 

“Omo Junhyung, it’s been so long since you visited Ahjumma’s store. Is this pretty girl your girlfriend?” wait what, no no I’m not his girlfriend. I was about to reply but I was too late.

“Neh ahjumma, she is my girlfriend. Pretty right?” he said and winked at me. I was about to deny when he whispered into my ears, “Just play along”

“Annyeong ahjumma, nice to meet you” I said and bowed at her.

“Wahh Junhyung, you better take care of her you understand?” the ahjumma told Junhyung and patted his shoulders. We said goodbye to ahjumma as he held my hand and walked away. I wanted to remove my hand but it was so awkward to do that, we continued walking till we reach a small river.

 

There was no one here, just us. The peacefulness is so calming, I really like this place. It was then I realised we were still holding hands.

 

“Um Junhyung, my hands?”  

“Oh sorry, I didn’t mean it” he said and let go. Even though it was dark, I’m pretty sure I saw him blushing.

“And since when did I become your girlfriend?”

“It is that bad to be the girlfriend of Yong Junhyung?” wait, he’s not being serious right?

“Yah Junhyung, stop joking. Your fans will kill me and then I cant work for you anymore then you can go find someone to handle all your nonsene” I said and laughed

“Alright alright, I was kidding. Sorry!”

“It’s okay. Thank you for bringing me out today. I had a lot of fun” I said as I took a seat on the grass next to the river

“I had a lot of fun too, thank you for accompany me” he said and took a seat next to me.

 

We went quiet for a while. Not because we didn’t want to talk. We were enjoying the peace we have for now. Why did my heart skipped when he was holding my hands? It felt like a date today. I couldn’t help it but to smile to myself.

 

“Why are you smiling?” oh crap, he saw me smiling?

“Nothing, just enjoying the breeze here”

“Thank you for today princess, I have never felt so happy for a long time. Thank you for being with me throughout these 8 years” why is he suddenly thanking me? Omo, I don’t know what to say..

“No worries Junhyung, you have been really nice to me too, so I wanna thank you for being the nicest boss also” I said and gave him a little pat on his head.

“C’mon, I will fetch you home” he stood up and offered his hand and help me up.  

I reached home and saw that Jiyong wasn’t homed yet so I dropped him a text before going to shower and sleep.

What time are you coming home? It’s 12am already.

Be safe outside, I’m going to sleep soon! Goodnight (:

 

Sorry I couldn’t see you tonight ):

I’m having supper with the boys. Sleep tight

and sweet dreams. Love you alright <3

 

With that, I went to take a shower and got ready to sleep. But I couldn’t sleep, I was thinking about..Junhyung. Am I starting to have feelings for him? NO, it couldn’t be. But, what is the weird feeling when he held my hands? I can’t explain. It was different from Mino, this felt like.. love

 

No, I can’t. I can’t date a celebrity again. I will only get them into trouble. Ugh, Jung Jiyeon. You need to stop thinking about this. Junhyung doesn’t like you either so stop it. Why do I sound like an idiot talking to myself in my mind like this. Whatever, I’m gonna sleep now and stop thinking.