CHAPTER 7

I DON'T KNOW WHO TO CHOOSE?!

 [JUNG JIYEON]

I can’t believe I’m dating my boss of 8 years, and HIGHLIGHT’S YONG JUNHYUNG? Will it really work out for us? Can the fans even accept? How do I tell Jiyong? Will he be okay with it? So many questions going on in my mind.

 

“Pretty flowers for pretty girl?” I turned and saw Junhyung with a bouquet of roses. “For you” he said and gave it to me.

“Wah so nice, thank you Junhyung” it was really pretty, but, when did he even got the flowers? I was with him the whole time.

“When did you get it? I didn’t see you getting it and I was with you the whole time”

“I got it before I came to the company this morning, do you like it?” Junhyung is really thoughtful, he really is trying to get me. Should I accept him?

“Thank you” I squeezed his hand and smiled at him

“Anything for you, GIRLFRIEND”

“Since when did I say I’m your girlfriend?” I when Yoseob started laughing and said “Yah you guys, stop being so sweet, we gonna die of diabetes”

“I can be your girlfriend too, Yoseob” I decided to joke around but I didn’t expect Yoseob to play along “Really?? Wah Jiyeon, we can live happily ever after” he came and interlock his hand with mine but only to be interrupted by Junhyung. “No no, she’s is mine” everyone is the company laughed along. I’m glad that everyone in the company accepted the fact that we are dating for now.

“Jiyeon ah, take a picture with me” Junhyung held his phone out as we took a selfie together

“I’m gonna post it on my Instagram” WAIT WHAT?? INSTAGRAM??

“FOR WHAT?? Your fans are gonna hate me” I said as I try to stop him

“They will know by one day anyway, besides I won’t put suspicious caption so don’t worry” he said as he posted with a caption saying

[meet my manager of 8 years 😊]

 

It’s been a long day and I’m finally heading home when I suddenly remember that Jiyong will not be at homed. I sighed at the thought but quickly brush it off when I saw Junhyung walking over.

“I’ll send you home” he held my hand as we walked to his car

“So GD won’t be at home today?” he asked while driving

“Yeah, his flight is at 3am. He brought his luggage along to his company already as they are going straight after rehearsal” I sighed as I hated being alone at home.

“Do you.. want me to accompany you?” Do I?

“You can if you want” I actually wanted him to come.

 

[YONG JUNHYUNG]

I have been to their house a few times, but I haven’t seen her room before yet.

 

“Can I see your room?” I asked as I walked around in the house

“Yeah sure, the one on the right” she said as she went to the toilet to remove her make up. Her room was really neat, indeed too neat. She had many photos on her wall, it’s all her selfies and photos with GD ever since she was 16. Make up and skin care placed nicely on her dressing table, notes and documents packed accordingly to category on her study desk. Her walls are full of Big Bang and our posters. For a small girl like her, she really has too many clothes and shoes.. and they are not cheap.

 

“So how’s my room? And why are you looking at my clothes?” she asked as she wiped her face with a mini towel

“Don’t you have too many clothes? No wonder everytime I see you, you don’t repeat your outfit” I asked as I took a seat at the edge of her bed.

“Too many? I think you have more than me if I’m not wrong” she said as she lay down on her bed. I went next to her and lay down beside her.

“Excuse me? Who say you can lie down on my bed?” she said while trying to push me off but I started tickling her and ended up being on top of her. We looked at each other as I slowly lean forward and kissed her on the lips, she didn’t push me away. She kissed me back. Does that mean.. she accepted me?

“So, am I your boyfriend now huh GIRLFRIEND?”

“You can choose not to if you don’t want to be, I’m not forcing you” she said as she pushed me to one side before going to the kitchen.

“I WANT TO BE OF COURSE I WANT. JUNG JIYEON IS MY GIRLFRIEND NOW” I cant believe it, she accepted me. I went to her and gave a hug and spun her around when she started screaming.

“Yah yah go get changed while I cook some things. The clothes are at the bottom left of my drawer” why does she have guy clothes in her room?

“Why do you have male’s clothings in your drawer?”

“It’s Jiyong’s. I wear his clothes sometimes” oh, GD’s.

“Oh okay..” I think I answered with a jealous expression shown on my face, stupid me. Now she thinks I’m a jealous freak.

“Look, if you want to be together with me, you gotta accept my relationship with Jiyong. I know how to differentiate between boyfriend and bestfriend. So don’t worry, okay?” she tried to explain to me and I nodded in agreement. I went to change into some comfortable clothes and came out when I saw that she cooked some kimchi fried rice for us. She handed me a plate of fried rice and damn, don’t wanna be exaggerating but this is the best kimchi fried rice I ever tasted.

“I’m so lucky to have a girlfriend who can cook” I said and continue eating. “And I’m so lucky to have a boyfriend who can sing, rap, dance and compose music and a handsome face” I swear when she said that, I had butterflies in my stomach and my heart literally just skipped. “Have fun eating while I wash up” I was just staring at her back, I just knew she was the one. Why didn’t I realise it earlier. Took me 8 years to realise that such a good girl was just right in front of my eyes.