CHAPTER 24

I DON'T KNOW WHO TO CHOOSE?!

DAY 10

[YONG JUNHYUNG]

I woke up in an unfamiliar place, I looked around and realised this was Hara’s house. What the hell am I doing here and why the hell am I not wearing anything??? The only thing I remembered about last night was drinking at a pub, was I drunk? I got changed and went out of the room and saw her sitting down at the living room.

 

“What did we do last night?” I asked as she just smirked

“Do you really not remember oppa? We had lots of fun on the bed last night” did we really? I screwed up big time again

“Goo Hara, what are you trying to do?”

“You told me so many things last night oppa, you told me she left you right? She quitted her job and you don’t love her anymore” why don’t I remember telling her all these? And why would I say I don’t love Jiyeon anymore, she’s everything to me

“I love her, I don’t know what you are up to but I know you are doing all this on purpose”

“I just happened to be at the same pub as you then I saw you really drunk so I wanted to help, you agreed on coming to my house so we did and then you… started kissing me and that’s how everything happened” I don’t know if I should believe her or not but I really can’t remember anything

“Did someone put you up to this?”

“What are you talking about? I told you before, I miss you and I want you back but all you cared was that girl so I had to resort to all these. Now that she is not around anymore, maybe we can get back together again” she said and gave me a smile, but that’s not any ordinary smile. I know she will try to do something again

“We will not get back no matter what, I love Jiyeon not you” I told her and walked out of the house, the house that I swore I will never come back again

 

I can’t believe that really happened, and Jiyeon can’t know anything about this. I already messed up once and I can’t mess up again. Now that she is already quitted and she doesn’t seems like she wants to talk to me, I need to work harder. This is probably the worst thing I have done in my life.

 

She must be on her way to Bali with GD now. If only I was the one with her, GD seems to really like her alot. Ever since the first day he challenged me, he surprised her everyday. He gave her flowers, cooked lunch for her, I know this because she packed lunch to work and when I asked her, she told me it was him who cooked. He also came to fetch her after work quite a few times. While I didn’t had the time for her, busy was an excuse. I was just really tired after work everyday, if only I wasn’t lazy.

 

[JUNG JIYEON]

7 hours and we finally reached Bali, we slept in the plane so we are not that tired now. 6pm now in Bali, we went to get their local sim card at their airport so we can have internet access for the next few days. Then we made our way to St. Regis Bali Resort.

 

“Jiyong ah, why is there only one bed?”

“One bed? I think I didn’t see properly when I was booking the resort, not like we didn’t sleep on a bed before right?”

“Okay fine, oh ya let’s insert our sim card in first in case someone needs to contact her urgently” I reminded him and the both of us started putting the temporary sim card into our phones. As soon as I inserted, I received a text from an anonymous number. It was an image text. What the hell is this?

“What’s wrong? Are you still upset, just relax here in Bali. No one will recognise us here” Jiyong asked as he looked at me

“How am I suppose to be happy if I received something like this when I’m trying to relax and enjoy. Some things just have to be ruined, especially when it comes to me” I said and passed my phone to him

“What the is this? Yah Jiyeon ah, you better stop talking to him once we are back. This is too much. I swear if he ever touches you again whether or not I will lose my job, I will beat the out of him” it was a photo of Hara and Junhyung on the bed, he was shirtless and so was she. Even though it was covered by the blanket but I still can see that they were not wearing anything.

“Jiyong, don’t be so rash. Don’t hurt him, I already quit and he didn’t say he like me anyway. I don’t expect much from him, I don’t know if he really like me or not since he didn’t give me a reply that day” we were friends for so many years, I really didn’t want Jiyong to do anything that will hurt him. Afterall, we were once together.

“Jiyeon ah, you don’t have to be so kind everytime. The photo says everything, he still loves her, that’s why she kept appearing when you and him were still together” is it true he really didn’t love me, was he really playing with my feelings?

“Let’s not talk about this now, shall we go out for a walk outside? The scenery is really nice outside” I try to lighten the mood and he agreed

“Baby, thank you for letting me come on this trip with me. I know you wanted to be alone but I don’t want you to feel lonely” he said and suddenly hold my hands. He used to hold my hands a lot but it felt normal. He held my hands today and it felt really different.

“Don’t say that, I would be more than happy to have you here. What would I do without you?” I said and gave him a small smile

“You sit here and rest for a while first okay? I want to go there and take some photos” he said and went off while I sit on the sand to wait for him

 

Jiyong really did a lot for me after the confession. No matter how tired he was in the morning, he woke up early and made me lunch. He came by my workplace a few times to pick me up after his intense rehearsals. He always make sure I sleep first before going to sleep. He… never fails to make me happy everyday whenever he’s with me.

 

As for Junhyung, everything was going well before we got together. We had a stable friendship and a stable working relationship. Until he suddenly start being overfriendly and confessed to me. Why is he doing all these to me? Did he really not have any feelings for me? Maybe, we are just not meant to be.

 

I have spending some time with Minho whenever I have time, the time we spent were not long but enough for me to see he was putting in effort. Even though he really tried to chase me, I could only treat him as a friend, a really good friend. Minho is just not the one for me, I couldn’t forget about the cheating. It’s just something I cannot tolerate so the least I can is to only be friends with him.

 

[KWON JIYONG X GD]

I was finally done with taking some photos, I turned around and saw that she was not sitting there. Then I saw her walking by the sea, I couldn’t resist and took a photo of her in her long beach dress. Then I ran up towards her and hugged her from the back before swinging her around to face me while she was screaming and laughing.

 

“Yah Kwon Jiyong, do you want to die” she said and laughed

“Can you bear to kill me?” I said before leaning in and kissed her on the lips for the second time, she didn’t resist this time

“Jiyeon ah, are you willing to accept me already?”

“Jiyong, you need to understand that feelings don’t go so far, but we can go on dates first. You know how sudden me and Junhyung got together and I really don’t like it now” she told me, I understand how she’s feeling. At least she is trying to accept me, she wants to go on dates with me!!

“I’ll be more than happy to go on dates with you baby”

“I’ll be so free from now on, no work no nothing” she said while thinking about what to do after we go back to Korea

“Just take a rest at home, you haven’t been resting much for 8 years. You are not short of money or anything right?”

“I’m financially stable but that doesn’t mean I don’t have to work, I’m only 26” she said and looked at me

“What? Something on my face?” I asked and she just laughed

“You are 30 Jiyong, you hit your big 3 and I’m still 26” she said and mehrong me

“Yah, I may be 30 but actually I’m forever 21”

“Too bad you are not” she said and ran away while I chase her

 

We then went for dinner at the seafood restaurant nearby the resort before going back to rest. I’m just glad that she is at least willing to date me now. We slept in early so we can wake up early the next morning and not waste the remaining days away.

 

Junhyung got set up by Hara! Will you give him a chance to explain? You didn’t resist GD’s kiss, why? Stay tune for some dates and maybe more drama?