CHAPTER 27

I DON'T KNOW WHO TO CHOOSE?!

6 MONTHS LATER

 

[KWON JIYONG X GD]

It has been 6 months ever since Jiyeon and Junhyung broke up but we haven’t got together yet. I know and can feel that she is starting to have feelings for me but she just didn’t want to be in a relationship so fast after 2 failed relationship so we are currently just dating.

 

YG has also hired her to be IKON’s choreographer 5 months ago and she has been working really hard. I walked over to IKON’s dance studio with her favourite ramen.

 

“Yah Bobby ah, that’s not how you do it. I’ll teach you again” she told Bobby as she demonstrated the dance move again.

“Bobby ah, why are you left alone here?” I as I entered the studio

“Yah hyung, noona is torturing me! She let everyone off except me” he complained only to have Jiyeon glaring at him

“Okay… I’m sorry noona but I’m really hungry! You have someone to buy you food while I have no one else” he said and showed her his cute face

“Fine, give you an hour break. Come back later and we will practice again” she smiled at him and patted his head before he dash out to the canteen

“You don’t have to buy me food everyday you know? There’s a canteen downstairs” she said while packing the studio before taking a seat next to me

“So… you think I’m annoying now?” I purposely show her my sad face

“Of course not! I just don’t want to trouble you”

“I do it willingly, how is that troubling me” I said and passed her the ramen only to have her smiling and eating happily. I knew she will be hungry, she must have skipped breakfast again today.

 

[JUNG JIYEON]

After a long day of practice with IKON I am finally free to go home for rest. I went to Big Bang’s practice room earlier on as I wanted to go home with Jiyong but he insisted I go home first since they are going to take a bit more longer to be done. Realising I haven’t ate my dinner yet I made my way to a quiet and peaceful night market, the one Junhyung bought me to when we were dating…

Having reaching the place reminds me of the day he confessed to me. I looked at the spot we sat at and heaved out a heavy sigh.

 

“Omo isn’t this the pretty girl who came with Junhyung the other time?” the ahjumma from the that day woke me up from my thoughts, I’m surprised she even remembers me

“Ah annyeong ahjumma, how have you been” I bowed and greeted her smiling face

“No need to be so formal my dear, I’m doing well. How about you? Things going great with you and Junhyung?” my smile dropped only to have her patting my back. She seems to know even without me saying anything

“It’s okay dear, everything happens for a reason. Here take this, it’s ahjumma’s treat” she said and gave me something small to eat

“Thank you ahjumma, I will come back soon” I thanked her and slowly explored the night market while munching on my food

 

I was about to bend down to tie my shoelace as it came off only to bump into someone’s chest. I looked up and it was Dongwoon. He immediately gave me a hug but quickly let it go to double check if it was me.

 

“YAH NOONA, WHY DIDN’T YOU COME AND VISIT US. WE MISSED YOU” he exclaimed with his hands crossed

“Yah woonie I missed you guys too but I’m really busy working. What are you doing here anyway?” I asked as I was surprised to see him here and also slightly guilty that I didn’t find the time to visit them as I promised Gikwang I would.

“I’m here with the hyungs, we had a long day and wanted to relax so we came here because it’s so peaceful here” with the hyungs? Does that mean he’s here too?

“Yah Son Dongwoon, we were looking for you. Where did you – Jiyeon?” It was Doojoon walking towards us with the rest behind him, and Junhyung was there too

“Hi oppa, I really want to spend time with you guys but I think I should go now, I will drop you a text later” I really didn’t want to be here now at this moment. I excused myself even before the rest could say anything. I turn away and walked as fast as I could but it was too late. Someone held my wrist, I turned around and it was him. The last person I want to see right now.

 

“Let go” I said sternly but he still didn’t let go

“Jiyeon… how have you been?” he asked with concerns in his eyes

“I’m good and I need to go down” I pushed his hand away and walked away but he continued following me behind. Why is it that of all time I decided to come here and he has to be here?

“Yah Yong Junhyung. Stop following me” I turned around and told him

“Can we talk? Please?” he asked nicely and I clearly have no reason to reject to that.

“10 minutes. Take it or leave it” I said and walked to the bench right in front of me while he took the seat beside me

 

[YONG JUNHYUNG]

Since when was she like this? I missed her, I felt guilty for everything I did. I tried to call her and text her but she didn’t return any of them. She’s so cold towards me now. 10 minutes is all I have and I need to make good use of it.

 

“Why didn’t you return any of my texts or calls?”

“Is there a reason to? We broke up already, you go your way and I’ll go my way” ouch, so cold

“I know I was wrong, I used busy as an excuse but would you please hear me out?” I asked hoping that she will let me explain myself as I didn’t really got the chance to since we broke up and didn’t contact each other. She nodded and I explained.

“Look, it was all a trap. Hara set up all of these. She still likes me and wanted to see us break up. I swear you are the only one I had in mind. I’m sorry that we have to go through all of these. I’m sorry I didn’t make time for you. Would you please give us one more chance?” I had to asked her to gave us a chance to restart because I never know when is the next time we will ever talk again

“Junhyung, whether it’s a trap or not, you slept with her. You ing slept with someone else a day after we broke up. That says how much our relationship was to you”

“I was drunk and I promise I didn’t know anything until the next morning. I don’t want to lose you Jiyeon. I don’t want to give up on someone I love only to regret years later” I said and she looked at me into my eyes. Those brown eyes, I haven’t seen it in months.

“I-I can’t do this Junhyung. I met the ahjumma you introduced to me the other time over here at this night market and she told me everything happens for a reason. If we are meant to be, we are. You can’t just rush things like that especially when I’m starting to move on. So, move on Junhyung. Forget me” she said and left. I was speechless, I didn’t know what to do or say and I let her leave just like this.