CHAPTER 28

I DON'T KNOW WHO TO CHOOSE?!

[JUNG JIYEON]

I saw him again after 6 months, yes I have been avoiding his calls and texts because I’m trying to move on. I drowned myself in work everyday just so I won’t be reminded of him.

 

Joining YG Entertainment really makes me happy, made me discover the things that I thought I would never ever do. Choreographing. Spending time with IKON for the past 5 months was a joy to me. They treated me like their noona even though at times I was really harsh to them during trainings. Having said, they reminded me a lot of Highlight. Their playfulness, goofiness and the way they are so bonded with each other.

 

As for me and Jiyong, we have been dating. He asked a few times, but I wasn’t ready for another relationship. What touches me is his determination. The way he tries to make me happy, squeezing time out of his busy schedule just so I don’t feel neglected and never failing to buy me lunch almost everyday. I admit, I’m falling in love again. I wouldn’t say I have completely forgotten about Junhyung, I still think about it sometimes.

 

First was Mino and now Junhyung. Mino is still trying even though I made it clear to him everytime that friend is the furthest I will go with him. Thankfully, he wasn’t as clingy as last time. He really changed a lot this time round, we went out a few times for lunch and dinner and he really respected me and did not do anything inappropriate to me. I would say Mino is a friend I wouldn’t want to lose. Without thinking much anymore, I fell asleep.

 

[YONG JUNHYUNG]

“Are you okay?” Dongwoon asked when we were back in my house for a stayover

“Yeah I am” I said and shrugged my shoulders while staring into the space

“Stop lying to yourself Junhyung, we all know that you still love her. You still miss her, don’t you? You haven’t changed your wallpaper” Doojoon said while I just looked down on my phone, my wallpaper is still her

“Go and chase her back, prove to her that you were innocent. Even though it may not work out but trying is still better than not trying” he continue saying. He is right, trying is better than not trying but..

“But I don’t want to confuse her again, especially when she in starting to move on to another relationship. GD definitely treat her better than I do” I sigh and went into my room.

 

Crashing on my bed had me thinking hard. I agree with what Doojoon said but I really don’t want to hurt her anymore. What if we were to get back together again and I don’t have time for her again? Everyone knows that GD and Jiyeon is currently dating now, everyone knows how well he is to her all these years. He never disappoints her, he never did anything unfaithful to her. While you have me here, a guy full of rumours and scandals. I am so lost, I miss her so much yet I don’t want to disturb her anymore. Tell me what to do.

 

[KWON JIYONG X GD]

Came back to a quiet house, is she asleep already? I went to her room and saw her sleeping while muttering some words…

“Don’t leave me… don’t” she said in her sleep

I wonder what she was dreaming about. I sat beside her and her hair until she calmed down in her sleep. I was about to walk out from her room when I saw a photo falling from her wall, I wanted to help her paste it back when I realise it was a photo of her and Junhyung. I didn’t know she still kept this photo till now, I was abit upset but I know its hard for her to move on. I pasted the photo back and went into my room.

 

Why would anyone hurt a girl like this? She is such a nice girl, I don’t understand why these two guys got to cheat on her like this. I promise myself, I promise her and the world that I will never do that to her. NEVER.

 

Feeling lazy to shower, I took my phone out and scrolled through Instagram when I came across Junhyung’s instastory. It was a plain black background with the words “Hope you are doing well”. Was he referring to Jiyeon? I hate how she has to go through all these, I hate how she is still having about dreams being abandoned by someone. I hate how he bought so much unhappiness to her. I want to be the one, the one she marry to. The one she have no regret being together with. I love her and will always do.