CHAPTER 17

I DON'T KNOW WHO TO CHOOSE?!

[KWON JIYONG X GD]

We finally reached Korea, it was 3am already. I was looking around her Jiyeon when we collected our luggage when I saw her walking towards the exit with Highlight.

 

“Jiyeon ah” I shouted when all of them turned back and I walked towards them then I told Junhyung that I’ll bring her home.

“Junhyung, you can go home straight from here. I’ll bring her home, all of you must be tired too” I told him and he agreed. Then they hugged goodbye before leaving with me.

“Jiyong, why would you do that to me just now? I was not ready at all” she said in a sleepy voice, almost falling asleep.

“I’m sorry, I couldn’t think of a better idea. You were really good though, people like it” I complimented her to make her feel better, she was really good just now, I can’t lie about it.

We got into the car and she fell asleep on my shoulder. It must have been hard on her today, she must have been really busy. The girl that I like is now someone else’s. I wanted to move on, but I can’t.

 

I started thinking of how we met 10 years ago. She was 16 when omma brought her home. Her parents and my parents were really good friends but unfortunately, they passed away in a car accident that year. Omma told me that she will be staying with her starting from then. I have already debuted that time and was staying with my members in the dorm. But I visited home frequently so I could see her, and my parents. Then when she was 18, I had my own house, omma told me that since Jiyeon had became Junhyung’s manager, she should move in with me as my parent’s house were too far from the company she will be working at. So ever since 8 years ago, we stayed together and I have never mentioned anything about her parents. She gets really upset and emotional when someone asks her about them. I also fell in love with her when she was 18. It was her kindness that made me like her, then her unconditional love for my parents even though they were not her biological parents. The way she put others before her, the way she cares for strangers when they needed help. The way she looked when she is cooking, she has this charisma. I couldn’t help but feel jealous of Junhyung, he is so lucky to have her. I really hope he doesn’t let her down. I didn’t realise I was so deep in thoughts until Daesung nudged me and told me that we have reached my apartment. I woke her up and then we went up to our house. I was caught on surprise when I opened the door. It was as if like I was talking about my mother and she appears right in front of me.

 

“OMMA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? I MISS YOU” Jiyeon went to my mother and gave her a hug when my mother just hugged her back.

“My baby girl and baby boy, omma missed you both. Why didn’t the both of you come home for so long?” omma said and I felt guilty for not going home because I was so busy

“Mianhe omma, we are both very busy these days” I said and gave her a hug

“It’s okay Jiyong, it’s getting late. Go get changed and sleep first, we will talk tomorrow” my omma patted my head and hushed me to go shower

“Omma, I’ll take leave tomorrow to accompany you. I’ll go sleep first, goodnight omma. Goodnight Jiyong, you will get it tomorrow” Jiyeon said while giving me the glare that could kill

“Goodnight baby, sleep well” I said and then she went into her room.

 

 

[JUNG JIYEON]

I woke up at 11am, it have been so long since I woke up this late. I did text Junhyung and told him that I wanted to take a leave today and he agreed to close the company for the day as everyone else was really tired too. Then I remembered omma came so I went out and saw her making breakfast for us.

 

“Omma, good morning” I said in my cute voice and hugged her from the side when she turned around and gave me kisses on my cheeks

“Morning Jiyeon, go wake Jiyong up and we will have breakfast” omma told me to wake Jiyong up so I went to his room and started hitting him with pillow when he suddenly tackled me and tickled me until I started crying from laughing then he stopped.

“Yah Kwon Jiyong, go brush your teeth so we can eat. I’m hungry already, omma is waiting” I said then he went to brush his teeth before coming out of the toilet looking sleepy again.

“Jiyong ah, come and sit with omma” she patted the chair next to her and he went over like a baby who’s 30 year old.

“So Jiyeon, I heard that you have a boyfriend now?” she asked me

“I’ll bring him to see you soon omma, when we are not busy” I assured her and she just nodded

“Jiyong, when are you going to get a girlfriend? Omma is getting old” she said only to have Jiyong annoyed

“Not yet omma, don’t worry about me” he said and gave her a silly smile only to have her nagging at him being like a child.

“Omma, you need to scold him for me. He always disturbs me and you know what he did yesterday??” I complaint to omma and told her what happened at MAMA yesterday.

“You have to see this omma, Jiyeonie was great last night” he said and showed her the video of our performance

“Omo baby, you are so good. It was a great performance, you should really become an artist. Then omma will be the mother of two big stars” she teased me only to have me pouting.

“Aniya, I can’t do that. It’s so hard being an artist, so many restrictions and so many years on trainings” I said and gave up the thought of being an artist immediately

“Omma, since you are here, why don’t we invite Big Bang over? They missed you too” Jiyong suggested and she agreed, he then went to call them asking them to come over.

 

 

CHAPTER 17 DONE! Quite a bit of views but still stuck with 2 subscribers, I’ll work harder for more subscribers. Thank you to those who are reading this story, please enjoy and stay tune xx