CHAPTER 14

I DON'T KNOW WHO TO CHOOSE?!

[JUNG JIYEON]

He came to fetch me in the morning but I refuse to take his car so I went to the office by myself. he bought me breakfast but it’s still on my table, I haven’t ate it yet. Why am I still holding this grudge in me? I have ignored him for almost a day already. Am I being too much? I looked at the breakfast he bought and decided to just eat it. I was eating halfway when I received a text from an unknown number. It has a photo attached to it. I unlocked my phone and I swear I just couldn’t contain my anger. I walked to his office room and barge in.

 

“Explain” I said as I slam my phone on his table, it was a picture of Hara at his doorstep with her hands around his arm

“No no this isn’t what it seems like, please believe me” he said as I gave him a chance to explain

“I asked her to come over yesterday because I wanted to make things clear to her that me and her have no chance getting back together and that how special you are to me” he said, he didn’t look like he was lying but I still couldn’t forgive him. He could have told me that he was going to do that but he didn’t. He didn’t tell me in the morning either, when he had the chance to and I had to find out in this way. Who is trying to sabotage my relationship? Took me a while to walk out from my previous relationship and now someone wants to ruin my current one. Is my love life that fun to be played with?

“Whatever you say, Yong Junhyung. One more time, and we are done” I said and walked out only to have him pulled me back. He pulled his curtains down and sat me down

“I’m sorry, I really didn’t know what she wants to do. I really have nothing to do with her anymore, and I wont ask her over again. Forgive me this time?” he was sincere, I knew him for 8 years, I can tell when he is serious so I just nodded.

“Thank you princess” he said and hugged me tightly

“Did you had fun with your friends yesterday?” he suddenly asked

“Kind of, they kind of got me distracted from this for a while” I said and played with his fingers

“It’s December, the time of the year, MAMA awards. Kind of stressed” he was nervous, the boys have been practicing really hard for their performance as this event will be attended by many people over the world.

“You will do just fine, don’t worry. The flights have been settled. I’ll be there with you, winning award is not important, what is important is that you give your best and all on stage” I encouraged him, hoping that it will help in a way.

“Hope everything goes well for us, do you want to go out for a quick lunch?” he asked and I agreed, it’s been a while since we headed out for lunch.

 

[YONG JUNHYUNG]

It has been hell for me yesterday, having my girlfriend ignoring me the whole day. Thank god she believed me and also forgiven me, but she isn’t the type who gives chances. Look at Mino, he tried so hard but nothing works and she also made it clear to me that one more time is all it takes. I know her, she is too straightforward, she doesn’t think twice before talking, she says everything on her mind. I remember there was once when we had a batch of dancers who just slack their way through and she got so mad. She scolded the hell out of them and ever since them, they didn’t dare to slack whenever she was around.

 

We were walking around, thinking of what to eat when we suddenly got surrounded by fans. They were asking for photos and Jiyeon were helping them to take a photo with me.

 

“Jiyeon unnie, I got a shock yesterday. I thought you broke up with oppa and went with GD” the fans told her innocently

“Don’t worry, no one can separate us” she said and interlock our fingers together only to have the fan squealing

“Thank you for supporting our Junhyung, have a good day” she said to the fans and then we went to a fast-food restaurant to have a simple meal

“Are you Jung Jiyeon?” a girl around 16 year old approached her

“Yes I am, you are?” she asked as the girl didn’t sound like a fan, she was a girl who was working in the restaurant

“It’s really you! Jiyeon unnie, 3 years ago when I was 13 you helped me. I was bullied by 3 men at the alley at night because my father owed them money. You came to beat them up and even gave me money for allowance as you knew I haven’t ate for 2 days” the girl said and all I was thinking is that my girlfriend beat up 3 men? What is she?? Fearless or what?

“You are Sohyun?” Jiyeon asked her and she nodded

“Omo, Sohyun ah you have grown so much. You are working now? You are not studying anymore?” she asked as she stood up and looked at the young girl

“I’m having my school break now so I thought I could earn my extra allowance by working” this young girl is so sensible, she kind of reminds me of Jiyeon, independent.

“Make sure you eat well okay, here is some allowance for you. It’s unnie’s present to you for working so hard and being such a good girl. Please take care of yourself and study hard. No matter what circumstances, overcome it and do well in your studies and never give up. If you need any help, you can call me” she encouraged the girl and passed the girl her number. She hugged the girl as she needs to go back to work already.

“Yah Jung Jiyeon, you beat 3 guys up?” I looked at her in disbelief

“What’s wrong with that? I was too angry at that time, I couldn’t care less” she said and laughed, feeling embarrassed that she actually managed to beat 3 guys up

“I didn’t know you could leave such an impact on someone’s life just like how you left an impact on me” I said to her only to have her smacking my hands, she was blushing

“She was so skinny back then, I had to help her. If I have the capability to help someone, why not?” Jiyeon, she is really really full of hearts. She is willing to risk her life saving someone’s else life. She is just amazing.

“You are just beautiful, inside out. I love you princess”

“I love you too Yong Junhyung”

 

 

Finally, a chapter with happy ending.

Stay tune for the next chapter xx