CHAPTER 3

I DON'T KNOW WHO TO CHOOSE?!

[KWON JIYONG X GD]

I woke up after my alarm rang at 11am and found out that Jiyeon has already left for work. My next schedule is at 2pm, CHANEL event. I wonder how is she taking all these, will she be alright? I was going to call her when I saw she left a note beside my breakfast.

 

[ morning jiyong, I didn’t want to wake you. breakfast for you and don’t worry about me, I’ll be fine. Love you xx ]

 

Is she really going to be fine? I’m gonna confront Mino when I’m back at the company later. Why do I feel so uneasy? I’m so worried for her, if only I’m her boyfriend. None of this will happen. Yup, the cool and handsome GD don’t have the guts to confess to a girl.

 

[YONG JUNHYUNG]

It has been almost 2 hours since we are at the office, she is still very affected. I tried to talk to her but I’m getting all these cold replies. I’m just not used to it, she used to be very cheerful, playing around in the office with the other managers. Why do I feel sad that she is sad?

 

“Hey princess, you can always talk to me” I don’t know why I kept calling her princess since yesterday, does she find me weird?

“I am fine Junhyung, go and take a short rest. You have a reality show to go to later at 3pm” she said and gave me a small smile

“And also, stop calling me princess. You are my boss.” Ouch, am I really just her boss.

“Yah, Jung Jiyeon. Am I really just your boss? I’m also a friend okay. I don’t care, I am going to call you princess from now” she looked at me speechless because she know she can’t stop me.

“Thank you Junnie, I really appreciate you as a friend. Thank you for trying to make me feel better. Since we still have time, lunch? I’ll treat you for being the best boss of 8 years” WAIT, DID SHE JUST ASK ME OUT. FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 8 YEARS.

“Y-yeah sure, let’s go” shoot, did I stutter.

 

[JUNG JIYEON]

Thank god to have Jiyong and Junhyung by my side, the two person that spends the most time with me. Junhyung have been calling me princess since yesterday and now he wouldn’t stop. It’s not weird for Jiyong to do that because I’m so used to it. But Junhyung, he’s still my boss afterall. And people might just gossip about us.

“YAH PRINCESS, WATCH OUT” I heard Junhyung when he held my wrist and pulled me away before I got splashed with water all over me.

“WHO ARE YOU? YOU ARE DATING MINO OPPA AND AT THE SAME TIME WITH JUNHYUNG OPPA?” some sasaeng fans shouted at me.

“LOOK, I’m not dating Mino and I’m also not dating Junhyung. I am his manager and there is no way we will be dating” I tried to explain to them but I know nothing is going into their head.

“Don’t act innocent , don’t think just because you are good looking, our oppas will choose you” her hand was about to land on my face but Junhyung shielded me.

“Alright guys, we have something important to settle now. We would appreciate if you guys can leave us alone. Thank you” Junhyung tried to hush them away in the nicest way but they wont stop asking.

“Are you going on a date with her? Oppa, she don’t deserve you.” Junhyung didn’t bother to answer her and just grabbed my hand to leave this toxic place. He hailed a cab down and we went back to the office without eating. I was on the verge of crying but I controlled. I didn’t text Jiyong to tell him what happen. I know he has an event today and I really didn’t want to spoil his mood. The taxi ride was quiet until we reached the office. Junhyung gave me a mask to wear before alighting. Thankfully, I made it to the office safe and sound.

“Jiyeon, are you okay? Are you really dating Mino?” Doojoon asked me out of concern while passing a glass of water to me.

“I’m fine oppa, and no I am not dating Song Minho.” I told him and explained to the rest my past relationship with Mino and they were all shocked, except for Junhyung.

“Alright guys, enough story telling. Go and prepare for your next show. We will leave once you all are ready.”  I said as the boys make their way to the wardrobe to get changed.

“Princess, just cry if you want to. No one here is going to judge you. We are just like family right?” Junhyung said and HUGGED ME. I hugged him back out of courtesy.

“Thank you Junhyung, please don’t worry about me okay if not I will feel really bad” I thanked him and rushed him into the room to get changed.  

 

[KWON JIYONG X GD]

It had been such a long day full of events, and Jiyeon didn’t even text me the whole day. I opened my house door and saw her cooking at the kitchen. Feels like we are together, but sadly no.

“Welcome home Jiyong, I’m cooking for us. Give me a while more” I couldn’t help it but to walk towards her and hugged her from the back.

“You didn’t text me the whole day today, did anything happen?” I asked in concern even though I know she might not say the truth.

“Nothing happened, don’t worry about me. Did YG say anything to Mino?” she asked, wanting to know if things have been cleared up.

“YG is out of town, he will be coming back tomorrow. So, we will see what he can do to get you out of this mess.” I said and she pushed my hands away as I was still hugging her so that she can turn and look at me.

“Supper is ready, go get changed and come out and eat” she said and patted my head, how cute. I went to change into my comfy shirt and pants before eating.

“Jiyeon ah, do you know this feels like we are married” I tried to hint her but she didn’t seem to get it.

“VIPs will kill me if I’m ever married to GD of BIGBANG” she said thinking I was just joking.

“You make the best supper, feels good to have homecook food once in a while” I wasn’t lying, it tasted really good. Other than omma, Jiyeon is the only girl that cooks for me out of all the girls I dated.

“Really? Then have more!!” she pushed more food onto my plate. Glad to see her happy again. But I don’t know why it feels like she is trying to be happy. I took out my phone and texted someone.

Hey Junhyung, did anything happen to Jiyeon today?

She seems a little bit different.

 

Some sasaeng fans tried to splash cold water at her

and almost slapped her when we were heading out.

 

Thank you Junhyung, for taking care of her today.

 

No worries, I cant possibly see her getting bullied.

Afterall, we are really good friends and she didn’t leave

me alone when I was at my toughest time. Don’t worry!

 

I feel bad that I couldn’t be there for her when she needed me. Should I tell her that I asked Junhyung? I mean, she didn’t want me to know. it, I am gonna ask.

“Are you hiding anything from me?” I asked her firmly

“Judging from what you were doing, busy using your phone. You must have texted Junhyung right?” she really know me too well, she said and tried to avoid me by bringing the plates back to the kitchen. I followed her to the kitchen to continue asking her.

“Yah Jiyeonie, are you going to tell me?” I asked and poked her stomach which made her squealed.

“Okay fine, some fans tried to splash water on me, and another one almost slapped me. But thank god for Junhyung, I made it safe and sound. I told you I will be fine, and I don’t want so many people to worry about me. I feel bad” she said while looking down, I had to hugged her, I know she was going to cry. I just let her cry for as long as she wants. I know this will make her feel better. After she was done crying, I took some tissue to helped her wipe her tears away.

“Jiyong, can I sleep with you tonight?” cute, Jiyeon used to come to my room to sleep whenever she have a nightmare or when we are watching a movie together.

“Anything for my princess” I meant it, I will do anything for her. I will not tolerate anyone who tries to bully her or harass her.