CHAPTER 13

I DON'T KNOW WHO TO CHOOSE?!

[KWON JIYONG X GD]

She came out of the toilet and her eyes were red, did she cry? She was acting all strong just now when they were here.

 

“Did you cry?” I asked her when she took a seat beside me

“Yeah I did, was it very obvious?” she asked and looked into her phone camera to check her eyes

“What happened? Did Mino came to harass you again?”

“No it’s not Mino. Hara texted Junhyung today and he didn’t have the intention to tell me. As you know, she was his ex-girlfriend” she said while playing with her phone to refrain herself from crying again.

“Did he explain why?” I tried to be as calm as I can even though I was really angry at why he was hiding things from her

“I didn’t listen. I came home right after that” maybe I shouldn’t judge too quick yet, he has yet to have the chance to explain

“Just let him explain, maybe is not his fault?” I tried to convince her to let Junhyung explain first

“I have been ignoring his texts and calls. I really didn’t have the mood to talk to him” she said as she wiped her tears away

 

I guessed she didn’t have the mood for movies so I told her to go and sleep first but she said it’s still early and she cant sleep. She ended up just sitting next to me and using her phone all the way. She was scrolling her Instagram when she saw our posts and started smiling. And when it came to mine, she looked at me in disbelief.

 

“DID YOU JUST TELL THE WHOLE WORLD I’M YOUR BESTFRIEND AND WE STAY TOGETHER?” she asked with open still

“Yeah, what’s wrong?” I said as if like nothing

“Do you know how many girls wants to stay with GD? Now your fans are mad” she said and pouted

“Ya, so you are very lucky to be staying with GD oppa right?” I said as I lean my face forward and our faces were inches away when I saw her blushing

“What oppa? Kwon Jiyong” she said and laughed

“It’s not fair how everyone else is a oppa and I’m just Jiyong ah. Call me Jiyongie oppa”

“No” why is it so hard for her to call me oppa?

“C’mon, just one time” I said and show her my charming smile

“Just one time, Jiyongie oppa” she said and smile at me, my heart was skipping so fast, butterflies in my stomach. Oh my god, I need to stay calm.

“Look at this comment, she’s angry” she said sadly

[Isn’t this Junhyung’s girlfriend?]

[Junhyung’s girlfriend staying with GD?]

[Jung Jiyeon is so pretty]

[How can she stay with GD oppa?]

[How long have they been in that house together?]

 

I was to lazy to continue reading but I think I owe my fans an explanation. So I decided to go live on Instagram to open up and explains to them. I told Jiyeon and she agreed.

 

[LIVE IN 3,2,1]

23000 viewers and increasing

“Hi everyone, how have you guys been?” I said as I looked into the camera and was reading the comments, they are all asking about Jiyeon “Jiyeonie? She’s my bestfriend and we have been staying together for 10 years, here she is” I replied to them as I pointed the camera towards her and she waved “Yes, she is Junhyung’s girlfriend and do you guys want a house tour?” I asked as I wanted to show them that we are not sleeping in one room, I stood up and walked around “This is our kitchen when Jiyeon cooked for us just now and this is our living room where we usually hang out at. This is my room, and that is Jiyeon’s room, our house is very neat right?” I said and read the comments and the fans seems to calm down already “Alright guys, it’s late and I gotta sleep now. Sweet dreams everyone” I said and winked and ended the live.

 

“See not that bad right? Go and sleep now and don’t think so much already” I said and kissed her head before putting her to sleep.

 

 

[YONG JUNHYUNG]

She haven’t been replying to my texts and calls. I saw Big Bang’s posts, she seem to be having fun there but as I watched GD’s live, I could tell that she cried. Is it because of me? What should I do? Meet Hara and hear what she has to say? I texted her and asked her to meet me at my place.

 

I heard the doorbell and went to open the door to let her in. I already regretted asking her over, she was so clingy and wouldn’t let me go. And I didn’t tell Jiyeon about this as I don’t want more misunderstandings between us.

 

“Junhyung oppa, I miss you” she said and held my arms but I pushed her hands away

“What are you up to? I have a girlfriend now and I don’t love you anymore, we are over” I said to her coldy

“No, we are not over yet. This Jiyeon girl has GD right? How many people does she wants?” she says and roll her eyes

“GD is her bestfriend, I’m her boyfriend” I said it loud and clear

“Junhyung oppa, why do you like this girl so much? Is it because she is prettier than me? You posted photos of her but you didn’t post any of us when we were together. What is so special about her?” she said as she took a walk in my house and walked into my room.

“Get out of my room” I said as she came out reluctantly

“Jiyeon is special, she has been working with me for 8 years. She is the one who went through my ups and downs. She is the one who didn’t leave me when I was at my lowest. There was a time where I couldn’t pay her yet she still stayed. She stays up for the team when we needed her to be in the company even at 4am. We all love her, I love her. I will never leave her for anyone. I wouldn’t have made it today without her so now you know, we have no chance together anymore. I hope you can understand” I told her how special Jiyeon is to me and there is 0 chance of us getting back together, it is impossible.

“Junhyung oppa, you want me to go? I will go, but I will be back” she said and walked out.

 

She wouldn’t give up. Is she going to create more trouble? I really don’t know what to do, I just hope Jiyeon would be better towards me the next morning. I went to sleep heavy hearted and hope everything for the best.

 

 

Hara is back? Will Jiyeon forgive Junhyung? Stay tune xx