CHAPTER 10

I DON'T KNOW WHO TO CHOOSE?!

[JUNG JIYEON]

It has been almost a month since we got together, I’m getting used to the attention I’m getting whenever I’m out at events or concerts with them. Junhyung gave me rest day today as he said he will be in the studio the almost the whole day and he didn’t want to bore me out as I didn’t have much work to do anyway. But I’m still bored at home. Jiyong had rehearsals to attend so I was thinking if I should call Dara unnie over. I know Dara through Jiyong, he introduced me to her about 5 years ago and then we became friends since then. One thing that I have always been confused is that, WHY ISN’T DARAGON HAPPENING YET? Isn’t it obvious that Dara likes Jiyong and Jiyong likes Dara? I didn’t want to question him about this as I did not want to interfere his love life.

 

Dara unnie! Wanna come over? I miss you ☹

 

I have been waiting for you to ask me out,

I thought you forgot all about me ☹

But, coming over now hehe. See you!

 

I went to open the door when I heard the door bell, “I MISS YOU UNNIE” I said and hugged her while she hugged me back.

“Yah, I thought you forgot about me after you got together with Junhyung” she teased me and passed me the food she bought over.

“Stop teasing me. How about you? When am I going attend your wedding with Jiyong?” I back as I took a bit of the chicken wing.

“What are you talking about? We are not even together” she said and flicked my forehead

“Don’t you like him though?” I asked her as she did told me she had feelings for him before, but of course I didn’t tell him.

“But he doesn’t feel the same way towards me. We are just really close friends” she sounded really disappointed. We just continued talking about other things for the next 2 hours until the door suddenly opened and it was Jiyong.

“Oh hey Dara, hey princess” he greeted us with a smile, HE DIDN’T HAVE TO CALL ME THAT INFRONT OF HER.

“Hey Jiyong” Dara greeted him back as he walked over to sit with us.

“What have you girls been gossiping about?” he said and chuckled

“Nothing” we said at the same time and started laughing

 

The 3 of us talked for about another 2 hour before Dara had to go. After she went home, I started questioning him.

 

“Jiyong ah, do you like Dara unnie?” I asked as I heard him choked on his water.

“Why the sudden question?”

“Because, I think that both of you are very compatible together”

“I don’t think I like her… because I like y-” he paused

“Like who?” I asked curiously

“Like to be single for now” he replied and laughed while I just rolled my eye at him.   

 

[YONG JUNHYUNG]

It’s been a long day, I called Jiyeon and told her to meet me for supper, she said she will meet me directly there. I saw her walking over, dressed like a chic. This girl, caring for her fashion even at 12am?

 

“Jiyeon, we are going for supper not fashion show” I said to only get a slap on my arm

“I’m fashionably conscious okay, you got to always look good for yourself you know” she said and grabbed me to the street food store nearby. We ordered some food and sat down to eat.

“So what did you today?” I asked and dig into my food, didn’t really eat much today and I’m so hungry

“Dara came to my house, we had a catch-up session. That’s most of what I did today” Dara? As in Sandara? How did she know Sandara?

“I didn’t knew you and Sandara were friends” I was really surprised, she really know many people out there.

“Jiyong introduced me to her 5 years back and then we became really close, so she will come over to my house once in a while”

 

After supper, we went back to the company. Yup, at 1am. I needed to continue composing my song as I don’t have much time left till the next album, she wanted to accompany me so she followed me back. I was in Studio Room 1 when I suddenly heard her singing in Studio Room 2. I didn’t know she could sing, she really has talent. She was singing Ribbon. I stood there as I wanted to hear her sing finish, surprisingly she can really rap too. Why didn’t anyone sign her to be an artist??? She has good sense of fashion, she has the looks and the talent as well. Then she suddenly turned and looked at me.

 

“Was I good?” she said and winked to me, she really got the confidence huh.

“Yeah you were really good. What else can you do? Can you dance?” I asked as I really wanted to know if she could dance.

“I guess I could? Sometimes when Jiyong practices at home, I’ll pretend to be Taeyang” she said and started laughing

“Really? Can I see the female version of Taeyang then?” I said as I prepared the speaker to on the music. I decided to on Good Boy then she started dancing to it in front of the mirror. Damn, how y is that? Her choreography is so accurate. I think I’m star struck. I’m officially a fan of my girlfriend.

 

“Damn girl, I’m now officially a fan of my girlfriend” I said as I gave a kiss on her head

“Thank you baby” she said while still panting from the dance.

“Haven’t you thought of becoming a trainee?”

“Jiyong has asked me about that a lot of times but my answer is no” she said as she sat on the couch and I wonder why

“Junhyung ah, are you not tired?” she asked as she was gonna fall asleep

“You can sleep on this couch if you want, I’ll wake you up in the morning. You have your spare clothes here right?” I said to her when I found out she was already asleep. I went to the wardrobe to find a blanket for her. Around Us Ent’s staff are hardworking people. So when are working overnight, we sleep here like a family which explains why we have pillows and blankets in the company. I placed the blanket over her and kissed her forehead.

 

It has been an amazing one month with her. When she used to be just my manager, she didn’t open up to me as much as she did with GD. She’s really different now, she opens up to me and I found out she is actually very confident, she has many talents and she is great at making food, and also perfect sense of fashion. She has the looks, she seems so innocent sometimes but when she dances, damn so y. She has this charisma that I can’t even explain. She is literally perfect. I’m just so ing lucky.

 

CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT’S HOW JUNHYUNG THINKS OF YOU? I THINK I WOULD HAVE FAINTED IN REAL LIFE. SHOULD I MAKE DARAGON HAPPEN IN THE STORY? STAY tune xx