CHAPTER 11

I DON'T KNOW WHO TO CHOOSE?!

[JUNG JIYEON]

I was woken up by some music when I realised I fell asleep in the studio. I walked out to find the boys practicing in the other studio. I went to the toilet to freshen up before changing into my spare clothes.

 

I was doing my work halfway when my phone rang and it was Mino. He have been calling and texting me for the past one month but I ignored him. Junhyung knew about it, but I told him to keep calm and not do anything as I’m sure people wouldn’t want to see the rappers of Highlight and Winner to be on the headlines because of fighting. It was then when Junhyung came and asked.

 

“Mino calling you again?” he said as he looked at my phone blinking

“Yup, should I just answer and clear things? So he will stop caling me” I suggested as he thought about it before giving me a nod.

“Yoboseyo?” I said as I answered

“Jiyeon ah, I miss you. Will you come out and meet me?” he asked

“Mino, as you know I’m together with Junhyung now. Can you please stop bothering me? Don’t force me to tell Mr Yang about this please” I tried to sound as calm as possible.

“You know what? Watch out from now, don’t blame me if anything happens to Junhyung and GD. I’ll make sure you will lose someone you love just like how I lost you” he said and hung up

 

I told Junhyung whatever that he has said but he told me to relax and to becareful whenever I’m alone outside.

 

Jiyong, Mino called me. He threatened me that

he will make me lose you and Junhyung, please

becareful outside alright? Love you xx.

 

Maybe I should tell YG about this, he is getting

overboard. How can he just say that to you so

casually? You and Junhyung becareful too.

Love you too and see you tonight.

 

“Jiyeon, lunch for you!” Gikwang said as he passed me a box of bento set with sushi inside.

“Thank you Gikwangie” Gikwang was the next closest to me in Highlight after Junhyung. He smiled as we walked to the table and he sat opposite me.

“So, how are you and Junhyung going?” he asked with his mouth full of food.

“We are good, just that Mino is still disturbing me” I said and sighed when he tried to change the subject as he didn’t want me to feel upset.

“So I heard from hyung that you could sing and dance?” he teased me

“Yah, I’m just average compared to you guys”

“Are you sure? Hyung showed me a video of you last night at the studio…” Gikwang said as if like he wasn’t suppose to tell me anything and covered his mouth with hands.

“YONG JUNHYUNG, GET OUT NOW” I shouted for him as I saw him running to me cutely

“How many people did you show the video to??? And how come I didn’t know you took a video of me?” I asked as I had my arms crossed as I saw him looking over at Gikwang and Gikwang looked away.

“Nothing embarrassing right? Don’t worry I only showed the boys” he said as he picked up my chopstick and try to feed me the sushi

“No more next time” I said and continue eating

“Yes okay okay, don’t be angry okay” he kissed my cheeks when we realised Gikwang was watching us

“Okay, I’m going back to work. Have fun eating” Junhyung said as he was embarrassed and walked away

 

 

[KWON JIYONG X GD]

I have told YG about what happened and he assured me that he will do something about it. I was walking to the studio when I heard someone shouting my name, I turned about and saw Dara.

 

“Hey Dara, what’s up?” I greeted her the usual way

“Are you free for dinner later?” she asked me and I didn’t know how to reject her so I had think of a lame excuse

“Erm, Jiyeon is waiting for me at home later. She said she is cooking dinner later” stupidest excuse I ever come up with

“Oh… how about I go over too? Since its been long since I ate Jiyeon’s cooking too” why is she so persistent today?

“I guess that’s okay, I’ll see you later then” I said as we bid goodbyes before going off to the studio

 

Hey babe, please cook dinner later. The boys

and Dara will be coming over to eat later.

 

Alright, I’ll be done by around 8pm.

See you at home xx

 

To not make things awkward, I decided to invite the rest over too. They have been complaining that they haven’t seen Jiyeon for a long time. Why did Jiyeon suddenly asked if I liked Dara yesterday? Did they talked about me become I came home yesterday? Why was Dara suddenly asking me out? I just cant seem to move on from Jiyeon, even though she’s with Junhyung now. It’s so evil to think this way but what if they don’t last? Then I would have my chance right? I pushed away all the thoughts and continue practicing my new song.

 

I was practicing when suddenly the door barged open. Song Minho, what does he want from me?

 

“KWON JIYONG, I KNOW YOU WENT TO YG AND COMPLAINT ABOUT ME” he said as if like he was ready to fight me

“I warned you, not to look for Jiyeon anymore right? She feels harassed. And I’m your sunbaenim, please don’t call me by my full name” I was on the verge on giving him one punch when Daesung suddenly came in

“Yah yah, what’s happening” he said as he tried to stop me from going closer to Mino.

“He is still harassing Jiyeon” I said as I was too lazy to explain the whole story

“There is no wrong loving someone, right Daesung sunbaenim?” he asked and looked so arrogant, I swear I would have if not for Daesung

“Minho-ssi, I hope you can respect Jiyeon. She is already with someone else and why Jiyong is so angry is because Jiyeon is just like his little sister. I hope you can understand that” why is Daesung even being so nice to such a jerk here.

“Don’t tell me what to do, so what if you are my sunbaenim? Do I owe you anything? I don’t have to listen to whatever you asked me to do right? GD-ssi?” he said as he walked out of the room, how rude this boy is. I used to like him a lot as he sure have talent, but now he is really changing my point of view towards him. Daesung tried to calm me down as I just imagined punching him multiples time on he stupid face.

 

 

DIDN’T UPDATE FOR 5 DAYS!! I WAS SO SICK, DOWN WITH REALLY BAD FLU. HERE’S AN UPDATE, please enjoy! And one new subscriber, thank you for subscribing, hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please look forward for tomorrow’s update!