CHAPTER 1

I DON'T KNOW WHO TO CHOOSE?!

[JUNG JIYEON]

Oh , 7am.

I cursed in my mind as I off my alarm.

 

Fetching you at 8am outside your apartment!

 

Thank god, one more hour to prepare. Sometimes I wonder how Junhyung can wake up so early despite working till so late. I was walking to the toilet when I realised Jiyong was not in his room. Yes, I live with Kwon Jiyong, Big Bang’s GD. If the fans ever find out, I’m so dead. I thought as I laughed to myself.

 

“KWON JIYONG, WHERE ARE YOU”

“Good morning princess “ he said as he walked out of the toilet.”

“Do not ever call me that in public, VIPs will kill me”

“Is Junhyung fetching you today? Or do you need me to fetch you today?” he asked when I was brushing my teeth but before I could reply the doorbell rang.

 

Jiyong went to open the door while I was still washing my face. That familiar voice. I thought he say he’s gonna be here at 8? It’s only 710 now.

 

“What’s up Junhyung” Jiyong greeted him with a handshake

 

They dropped formalities with each other as they already knew each other for a long time, and because of me, Junhyung would hang around here sometimes during his free time that explains why Junhyung and Jiyong are really good friends too.

 

“Yah Junhyung, its not even 8” I walked to them and gave Junhyung a smack on the head before running back to my room to prepare.

“I apologised for my bestfriend’s playfulness” I heard Jiyong joked.

“I HEARD THAT” I shouted from my room.

 

Jiyong invited him in and they were talking about work, music, new artists. I put on my usual make up, wore my favourite ripped jeans with my all time favourite off shoulder top. Since when do managers dresses like that right? Thank god I have a nice boss who understands sense of fashion.

 

 

[YONG JUNHYUNG]

“Jiyong ah, can you help me get her out, we are going to be late”

“Oh right, sure give me a minute”

I asked GD as I looked at my watch, this girl sure takes forever to be ready. It’s been quite a while since I hanged out here due to my busy schedules hence the short catch up session with him.

 

“Bye Jiyong, see you tonight” She hugged him right before wearing her Gucci sneakers. I can’t deny that she have great sense of fashion, maybe she could be my stylist someday.

 

“Bye, take care of yourself. You can sleep first if I’m not homed yet later” GD said as if he was just like her mother.

“Bye bro, see you soon” GD gave me a bro hug like usual as we said bye.

 

We were walking to my car when she almost tripped on a rock and I held her to refrain her from falling. She looked at me into my eye when I realised I was holding her hand.

 

“Oh sorry” I said as I let go.

“No no its okay, thank you for saving me boss hehe” crap, why is she so cute today.

 

She usually is the one driving me to wherever after I fetched her from her house. The car ride was quiet, only filled with music. I was taking a short nap while she is driving. Why is that I have been having these weird feelings towards her. 8 years, she is one dedicated manager even though I always create trouble for her, getting into scandals, trouble with dating another celebrity. She never left me, she went through my up and downs together with my members. I have never once treated her as JUST a manager, she is like family to us and to think about it, I’m the only one who’s manager is a girl in highlight. Wait, why am I even thinking so much about her. DO I LIKE HER? NO, it cant be. I must be thinking too much. Or is it –

 

“Junhyung ah, we are here” I woke up from my thoughts when she woke me up.

 

We arrived at our company for some photoshoots today. The sponsors should be arriving in another hour or so. I went upstairs to our make up room to get my face done by my stylist. Gikwang was here already, and Jiyeon was at her table, doing her work.

 

“Gikwang ah, any breakfast for you? I’m ordering from McDonalds” I heard her talking to gikwang, wait how about me?

“ Pancake with coffee please, thank you Jiyeonie” Gikwang shouted back

“YAH HOW ABOUT ME, IM YOUR BOSS” I had to shout from the make up room when I saw her working to me.

“Sausage McMuffin for you right, I ordered already” damn, she sure knows me well.

“Thank you princess” I said when I noticed her blushing as she walked back to her table. Haha, cute.