Books won’t help. (MoTzu)

Tzuyu's favorite unnies.

Warning: Genderbender

 

I just wrote the warning because someone could be uncomfortable about it. 
Please, enjoy.

 

 Momo opened the book that Sana gave her with trembling hands. The cover wasn’t really promising, but Sana recommended it a lot and Momo couldn’t say no in her current situation. She was hopeless and wanted to talk so badly, but all that her friends were advancing wasn’t really working.

 The thing is Momo started dating a guy of her dreams just two weeks ago. She took all of her courage in one hand to finally confess after almost a year of admiring him from afar. Nayeon was the one to push her to actions and helped to slowly get closer to the group where the guy hanged out. Tzuyu was an honor student. He had good marks and was famous for the results in archery. He had a handsome face and usually become the object of all girls’ fantasies, but he never dated anyone, at least from their school. This scared Momo the most all the time, but he was glad to find out she felt something for him. Tzuyu accepted the confession the same day, saying that he think Momo is very cute and funny so it will be a pity to reject her. She didn’t know if it was an act of friendship that they formed before or just his way to make a joke. But now as they spent more time together – just the two of them talking in the park or playing arcades on the way home – Momo was sure that he never meant anything bad.

 Everything was fine in their relationships, but the two of them were extremely shy, so things were progressing so slowly. Momo never had a boyfriend before, but by the stories, she heard people tended to have a first kiss on at least the second date or during the first week together. Everything that Momo got from their first date was a good funny conversation that seemed like the one friends share. Sana scared her as well, saying that they won’t keep relationships going this way and that Momo has to do the first step. She couldn’t. She was happy to at least see Tzuyu making way to holding her hand while they walked, but she couldn’t just kiss him like this.

 That’s why the book with a screaming title “How to make a boy fall for you?” was in her hands. She felt embarrassed enough to read it in school or even let Tzuyu see it, so she waited till she’ll be home in her own room with the door closed. Not even taking off the school uniform she pulled the book out and opened the first page.

 It was a small book so Momo didn’t expect the stories being written there. It consisted of pieces of advice on every single page ‘from confession till the long happy life together’ as the author stated. It was enough to read the first few pages to understand that it wasn’t created for high school students. But Sana said it was the most effective way.

 For the first method, Momo decided to use ‘change your usual style, so your partner would notice’. They weren’t allowed to dress whatever they wanted, but the accessories were fine to school rules. The girl spent her time the other evening doing different hairstyles and trying out rings and all. She even woke up early the next day to be ready in time. The two would usually meet up on the way home, so she tried her best to be there on time. It would be better to say that Tzuyu noticed the way she let her forehead on display, hiding the bangs in a wavy hair, but Tzuyu was his usual self and did nothing to point out the difference.

 The second time Momo tried harder. She read about the fact that men like to be fed delicious homemade food. Again the whole evening passed by running in the kitchen in a light state of panic. Luckily, Hana, her sister, was there to help a little.

 “Are you making it for your boyfriend?” She wiggled the eyebrows with a smirk.

 Momo was never afraid to talk about Tzuyu. Her family knew about him for a long time, ever since she first fell for the boy. Hana tried to advise the youngest but Momo decided to let in move on naturally. Apparently up until now.

 The next morning she was running to their meeting spot. She sped up to pass the road on the green light and turned, seeing Tzuyu already there. He was leaning on the tree messing up with his hair and yawning, probably staying late again to study. Upon seeing her, the guy smiled patiently waiting.

 “Good morning, Tzuyu-ya.”
 “Good morning.”

 He offered to hold hands and she eagerly grasped his big and strong one following him on the way to school. She loved the little details he put when they were together. He never let her walk near the road especially on the rainy days, he always matched her pace even though his was more fast and wide, he always carried her bag making her feel embarrassed and happy at the same time. He was just perfect.

 “T-Tzuyu. D-do you want to have lunch together?” She shyly asked.
 “Uhm, eh… I have training at lunch.”

 He panicked knowing very well that it was hard for Momo to say something like this. She squeezed his hand a little in disappointment and tried to look away afraid that she might cry. The whole evening and morning she spent in the kitchen only thinking of him and completely forgetting the fact that he had training.

 “No, that’s fine. I forgot about it.” She made sure her voice won’t tremble.
 “No, I… You can come and watch, then we will eat right there.”

 Now he was all red. Momo giggled on the dumb expression on his face and snatched her bag when they were finally near the school. Tzuyu gasped as she ran away from him only to stop and look him in the eyes.

 “Then, I’ll be right there.”

 However, it didn’t happen.

 It was one lesson before lunch when she clumsily fell during P.E. and hurt her ankle. Sana and Nayeon helped her to the nursery room and she got treated before being told to stay in bed. The nurse went to call her parents and she was left alone crying. Nayeon stayed by her side trying to calm her down.

 “It’s okay. It’s not like it was your last time to cook for him.”
 “No, but I wanted it to be special. It supposed to be the first time and I wanted him to like it.”
 “Momo, I’m sorry. Things like this happen and it’s okay.”

 She was too afraid to say Tzuyu about what happened. She hoped that he would understand the fact that she got busy this lunch break and couldn’t get to his training. The nurse told her that Hana would come later to pick her up, so Sana brought her bag here.

 It was a few minutes of the break now and the sounds outside showed that sports clubs started their activities. The nurse left leaving Momo alone and she just laid in bed sulking.

 She didn’t pay attention when the door banged, thinking that it was a teacher or nurse herself, but her heart jumped when Tzuyu came up to her bed, pulling the covers and grasping her leg, examining the injury.

 “You fine, Mo?”

 One look on his face was enough to understand that he had run to get here. Tzuyu was worried and serious, still bending over her bed and holding to her leg gently. Probably noticing her flustered face he jumped up, covering her and looking away in embarrassment. The upper buttons of his shirt were ed and the red tie was gone, he didn’t even bother to fix his collar. Momo got a heart attack just by thinking how many other girls had seen him walking around the school looking this hot.

 “What are you doing here?” She started.
 “What do you mean?” The hard tone of his voice made her shiver. “My girlfriend got hurt. It is obvious that I would be by her side.”

 Momo almost fainted. He never said anything like this. She wasn’t even sure that they would be this bold to call each other boyfriend and girlfriend, but it just slipped his mouth naturally with such an ease that Momo was the happiest person in the world.

 “And we agreed to eat lunch together.”

 She knew he ditched the training and she knew that the coach would make him stay and clean up, but she was glad he came and choose her over anything else. He refused to let her get up and helped Momo to pull the lunch box himself. The smell that surrounded them when he opened the lid was amazing. It made their starving stomachs growl loudly. Tzuyu offered the first bite to the girl but she already knew the taste and was eager to see his reaction. She almost fell off bed watching him putting the first spoon in a mouth and chewing it. The satisfaction of the good food on his face lighted up the day.

 “Mm, that’s so good. Did you make it?”
 “Yes.”
 “Uhm, I’m so lucky to have you.”

 She blushed hiding under covers and watching him eat. She made enough for two of them but her heart was so full with love and stomach exploded with butterflies that she could take a bite. Just watching Tzuyu was making her fed.

 “I’m full, thanks to you.”
 “No, it’s nothing. I made it especially for you.”
 “I’m grateful.”

 Momo watched his beautiful eyes and the way they lowered as he leaned down to her. This was it. Their first kiss. It probably could be in a  better place but she didn’t mind as long as it was Tzuyu. She closed her eyes waiting for their lips to meet.

 “Momo-ya.”

 She opened eyes in panic. Tzuyu jumped up from the bed and stared on the girl that just entered the room. Her face lightened with a smirk that she tried to hide. Momo looked up in frustration and wanted to throw something in her sister. Could she be just a few minutes late?

 “Oh, did I interrupt something?”
 “No, I was going to leave anyway.”

 Tzuyu glanced at her and was ready to escape being embarrassed enough. But Hana stood right in front of him.

 “I’m sorry. Will you be so glad to carry Momo to the car?”

 ***

 Sana squealed in the phone and Momo had to back off. The whole school saw them – the way Tzuyu held her in the arms while delivering to the car. The way she blushed looking at him and the way her sister smiled. The whole school took photos and rumble over this and Momo wasn’t sure how she could come back to school the next day. Luckily, she was excused to rest for three days and then two more as it would be weekends, but it was still too embarrassing. Hana all the way home, commenting on how good looking and fit Tzuyu is and Momo thought her ears might catch fire if they would talk about it again.

 Tzuyu called her at the late evening, asking about her leg and telling about his day. As she thought he was training after school extra time and had to clean after everyone, but he said that it was fine as long as he was able to stay with her. Tzuyu even promised to visit her the next day and she hopped for her sister to be stuck on campus the whole day.

 When she hanged up the first thing that appeared in her hands was a book that supposed to help her. Now she didn’t think it was that useless. At least the part with lunchbox worked and she hopped the others would. She flipped pages trying to find the one that can help her to create a mood for their first kiss. It was hard to find – most of them suggested the kiss after a date and Momo couldn’t go for a one. She blushed on the picture when she passed the red pages and went to the dangerous zone of adults’ life. Here the suggestions were more and bold, but her curiosity couldn’t pass it. ‘Straddle his laps to be in control and when the tension will be too much, go for it’. She bit on her lips imagining this. She would probably ignite instead but it sounded quite helpful.

 The next day when she woke up and her parents were already out for work, she went down carefully to find her sister eating breakfast. Hana smiled at her, informing that her breakfast is in the fridge.

 “What are you gonna do today?” She asked, trying to look natural.
 “Well, I will go to the lecture at 3 and be home late.”

 Momo silently cheered but stayed unbothered on the face. She nodded lazily and placed her food on a table. Hana was stuck in her phone, looking on the TV from time to time when it was interesting and Momo was planning her day beforehand.

 “Don’t just sleep all day and study.” Hana scolded when the youngest collected dirty dishes.

 When the house became empty Tzuyu texted her that he was on the way. Momo made sure her room was clean and smelt good, she prepared snacks, drinks and got so worked up that her leg started to hurt from all the moving. She flopped on the couch only to jump up again as she heard the bell ringing. Checking herself in the mirror she hurriedly opened the door surprising the guy and getting scared herself from the strength she used.

 “Don’t worry. I wasn’t thinking about running away.” Tzuyu joked.

 It was his second time at her place and it still felt awkward. He neatly placed his shoes in the corner and followed her to the girl’s room. Momo was really embarrassed about her room. It was too girly – all in pink with plushies and toys, like she was a kid, but she didn’t want to change it at all. None of her friends minded it and Tzuyu told her that it was cute.

 Just stepping inside already gave the guy the feeling that it was well prepared for him to enter. It smelt nice, with something he couldn’t identify, the soft carpet was cleaned and all the mess on the table that he walked in at the first time was gone. He noticed the coffee table that Momo rarely used being in the middle of the room filled with food. He smiled at this – Momo definitely waited for him. The heavy backpack fell on the ground when the girl landed on the carpet leaning backwards to her bed and nervously playing with the edge of her T-shirt. She was adorable looking like this. Tzuyu just couldn’t take enough of her innocent look.

 “Come here.”

 He saw how her fingers were trembling as she patted the place near and looked to the side like her wardrobe was more interesting. Tzuyu grinned and proceeded to cover up the bag that he brought. He almost saw her eyes lighting upon the sight of her favorite ramen place.

 “I thought that you need something to cheer you up.”
 “Tzuyu-ya, you’re the best.”

 The girl skipped closer to the table stretching hands like a little child to take the candy. Tzuyu felt all of his heart feeling light and bubbly watching this. As he took his container Momo was already into food. It wasn’t just because he wanted to buy something. He one of few knew how shy Momo would be. They would sit in front of each other, having short conversations and would still end up with a movie or an internet video to cover up the silence. So food was the only thing that could set Momo at ease.

 “How’s your leg?”
 “It’s still in pain.” Momo pouted. “I hope it gets better soon.”
 “Don’t walk a lot, okay? And don’t forget about homework.”
 “But it’s so boring. I don’t want to do it.” She playfully acted all dramatic and hurt.
 “I can come at weekends to help you.”
 “YES. I mean, yes, it’d be great.”

 She’ll never change. At least Tzuyu hopped so.

 As soon as they finished the food Momo thought about her plan and how to make it work. She was more relaxed now since they started talking freely, so she was bold enough to switch topics a little.

 “You never told me one thing.”
 “What is it?”
 “Have you been in the relationships before?”

 His eyes went bigger for a second before he calmed down. He wasn’t the one to lie or show insecurity when Momo wanted to be serious.

 “Yes. Just a minor one. It never went too deep.”

 This wasn’t surprising and Momo couldn’t do anything about this fact. Tzuyu isn’t going to be her first kiss either and she didn’t want to act all crazy about it.

 “How long have you been together?”
 “For two or three months, I guess.”

 She nodded, setting the silence in the room again, her head instantly starting to panic over it. Maybe, her topic wasn’t the best one.

 “But I really like you. And I hope we can stay together for a very long time.”

 Something clicked in her head and she was already crawling towards him blushing and worrying. Tzuyu didn’t pay attention to this probably thinking that it’s just an act to get closer. She let her hands find the broad shoulders, went round his neck and surprised him so much that they both fell on the floor. His adorable face was so near as the eyes searched for an explanation, the strong chest was raising abnormally and the big hands dag into her sides to support the girl from landing right at his face. They were both shocked and Momo was so lost that her eyes started running all over the place to hide the embarrassment. It was a second after when Tzuyu let her shift to the side and looked away still laying on the floor. He covered his face using arm, Momo noticing how red he was. The view on his ears made it obvious that the situation had a great effect on the guy and Momo was left to coo over him.

 They proceeded to enjoy time together after a while before Tzuyu announced that it was time for him to leave. He pleaded Momo to quit moving a lot and just stay in bed before promising to come and help her on weekends.

 Friday evening was stressful as well. Momo was still affected by the sight of flustered Tzuyu and her head was spinning on the idea of the book actually helping her, even though the couple hasn’t moved from the previous point. Knowing that the house would be empty on Saturday, her parents would visit friends and Hana would be stuck in university preparing project, Momo made sure that Tzuyu will come again. This time she with interest read the book under her bed sheets as the pictures and words were really matured. She noted some pages if her previous idea wouldn’t work and went to bed.

 In the morning she did the previous routine of preparing the bedroom and textbooks before patiently waiting. Her ankle was fine now and she moved through the house in a light state of nervousness and euphoria. Her hands trembled when Tzuyu texted that he was near and she ran to the mirror checking herself.

 When the guy went in, he politely excused himself for banging into, but Momo relaxed him that there were only the two of them. Momo led him in her room and sat on the fluffy carpet by the coffee table. She liked doing homework in this way, preferring to let her legs rest rather than sit on the chair for hours, but usually, she would just do it relaxing on the bed.

 For an hour Tzuyu was torturing her with new lessons she missed and helped through her homework. He was one of the best teachers ever – with his calm and melodic voice he always made sure that Momo understands everything fully before moving next. One more thing that Momo liked about him was the fact that he seemed to always know what she wanted to eat. In middle school, boys were bullying her for eating so unappetizingly and always dropping food. She just loved eating, that wasn’t a problem for her, but their words still cut wounds. But Tzuyu always adorably laughed at her eagerness for food and was ready to treat her extra, not minding the fact rather she tried to swallow the whole dish or spilt the coffee on the clothes. This time Tzuyu brought the cake that Momo instantly placed in the fridge, so when they both got tired of the studying Momo went to prepare tea.

 The cake was indeed delicious and they shared it with a good conversation flowing. Momo was so happy and relaxed before she noticed the book pecking from the bed. She thought that maybe it would be better if she just voices out her worries, but she wasn’t good with words, so decided to follow Sana’s plan instead.

 Tzuyu was talking about a new game he brought for PS when Momo suddenly straddled his laps. He jumped slightly, watching her face carefully to know what happened. She looked scared and unsure of her actions when her hands rubbed Tzuyu’s shoulder and slightly brushed the skin on the neck. It was making him a bit excited, but he couldn’t imagine his innocent and shy Momo doing it. She was y when she wasn’t trying, but all she did now felt like it was forced. The girl let her hand brush through his hair, pulling it with fingers. She was dangerously close making his heart gone wild. He saw her lips trembling.

 Momo let out a quiet scream when her back touched the ground and eyes met Tzuyu’s. He towered on top of her, watching her closely. Her hands were pressed to the chest squeezing each other. She was lost, she didn’t know what to do and moreover she was afraid. Afraid of the strength that Tzuyu had, afraid of his kisses, afraid of his thoughts and intentions. She closed her eyes when he leaned down not even sure what to think.

 Her body froze when he lightly pressed lips on her forehead and back down, getting off her. Momo instantly flew up and sat facing the opposite direction.

 “I’m sorry if I scared you.”

 He mumbled, fidgeting on one spot and studying his fingers. Momo’s back faced him and he felt a sting in a chest due to the fact that he might hurt her feelings. He was just worried. He saw that Momo wasn’t ready and he wanted to show her that it’s fine. His idea wasn’t the best one, right?

 “I-I think I should go now.”

 He hurriedly stood up and went to grab a backpack to throw his stuff there.

 “No, please.”

 Momo looked defenceless when she turned to him. As a small kitten, she looked up to him searching comfort. He instantly dropped on the ground sitting still and waiting for anything. Momo turned away again, crawled to the bed and pulled a book. She didn’t know what happened to her but she wanted to search answers there. She flipped few pages, but it never showed her the useful one. Eventually, a hand grabbed the book from her. She tried to pull it down but Tzuyu was faster and it appeared in his hands. He scanned the cover and few pages with unamused face and threw it away.

 “If you wanted something like this, you could just say so.”
 “But it’s too much for me.”

 She hid her face in the knees.

 “But reading stuff like that.” He obviously scolded her.
 “I thought you would understand the idea through actions.”
 “I think you want to move too fast. You’re…”
 “Why? Why is it too fast to kiss you?”

 She never thought he could scream on him. She was always very nice and accurate, even if he sometimes paid more attention to other girls and she stood there jealous. Tzuyu stared at her in disbelieve and confusion. He slowly scooped closer, gently taking her hand and lacing their fingers.

 “Momo, that book is supposed to seduce guys, not make them fall for you.”
 “Eh?” She looked at him and suddenly felt herself small.

 He was so close. And his eyes gently studied her face, with no sight of the power that he showed before. Her heart fluttered when he brushed fingers over her cheek, almost tickling. She leaned into the touches feeling relaxed and closing eyes. His breath brushed over her chin and he pecked the skin moving away to see the reaction. Momo remained her eyes closed still enjoying the warmth of his fingers.

 “Can I?”

 She never heard his whisper before, but it was something magically calming. She wanted him to always stay here, whispering nice words before bedtime and waking her up with that soothing tone.

 “Yes.”

 The hot breath touched her lips, making tremble and stay still. He slowly leaned in, just touching her soft lips for a second, making Momo want more and more. It wasn’t enough to satisfy her want and she tried to catch him up.

 “More.”

 The mere touch came again, staying for a bit longer but escaping her wanting pair again. She opened her eyes, noting a small smile and the tint of her lipstick plastered over his lips.

 “Tzuyu, more.”

 He chuckled, but not in a teasing way. He was completely soft over the adorable side the girl showed to him. He leaned in again stealing a kiss before Momo made sure to capture his lips much needy. She never thought kissing a person you love might be so dangerous for the health. She was trembling inside, the weird knot created at the bottom of her stomach and she literary heard her heartbeat in the ears. She awkwardly moved her lips following Tzuyu’s responds and wanting never to separate.

 Tzuyu pulled away first, making Momo stretch her whole body to follow. He glanced at her swollen lips and breathless face, enjoying the fact that he made her look this way.

 “Next time ask me. And we’ll figure it out.”

 It was almost evening when they finished homework. Tzuyu was putting his stuff in the backpack when the book appeared out of nowhere. He grabbed it and showed to the happy girl on the bed.

 “Where did you even find it?”
 “Eh? Ah, Sana gave it to me.”
 “I see.”

 ‘I’m gonna kick her .’