The CEO and I. (Satzu)

Tzuyu's favorite unnies.

For twicelover28.
I know it's not exactly what you probably imagined it to be, but I just couldn't find the main idea for them to be together.
Next one is ??? (Maybe Motzu again. I'm not sure.)

 

 

 “How about – ‘Welcome to the office. We’ll be glad to work with you.’

 Jihyo facepalmed trying to hurriedly pull Sana off the conference table and sat her back in the chair. The older girl just laughed and climbed the table again. All other employees watched her with concern and judged her actions. It was an annual conference with the CEO and biggest investors – every single manager sat in the huge room, some came from other countries and just got off the plane to be here and see the CEO and investors decide the future of their department, branch or property. So for them, it was shocking that some girl they didn’t know was acting this way while the CEO was still having a conversation with investors in private. Jihyo was getting more embarrassed by her friend and forcefully pulled her down at the right time.

 As always the CEO came in first, cold eyes falling on Sana losing her balance and falling in the chair when everyone in the room stood up. The blonde girl did an attempt to lift her and fell again before finally did it successfully. After the CEO in the room stepped her Vice and personal secretary, taking their seats immediately. The last party came in – four men and two women – people who were helping the company to survive in the darkest days. They were well-known to everyone and didn’t need to be introduced. The CEO thanked for the respect and asked to take seats.

 The meeting was going in a serious and tensed form. The CEO – young tall woman in the suit – stood and was talking about things the company achieved this year so far, ticking the goals they wanted to make and thanking the ones who worked the most. Sana was yawning all the time and Jihyo saw it with her own eyes how the tall woman threw glares at the employee. She tried to nudge Sana but it didn’t work, so she just prayed for her friend and proceeded to listen again.

 Now as the first part of the meeting was done and investors needed to go already, the CEO let the whole room to rest for an hour, leaving with her party to see the investors off. Jihyo turned to the blonde, pinching her hard.

 “Oh God, you’re such an idiot. Tzuyu saw you and she would definitely kill you once the meeting will be over.”
 “Don’t worry. It’s not that serious. I just got bored.”
 “You can’t get bored when we discuss the future of the company – your post, salary, everything.”

 Sana grinned like she only can and threw an arm over her friend’s shoulder. People were slowly leaving to rest for a bit and relax the tensed mind, especially those who sat close and were practically inhaling the power of the CEO that spoke the whole time. Momo, one of the managers in the company, seemed to be passed out in her seat, sitting on the other side of the table, right before Tzuyu’s eyes and trembling the whole time.

 “Let’s eat and take Momorin along. She seems like she just went to hell and back.”

 Jihyo didn’t want to argue and soon the two dragged Momo out.

 The second part of the meeting started in time, Tzuyu never was the one to be late. She walked in and slammed the file of the table creating the fearful silence. Her jaw tensed as she sat in her chair and opened the first page. Sana watched her with a smile – delicate fingers running on the page, searching for something, plump lips squeezed in a line, perfect skin and wavy hair. Her white shirt was complimenting her skin and made even the tired indifferent expression on the face look warmer.

 “A little bird told me that we have a problem with the police, Mrs June.”

 Almost everyone shivered on the tone of her voice – calm but such a strong and powerful one. The woman in question arose from her seat to answer, being very scared of the whole situation, probably trying to hide this fact before.

 “A – A situation happened. Someone stayed in the hotel and the person apparently was searched by the police.”
 “What prevented you from checking the information?”
 “I-I… We didn’t know…”
 “He stayed there for weeks and you didn’t have questions?”
 “I-I…”
 “I’m afraid we don’t have much time to discuss it. The incident is dealt with, but I ask you to be more careful the next time. Sit please.”

 The woman thanked the CEO and flopped in the chair with hands shaking, at least she took it first and didn’t need to worry for the rest of the meeting. Everyone knew that Tzuyu wasn’t the one to act aggressive and fire people left to right. She was fine with accusing people in their mistake and let them learn better than to try and challenge the CEO’s power. She could be scary as hell, but she was generous and kind in her own way.

 The rest of the meeting was going by as each page was flipped and more names were called – some were warned, some were praised. And everyone waited for their own turn, trying to remember if they did something bad.

 “Hirai Momo.”

 The girl jumped up, being a little distracted in thoughts, in her head hurriedly running over the documents she sent to the CEO about the result her department made. She made noise by hitting the table with her knee, making even Tzuyu look up at her.

 “Be careful, please.” The woman ran through the page and lifted eyes again. “Great job here. If the last part of the project will be done by the next month, then you can already discuss group holiday.”
 “Thank you.”

 Sana was too happy when her name was called. She stood up with a huge smile on her face and watched Tzuyu for the continuation. The woman didn’t spare her a glance while everyone weirdly watched her from their seats.

 “I know you’re only five months on your post, but the work goes slowly, adding a fact that you always being late with the documents. It won’t do here, Miss Minatozaki. You got my point?”
 “Yeah.”

 Jihyo paled in her face watching Sana excitedly swaying hips and tilting head in a cute way that was inappropriate here. The CEO was indifferent once again and ignored the blonde one, moving next. Sana flopped on her spot with a pout and arms crossed. She didn’t want to be rude or something, just wanted attention from the most beautiful human being.

 The meeting was officially closed and people were leaving as Tzuyu bowed to them and left first. Sana still sulked in her seat. She did everything to get all the attention on herself and still only received a few glares. She really hoped that Tzuyu would ask her to come in the cabinet so Sana would have a chance to be with the object of her affection and listen to her voice closely, but it didn’t happen.

 “I’m gonna go and see Tzuyu myself.”

 She stood up, taking a step before Jihyo gripped her hand and pulled her back. Momo was more relaxed and delighted now and the smile shined on her face again.

 “Sana, I know that you like her but it’s impossible for you two – she’s the freaking CEO.”
 “It’s not impossible. You see me doing it.”

 The blonde tried to move but this time Momo pulled her back.

 “I’m sorry. She must be very tired now – the poor girl had no proper sleep for the whole week. Let her be today.”

 Momo sure knew what she was talking about – she was friends with Jeongyeon who was Tzuyu’s vice.

 ***

 Sana knew she had no chance to reach the CEO yesterday as when the three went out, the girl was already leaving home to rest. But today was a new day and Sana was ready to burst into the cabinet, jump on Tzuyu’s laps and kiss a girl the whole day.

 Everyone knew that most of the time Tzuyu liked to work at home – she only stayed in office for a whole day when it was really needed. Sana wasn’t sure if the brunette would be here for too long, but she collected some files that she forgot to give a week ago and went to the CEO herself.

 On the top floor, Chaeyoung sat on the reception half dozing off. When her eyes caught Sana, she sighed and pointed for the girl to come closer.

 “Are you late with docs again?” She whispered even if they were away from Tzuyu’s cabinet.
 “I just forgot about these, because I was preparing the ones for the meeting.”

 The small one shook her head and checked the time.

 “Let’s wait five more minutes. Tzuyu is talking now.”
 “With whom?”

 Chaeyoung felt weird when Sana’s eyes were practically glowing with hearts. She knew this girl had something for the CEO, but well everyone was. She grinned, eager to watch the blonde one reaction on her words.

 “One of our models just asked Tzuyu out and they called now again to…”

 The secretary paled when Sana stood up and went straight to the door. The other one jumped from her chair sprinting to catch the intruder, but it was too late. Sana swung the door opened shocking Tzuyu and Chaeyoung as she stepped in with a huge smile.

 “I’m sorry, I have something urgent.”

 Tzuyu was a very calm person and she preferred to act serious and cold in front of her employees to show her status as the CEO. She didn’t want to appear like the one who can forgive every single mistake or be over touchy with others, but sure she was really nice and friendly in her ordinary life without documents, always calling phones and meetings. She was a real homebody that liked to be surrounded by her two dogs. Her best friend – Mina was an often guest on the weekends to play videogames and that was the best way to get rid of the stress from work.

 The woman looked over Sana raising eyebrows in question still having a phone stuck to her ear. The blonde swore she could hear a girlish faint voice coming from there but as much as she wanted to just hang up on that person for Tzuyu, she didn’t think the CEO would accept it. Chaeyoung carefully stepped in to try and pull Sana out but the other didn’t budge from her spot.

 “Fine. Let me contact you when I’m ready.”

 Sana felt shivers running down her spine on the soft nice voice. She made a note to remember the moment before readying herself to face Tzuyu. The brunette put the phone on its place and locked fingers resting it on the table while staring at Sana for a few seconds before switching to the secretary.

 “Do we have problems?”
 “No, Miss. Sana-ssi just came to deliver documents.”
 “And what is so urgent about the documents, Sana-ssi?”

 The girl in question shook with happiness that her crush just called her name. She looked like she might turn into jelly and melt on the floor so Chaeyoung had to pinch her on the back to compose the dreamy one.

 “I need to check it and confirm things with you.”

 The smaller one left shutting the door and continued her work. The blonde was asked to take a seat by the table while Tzuyu took time to arrange things a little. Sana worked here not too long and it was her third time meeting CEO in her cabinet. Before that she had three months course with a previous manager that was leaving because of pregnancy, then she was adapting to the work and now it was her fifth months here and she was still looking for excuses to meet with the person she fell in love from the first sight.

 Tzuyu carefully sat on the chair, taking a pen and grabbing a bunch of papers Sana came with. Her eyes scanned through the first one and she flipped to the other studying it. The manager watched her having a small heart attack over the fact of how beautiful the CEO was. It wasn’t a surprise to know people were asking her out, but Sana still wanted to be that one and only somehow.

 “I assume this is the documents that had to be checked weeks ago?”

 Only now Sana remembered it and her face turned red on the embarrassment.

 “And I’m sure that you need to confirm it with Miss Im first before she’ll pass it to Jeongyeon-ssi.”

 Again this soft voice was making an appearance. This was one of the reasons she met Tzuyu rear – she was usually confirming documents with the other person, while almost every single head of departments went to Tzuyu once a month. The CEO looked at the girl with a slight smile and passed to file back waiting for her to stood and go but Sana seemed to be somewhere else.

 “Do you have more questions?”

 The manager knew she had to do it now. She was wishing to ask this stuff of a long time and as Tzuyu seemed to be in a good mood today it looked like a perfect opportunity to do so. She was nervous and knew the answer anyway, but she wanted them to at least get to know each other, so Tzuyu could confirm that they were meant to be together.

 “I wanted to just say that I really liked you from the time we met for the first time. And I know it’s impossible, but maybe we could go on a date together?”

 While the older girl was dying of embarrassment, Tzuyu felt completely shocked. It wasn’t the first time people were coming here to confess to her, but they at least worked enough to show themselves in the best light. In opposite, Sana always missed the deadlines, forgot things and didn’t follow simple rules in the office.

 “Ehm… I appreciate your confession, but I don’t think this will work. It has nothing to do with you – I think you’re beautiful and nice, but as for now I’m very into work and don’t have time for this.”

 Well, Sana knew there was no hope but she really wanted to frustrate the brunette enough, so she could think of her only for the next hour or so. She awkwardly bowed and hurried to escape the room.

 ***

 Jihyo and Momo both stood arms crossed not sure what to do. The noises were loud and people chatting all around them were too annoying, but the third person in their company didn’t pay attention at all. Sana was passed out gripping the glass with one hand and supporting her head with another. No one was sure how much shots she took before was tired of constantly talking and she closed her eyes.

 It was Friday night and Sana pleaded them to go to the bar and have drinks after her terrible conversation with Tzuyu two days ago. The two knew that Sana won’t get anything from that but still praised her for the effort.

 “What should we do now?” Jihyo asked.
 “Maybe, call Tzuyu and ask to pick her drank girlfriend up?” Momo was obviously joking, hearing Tzuyu’s name for so much that her head hurt when she repeated it.

 Jihyo almost threw the chair when she jerked and pulled the poor other by her shoulders. Her big eyes shined as she had a huge grin on the face and forced Momo to jump on the spot with her.

 “That’s a great idea.”
 “You know I was just making things.”
 “Yeah, and the two of us make one as well.”

 Tzuyu was just finishing reviewing the project results when her phone rang. She looked at it having no idea who the caller was. Usually, she would never pick it up, adding the fact that it was her private phone, but she felt like she should this time. She carefully moved afraid to disturb her dog that was curled over her legs. Lazily running over the screen she finally answered the caller.

 “Hello, how can I help you?”
 “Hello, ehm… I… I’m from the A bar. We… Your girlfriend is apparently here and … she drunk and asleep.”

 Tzuyu took her time thinking. She didn’t have a girlfriend and she didn’t remember her friends going out tonight. The person on the phone was very nervous and she assumed it was a joke.

 “I’m sorry, but if it’s a joke…”
 “No-no, I’m sorry. I’m new here and I never had to do something like this. Moreover, I took the girl’s phone to use, so I’m a bit embarrassed.”
 “But… What is her name?”
 “I don’t know. I just went through contact and ‘My sugar mommy Tzu’ was written there with hearts, so I assumed…”

 The brunette sat waking up the dogs and rubbing eyes in embarrassment. Who the hell name people like that?

 “How does she look like?”
 “Ehm… small girl, blonde hair. I can’t quite see her face.”
 “Does she have Shiba Inu plushy keyring on her purse?”
 “Yes.”

 Tzuyu groaned, getting up to find the pen.

 “Can you give me the address?”

 Tzuyu went into the bar not too happy about the smell, noise and smoke around. She looked around but didn’t find the girl, so went to the counter instead. The good-looking guy was mixing beverage as she came closer. His light brown eyes met hers and he almost read her thoughts, putting the bottle aside.

 “You’re the person I was talking on the phone with, right?”
 “Yes.”
 “This way.”

 He led her farther to the corner where on the table the girl was resting her head, her position looked very uncomfortable and Tzuyu even felt her own back aching on the view. The guy stopped by her, not sure what to do. The CEO went closer, pulling the hair away and ignoring the strong smell of alcohol. Sana.

 “I swear I didn’t touch a thing except for the phone, because the girl wasn’t waking up.”
 “She was here alone?”
 “No, she had company. They paid the bill and as everyone left, the girl decided to stay a bit more.”

 Tzuyu sighed examining the table with meat and bottles on it. She carefully pulled the empty glass away from the grip and picked the purse to hang in over her shoulder.

 “Do I need to pay anything?”
 “No, it’s done already.”
 “Can you please hold the door then?”
 “Yes, sure.”

 He ran to the door, while Tzuyu tried to figure out how she’s gonna carry the girl. She tried to shake her but not even a sound came, though the taller one was sure Sana was still breathing. She thanked herself for just wearing sweatpants and hoodie when she pulled the blonde girl to let her separate with the table. As the pillow was away Tzuyu chuckled on the huge logo that was printed on the girl's cheek from the wooden plate that was under all the time. Carefully to not drop her Tzuyu squatted a little, letting her hand to snake under girls legs to lift her up. She wasn’t very heavy, so it was fine. The CEO stood up lifting the sleepy body to finally leave the place. Sana was definitely passed out, not even noticing the change of position. She was carefully carried to the front seat on the car that was previously lowered down thanks to the bar worker.

 “Thank you so much for looking after her and for calling me.”
 “It’s nothing. Thank you for taking her home. I hope she’ll feel fine. She was crying a lot.”

 The guy smiled and went to work again. Tzuyu ruffled her hair in frustration, jumping in the car and slowly leaving, still not sure what to do.

 At the same time, two girls watched the act from the hidden area cheering. The guy went back to them asking for applauds for his role.

 ***

 Tzuyu was parked in front of her apartment block for 20 minutes, having no idea what to do next. She would happily call Sana’s relatives and take her home, but she didn’t want to drag her in the troubles, moreover, she wasn’t sure if Sana lived with her parents or not. Her other choice was Sana’s friends like Jihyo, but it was late and the girl might be asleep already, others Tzuyu didn’t know. She knew she can just get into personal information and see where the girl lives, but it sounded like a crime or invasion in private stuff, so she wasn’t sure about it.

 Instead, she sat in the car, wondering if it was fine to come outside carrying an unconscious girl around. Her neighbours won’t understand it at all – she was a nice lady who never caused troubles before. The only thing that can help her is the late hours. It was pretty free outside, just a few people passing by, but she knew for sure once she went out all of the people she knew would suddenly decide to have an evening walk.

 Collecting enough courage, she finally went out, throwing the same purse around her neck and picking Sana up. She struggled to close her car and hurriedly went to come in the building. Luckily, the lift was there and no one used it as she went up on her floor. She sighed with relief when she managed to fill the password on her door and get in. The lights were off but she already heard her dogs running to welcome the owner.

 “Sh, be quiet.” She whispered.

 She froze with Sana in her arms in the middle of the living room thinking of where to put the girl. After a brainstorm, she chose the guest room. The mattress and pillows almost swallowed Sana when she was placed there. Tzuyu gently rubbed her cheek to see if the logo faded but it was still a little visible. Looking the girl up and down, she remembered the things that guy said. Sana was crying. Was it because of her? Was she rude while turning the girl down? She was really sorry.

 Honestly, Sana was amazing – her looks were slaying, eyes were always so bright and happy and Tzuyu never saw her in the bad mood before. She was the one Tzuyu never wanted to be – over joyful, touchy and clingy, always ready to smile and share her happiness. Tzuyu wasn’t sure that they would work out well – she had never viewed Sana as someone who would peacefully stay at home, enjoying the same film over and over again, experiment on what road is longer by steps when you going to walk dogs and so on. Tzuyu just was too boring for Sana’s bright personality.

 “You’re too bubbly for me.”

 She gently the girl’s cheek and left to have some sleep.

 ***

 Sana woke up thinking that her head was pulled out from her body. She searched for the water that she usually left on the nightstand in her room but there was none. She knew for sure what can help her, so struggling to keep eyes open went to look for a bathroom, throwing the clothes off her body on the way.

 The bathroom was warm and smelt nice when she stepped in. The water was already running ready for her to just jump in. She opened the glass door and groaned as the warm drops fell on her face. She made a step forward and bumped into something. Opening eyes she smiled. Tzuyu under the shower with her – what a great dream. She pulled the girl closer, delighted to feel the softness of the body as the water ran over her smooth skin that Sana observed.

 “What the hell are you doing?”

 Sana’s head rang over the sound and she just realized that she woke up in the strange room and she swore she saw dogs while going here. She lifted the head up staring in angry eyes as she felt Tzuyu’s front pressing against hers. She turned around faster than wind, panicking and stressing out, her eyes ran from side to side as the brain was thinking. What the hell she was doing here? And where exactly this here was?

 “I’m sorry. Where am I?”
 “Maybe you’ll be so glad to use the other bathroom?”
 “Yes, right.”

 She ran away, her heart racing so hard that she thought it tries to reach the speed of sports cars. She went back in the room she crawled from, this time more sober. In need to cool down and find answers she opened the bathroom door and checked for any other person there at first.

 She knew for sure that the last time she was in her right mind, she sat with Jihyo and Momo in the bar talking about her terrible confession to Tzuyu. The cold water was setting her mind at peace finally. She enjoyed the time not even thinking of coming back to face Tzuyu again but she knew she had to. She always liked Tzuyu’s attitude to things happening around – when she was calm during the storm or still had a little smile when things were bad, even just now she was surprised and angry but didn’t push Sana out. But the blonde enjoyed her other side better – when the serious girl was turning into a small happy baby that liked her dogs and free time. Sana would never forget the day she saw the girl in the park and fell for her firmly – not because she was beautiful or had money, but because she loves to enjoy a life that was too hard to do in the modern world.

 Upon exiting the bathroom, Sana noticed the set of clothes on the bed – red T-shirt and sweatpants. She carefully picked it and put on herself to cover up in case Tzuyu might come in. She took as much air as she could and opened the door to check on the girl. The smell of food circled around the area, making her stomach whirled out of hungriness. She went to where she thought the kitchen is located, spotting the two dogs that watched her every move. She wasn’t scared – she knew Tzuyu’s dogs were absolutely sweet.

 The owner of the apartment stood cooking pancakes, placing it on the plates with a cute apron on. Sana wanted to hug her so badly but controlled herself and just took a seat by the table.

 “Thank you for taking me here. I’m not sure what happened but thank you.”
 “You’re welcome. Let’s eat and I drop you home.”

 ***

 Sana was more than happy when Jihyo and Momo told her everything because Tzuyu didn’t want to say a thing. She wasn’t sure if it will help the matter but at least she had a chance to be closer to Tzuyu. She was still in the girl’s clothes, not even thinking of giving it back as the faint scent of the CEO’s perfume was still noticeable there. Over the last evening before Monday she thought a lot about things – from what she wanted in life to what color of lipstick is suitable for her, but the main topic was still the same – she was madly in love with Tzuyu and didn’t know what to do with it.

 On Monday she was stuck in her cabinet doing work and trying best to finish before the deadline. The information won’t click together no matter how much time she refilled the digits in. She was so frustrated and ready to just call Miss Im but soon realized that the other one was sick and took the day off. The other person that could possibly help was vice, so Sana went straight there.

 Jeongyeon’s secretary was watering flowers when Sana approached.

 “I’m sorry, Tzuyu-ssi just had a visitor and Jeongyeon-ssi left there as well.”

 Sana sighed but decided to spend time chatting with Chaeyoung to wait for a little. She went to the other side of the building and got confused on the vice leaning to the door pressing ear hard and being followed by the smaller one as well.

 “What are you doing?”

 The two jerked and jumped out of the door, straight on the couch as nothing happened. Jeongyeon smiled after noticing the girl and got up carefully checking the door.

 “I’m sorry, Sana-ssi. I just had to do it as a good friend.”
 “Had to do what?”
 “Remember the model I was talking about?” Chaeyoung said getting up as well.

 Sana stared at them for a while, checking on her feelings and what her heart was telling her to do. She looked at Chaeyoung and her eyes growing wider when Sana let the files fall on the floor and went to the door. Jeongyeon’s smile faded when Sana pulled the knob and let herself in.

 She barely caught the dumbfounded expression on Tzuyu’s face as all of her attention was switched to the young girl sitting by the table. She looked good – light brown hair falling over the shoulders, smooth pale skin, cat eyes and amazing body proportions. Upon reaching to Tzuyu’s side she didn’t even know what to do next as everyone was looking at her.

 “Tzuyu-ssi I need your help with something.”

 It happened on the reflex when she used the baby voice playfully hitting the CEO on the arm while mentally dying of embarrassment. The model was shocked to witness this and Tzuyu herself was lost in what was happening before her eyes.

 “Eh… I… I’ll be free in a few minutes, can you wait, please?”

 Was it her stupidity or was it her way to escape the problems, but she ran away again, not even thinking of meeting Tzuyu’s eyes again. The rest of the day she spent in her cabinet, afraid to show up to the public.

 The work was coming to the end as she heard employees getting ready t leave. She heard a faint voice speaking and when her door opened she didn’t need to check twice on the person. Sana automatically hid under the table thinking that it would save her from more embarrassment. The door closed and steps were made to her direction. Her heart almost jumped out of the chest when Tzuyu sat on the floor in front of her, cutting all the roads to disappear from here. But she was still shy to look the girl in the eyes.

 “Do you still need my help?”
 “Are you dating? That girl and you?”

 Tzuyu studied her for a while, eyes softening on the way Sana looked so small just curling there like a kitten.

 “I told you I don’t want…”
 “But if you wanted to, then you would date her?”

 She watched Tzuyu eyes studying her face, her long arm cupped on cheek tracing the skin delicately and smiling.

 “You had a huge logo here from sleeping on the wooden plate that night. It was funny.”

 Sana was a bit lost why it was so important. She still wanted her answer but didn’t mind Tzuyu’s hand burning her skin.

 “You’re very interesting, Sana-ssi. And what have you even found in me?”

 The blonde girl looked at Tzuyu carefully, marking every single spot on her face with eyes and wanting to remember this closer look of the girl forever.

 “I just love you both – the scary but generous CEO and sweet and lovely baby Tzuyu who likes playing with her dogs.”
 “But I’m boring…”
 “No, it can’t be true.”

 ***

 Sana checked her living room for the nth time, wondering if the pillows were placed right or are the lighting fine. She was shaking with excitement to finally see her object of attraction. Last two weeks she and Tzuyu went on a few dates, spending wonderful time before the girl left to attend her duties for three days. Sana didn’t even know that person could miss someone this badly. Now as she invited Tzuyu on the movie date in her apartment she was worried as crazy wondering how to make it special.

 It was going for a long time but they still weren’t dating nor kissing, though Sana was sure Tzuyu liked her. The blonde only received a chance to have one date and the two just went to an amusement park. But then it happened naturally that Tzuyu asked her for one more and then more. Sana knew for sure that she confessed for three times during it, but Tzuyu acted hard-to-get one and kept saying that she needs to know Sana more. But it was interesting discovering Tzuyu’s other side with each day. Before Sana thought that the girl was into fancy life with parties and glasses of wine every day. Now she was aware that Tzuyu liked just spending time with dogs, friends in front of the TV and munching good food.

 The bell rang and the blonde girl jumped. She went faster to the door, checking herself in the mirror on the way. When she opened the door she laughed out loud – Tzuyu stood in sweatpants with a pink T-shirt and a paper bag full of snacks. Apparently, Sana wore the same set different in color and she just knew that they would be comfortable in this. She welcomed the girl in, complementing on the clothes and shutting the door.

 They arranged the addition to the snacks that were already prepared and Sana leaned to Tzuyu’s side in order to be closer. The taller one pulled a blanket over them and turned the film on comfortably placing one hand on Sana’s shoulders.

 They were completely fine to spend time like this, not going to a restaurant to show off the new outfit, not stuff into a movie center to watch the premier – just the two of them together was fine.

 “Will you give me the documents on time this month?” Tzuyu grinned.
 “I almost finished I swear. I just…”
 “Never mind.”

 Tzuyu chuckled, gently squeezing Sana’s chin and pulling the girl for a kiss. She smiled when Sana melted in her arms as she left kisses one after another enjoying the taste of the candy Sana just had.

 “I like you too.”