My demon queen 2. (Motzu)

Tzuyu's favorite unnies.

I'm back. I wasn't sure about this chapter. I wanted to learn more about this demon/devil world. 
But it's very complicated. And I couldn't come up with anything that can turn Momo into the demon.
Vote for your next ship after the story.

 

 Momo happily flopped on her bed after a long tiring day. It was almost a week before Tzuyu would come to take her and Momo just said goodbye to her friend that went to enter university.

 The girl didn’t understand that eagerness to leave the home you lived your whole life at with parents that are ready to calm you down at a bad day or make you hot chocolate in the cold winter. Sana explained it simple – they were searching for new people to meet, for new life to start and were feeling like they are ready to build something, their own creation, their own adult life. Momo wanted it as well, but she knew that she might never see her parents again and she held to them tightly this three months.

 Over this time Sana was visiting sometimes, being invisible and just chatting with Momo about different things. It was interesting how the demon’s world looked like, but Sana reassured her that they living like ordinary humans just having more advantages using power. Momo also learnt why some demons were evil and some don’t and why Tzuyu was keeping the peace – the aftermath of a war between angels and demons, how she couldn’t get it? Angels were seen rear and they were also rear to be born, so after a great war, it was just some of them somewhere there, protecting humans.

 It turned out Tzuyu was absolute sweetheart comparing to the other kings and queens who ruled before and all the world was so worn out after all this time in the darkness that demons took Tzuyu’s rule eagerly and enthusiastically. The best part for them was the fact that they were able to live in the human world, but falling in love with people was very rear. It was the privilege only for the royal family of both – angels and demons to keep the peace between them.

 One day Sana actually dragged Mina with her. Mina was a relative of Tzuyu – the closet amount those who survived and helped Tzuyu with sending evil ones to hell forever. Momo imagined a tough-looking person, covered in black, but the girl appeared in black fog dressed in jeans shorts and yellow shirt all smiley and a bit shy. Momo’s interpretation of demons was ruined forever.

 Three days before the end of August she made a list of things she has to take, not sure if it was allowed since Sana told her that Mina took her just at the last day of school without proper explanation. Her parents were worried that she was skipping a year of university, but somehow Sana was able to reassure them that Momo would go soon and they were worried to let her live on her own – the girl couldn’t cook and was very clumsy. This actually made the Japanese worry as well – she had no idea what she would do at Tzuyu’s house. Will she serve the demon queen or work for her and do all the housework. She knew for sure that Tzuyu would never make her do that, but who knows what will happen when they start living together.

 The next day Sana came again laughing like crazy about everything Tzuyu asked to deliver to the worried one.

 “At first, no, Tzuyu won’t make her wife serve for her. Second, you’re the demon queen’s wife, how the hell did you even think about that? You would probably lay in bed all day waiting for her to return home to spent time together, just like Mina and I.”
 “But isn’t it boring?”

 Sana stared at her in shock.

 “I always assumed that young people are lazy nowadays. We have some serious exception here.”
 “I just can’t imagine myself staying in bed all day.”
 “I just told the basic thing. Certainly, you would go out shopping or hang out with me. I promise you, you won’t feel boring. TV shows are still available, by the way.” The girl winked.
 “I’m just scared. What if she won’t like me because I can’t cook or if I messed up with something.”

 She started to cry and Sana panicked, shocked herself. She carefully touched the girl to check if it will have an effect and then hugged her, drawing soothing circles on the back and hoping that Tzuyu won’t get jealous.

 “Momorin, that’s fine. She was looking after you for eighteen years and she’s more than I know how you act and what you capable of doing. She loves you anyway.”

 After Momo calm down and the two switched topics Momo noticed that she still wasn’t aware of the process of becoming a demon. Sana once mentioned it, saying that it’s very painful and uncomfortable and that it involved the magic. Now Momo knew she was more than ready to ask this and get her answer.

 ‘Tzuyu, please, I need to know.” She thought, hoping that the demon would hear.

 “Sana, can you tell me about the time you became a demon?”

 The girl waited carefully like watching any sight of Tzuyu’s protest, but nothing followed. She relaxed in her spot on the carpet and stretched a little to continue.

 “Well, I told you it’s a difficult process. Only the royal demons are capable of turning people into demons. You’ll drink terrible tasting water then Tzuyu would use her power. I can’t say anything about it, it was so painful that I fainted. But once you’ll be up, you certainly feel different.”

 Sana smiled at her reassuringly, trying to calm but her eyes suddenly concentrated in the corner and she announced that Mina is calling for her.

 “I have to go now, but don’t worry. You’ll be fine.”

 ***

 Momo felt her stomach spinning and tickling. She sat in her room with a small bag packed and ready to go. A teddy bear was squeezed in her arms as she watched the door in nervousness. Yesterday Tzuyu’s voice rambled in her head saying that she will be at Momo’s place at twelve. Now the time was going slowly and the last hour she didn’t know what else she could do, so the girl just sat on her bed waiting.

 Her leg was shaking on its own as she bit on the lips counting the last minute. She stared at the clock as it went 12:00 but nothing happened. She wasn’t sure if Tzuyu would be here at the exact time but her heart was beating so hard as she hopped to see her again. It disappointed her a little when the time showed one-minute passing without Tzuyu here and she sulked a little.

 Her heart almost jumped out when she heard a short laugh from behind. Momo turned standing up and being ready to fight, but the sight of laughing Tzuyu laying on her bed just brought the memories of them being there together which made her blush. She watched the demon smirking as she lifted up the gaze of her blue eyes.

 “You’re so cute.”

 In the blink of the eye, the queen was already in front of Momo standing big and tall and studying her face like she forgot the features of it. Her cold fingers grasped Momo’s wrist taking the bear away and pulling the girl closer. The foxy smile was making the human tremble. Tzuyu pressed even closer feeling the rapid beat of her girl’s heart. She slowly lifted human’s arms, not breaking the eye contact between them and made Momo encircle her neck. The strong arms travelled from the wrist to the shoulders purposely touching the chest and resting on the waist.

 “Mine.”

 The vibration of Tzuyu’s low growl made Momo chocked. It was hard to move or breathe under the stare of her partner and she was feeling like being cursed when those arms touched her. She hugged Tzuyu tightly afraid that her trembling legs might give up on holding her. The butterflies were going crazy in her stomach as she threw a quick glance on the girl’s lips.

 “Are you ready, love?”

 Momo felt like fainting. The things that Tzuyu was doing with her just by using her voice were unbelievable. The girl never felt like this before. She was sure the fever was getting stronger but she wasn’t ill, she was like burning alive but there was no fire. She didn’t understand how one person was making her lose every single thought and count of time just by a simple presence.

 “Yes.”

 She didn’t want to hesitate and make Tzuyu even more nervous. She didn’t want to have any back thought on her decision, just wanted her parents to be fine. Tzuyu smiled at her suddenly leaning in and capturing Momo’s lips. The girl felt her happiness boiling inside her as she closed her eyes. Everything was spinning, she felt like riding a roller-coaster with sharp turns. Then it all stopped, the floor appeared under her feet and her body became heavy and weak. Tzuyu pulled away holding her tightly and looking worried. Her blue eyes studied Momo and she made an effort to lift her tired body up and place on the fluffy bed.

 The sudden weakness took Momo fully making it impossible to speak or move, but she was still able to see. The first thing she noticed was the place. It wasn’t her pink walls anymore – the room in white and red colours with a dim light was more spacious and the bed felt twice bigger than she used to have.

 “I’m sorry, it’s the effect of teleportation. It’s your first time, so it took a lot of strength from you.”

 Tzuyu appeared over her checking the temperature and smiling. Her concerned eyes were softer now as she saw Momo getting better. She lowered on her face and carefully pecked the human. Momo felt a tingling on her lips and her body was filling with energy again as Tzuyu kept their lips attached. When she was finally able to move her fingers then a body, she stretched up catching Tzuyu and deepening the kiss. She was desperate for this, ever since Tzuyu kissed her properly for the first time and now she wanted to get as much as she could.

 Abusing Tzuyu’s lips enough for hers to be swollen as well, she finally got up to study around the room. The bag she prepared before was on the floor and her teddy bear sat on it, Tzuyu knew what she needed too good. While the demon was on the bed watching her girl walking in the room, reading her mind about everything that happened, Momo tried to hide the embarrassment. She never acted this possessive before and it even scared her for a second.

 “We have guests.” Tzuyu announced, smiling. “Let’s meet them first.”

 When they were going downstairs Momo noted to herself how big the house was and how well lit and bright it seemed. Truthfully, she imagined dark rooms and bloody-red colours but it felt like an ordinary mansion. At the end of the stairs, a young girl waited for them dressed as a maid. She instantly bowed when the couple appeared. Is she the maid here?

 “I have some demons that work for me here.” Tzuyu answered her question.

 She silently stared the maid in the eyes before the girl nodded and disappeared in the black fog. Momo didn’t question it – if Tzuyu had something to hide, then it must be the demon queen responsibilities.

 In a huge living room, she saw Sana and Mina resting on the couch. Excited to see her friend Momo ran to them and flopped near starting the conversation. Mina and Tzuyu shared a look and just tried to understand what the two talked about.

 “You gave her your power?” Mina asked when the conversation about rabbits ended.
 “Yes. She was too weak.”

 Their voices were too serious and the two others kept quiet, afraid to interfere. Momo didn’t know a thing about demon hierarchy or how things worked here, but she thought that Mina’s frown and stern voice was unacceptable towards the queen. Looking at Sana she saw how scared she was and just skipped closer to Tzuyu, seeing a conflict here.

 “You need to do it now.”
 “I’ll do it tomorrow.”

 If not minding Mina, Tzuyu seemed to be calmed and relaxed, having an overpowering aura which made Momo feel safe. Something was really wrong as Mina’s expression clouded with anger.

 “You can’t take more advantages!” She screamed getting up.
 “I’m your queen!”

 Momo felt the walls shaking and the bright daylight turning red like the day she saw Tzuyu for the first time. The air suddenly became hot and oxygen was burning out of the room when Tzuyu stood up from her seat. Her eyes became black, face being cold and expressing nothing at all. Sana was tensed watching her wife trembling from pain as Tzuyu was using her power on the weaker opponent.

 There was a visible conversation between them that they shared in their heads and Momo watched Mina almost bending on her knees with a pained expression. The blonde demon wanted to interfere but she knew better that she couldn’t really help here and would just make it harder for her and Mina both.

 “T-Tzuyu.” Momo whined, scared of the situation.

 Tzuyu attention switched instantly and she eased her body seeing Momo’s lips trembling with fear. Mina felt the same second, supporting her weak body with the help of her hands. Sana jumped up to help her glancing at Tzuyu for any sight of forbiddances. The red colours faded and the sunlight filled the room again leaving the lungs burning sensation behind. Momo felt hands on her head the hair as Tzuyu looked at her.

 “My queen, it’s urgent.” The other maid slipped into the room. “Queen’s right hand too.”

 Momo wasn’t even able to understand a thing before the two demons disappeared leaving her and Sana dumbfound.

 “What was that for?” Momo asked when the two were drinking tea.
 “It’s the thing I told you about. Mina took me away from my human life and didn’t ask or tell me a thing about everything. She believes that this how it supposed to be, but Tzuyu made it differently, giving you time to think, get ready and live a life you wanted. Mina is really angry that she made me suffer and Tzuyu just making it easy for you.”
 “I’m sorry.”
 “No, it’s fine. Mina just did as her dad years ago, following the tradition. Tzuyu just doing it differently.”
 “But still. It makes them fight about it.”
 “It’s just a simple argument like those that sisters have. They’ll be fine soon.”

 ***

 That night Momo fell asleep without being able to wait for the queen. She awkwardly crawled under the blanket getting drowned in the scent of her favourite person in the world.

 The morning sun woke her up quite early but she got upset that Tzuyu wasn’t by her side, though the aura that only a queen has was still lingering into space. Momo stretched in bed ready to stay here until her stomach would call, but the knock on the door ruined everything.

 On her shy question, the same maid that she met yesterday went in carrying a stack of clothes in her hands. She bowed before placing it on the edge of the bed and making few steps back.

 “Miss, you need to dress up and get ready.” Her tiny voice spoke.
 “For what?”
 “Wedding ceremony.”

 Only after a long interrogation of the frighten girl Momo found out that the wedding ceremony was referring to the process of her becoming demon and accepting Tzuyu as her partner. There were no guests, no visitors, no one who can interrupt the ceremony – just the two lovers. The clothes were unusual too, but Momo didn’t question it. She wore her underwear and pulled a long gown on top enjoying the silk material of it. Chaeyoung, as Momo found out, met her downstairs after the whole process of washing and dressing up to show the way. They were going to the different part of the mansion, the one that was only for Tzuyu’s work, passing the doors that were disappearing when the maid neared to them. They stopped once a massive wooden door stood in front of the two. Chaeyoung tried to grasp the doorknob but it faded away like it didn’t exist. Curious Momo tried as well, but to her surprise, she was able to hold and twist it. The door opened without any problems and the human happily went in.

 Tzuyu sat in an armchair talking on the phone. Her blue eyes studied the intruder but she only smiled at the curious look on her girl’s face. The door closed without a sound and Momo felt a strong smell of something sweet. Tzuyu swan her hand and the little coffee table flooded with food making the girl ten times happier as she started from the pastry.

 When Tzuyu was done, she joined as well – more to watch rather than eat but Momo kept feeding her so it was hard to say something. Once the human was full, the queen waited while occupying the time with small talks about the house and world outside that Momo still wasn’t able to see.

 Momo knew that something big would happen, she was cuddled in Tzuyu’s body but the nervousness of the queen was too visible. Her tender cold fingers were playing with Japanese’s hair the whole time they spoke but Momo tried to ignore it and show her cheerful side.

 After some time passed Tzuyu pushed her up. By the snap of fingers, the food disappeared and Tzuyu levitated the bottle of water to them. Momo felt thirsty and stretched to it, only for Tzuyu to gently grab her hand.

 “It’s not the water.” Her eyes were glowing, the blue colour so vivid and showing Tzuyu’s demonic nature. “It’s for your transformation.”

 Tzuyu let her eyes stay longer looking for any sight of hesitation or scare, but Momo had nothing in her head. She wasn’t afraid as she knew what would happen and she didn’t have anything to worry about.

 “Let’s start.”
 “You did it before?” The innocence in the human’s eyes made Tzuyu chuckle.
 “No, you’re the only one who can be turned this way.”

 It sounded weird but she didn’t ask for more information. She nodded as Tzuyu offered her the glass bottle, ordering to drink all. The thing that was inside indeed tasted horrible like the mixture of all food that a person can imagine just got bad mixed with water and poured here. She coughed when the bottle was empty and felt burning. Tzuyu watched her carefully, pulling the girl to her laps to see everything. Momo was like in a different world – something drummed in her ears and the world was spinning, she felt like she got poisoned and would surely die soon. Tzuyu’s worried eyes never left her face watching the whole process.

 Momo whined when her vision finally became normal but the body temperature increased. She was practically burning alive in Tzuyu’s arms – tossing and shifting in her place to find something to ease this. Her eyes found Tzuyu’s as the gown was getting loosen. The sides of it opened presenting her body to the demon’s vision. A cold hand touched her stomach and Momo felt the same tingling sensation that she understood was magic. Tzuyu made sure the human felt better before letting her demon nature out to finally possess her girl. Momo knew something was happening when her body was filling with magic. Tzuyu covered her lips in a deep passionate kiss pressing into the weak human body and painfully scratching the skin on the thighs. One thing for sure, Tzuyu was aroused and Momo felt it more with every second before she passed out.

 ***

 She was getting to her senses again only on the third day. Her eyes fluttered opened but the body felt heavy and tired. Tzuyu was serving as the pillow holding the girl in her embrace and the head. The window showed the evening skies and the silence in the room spoke about it being late as well. Momo noticed how different she felt – something was circling inside her, her senses were sharp and she was able to hear the squirrel searching for food outside the house. The tight ball was buzzing around her heart and the new scents and sounds were scaring and interesting at the same time. She knew she’s not a human anymore and as the demon, she felt Tzuyu’s power over everyone. The waves of authority and high-class person were making Momo feel pathetic and weak like she was the tiny bug.

 “Do you feel it?”

 Tzuyu whispered and Momo felt every inch of her body responding to the queen’s touches. Demon’s hand ran down the girl’s neck and threw the blanket aside exposing the body. Momo gasped at the dark blue bruise on the right side of her left . She visibly saw a teeth mark and had no questions who might leave it.

 “It’s where my magic is placed. Right next to your heart. It’s where my love for you saved. Every time you feel like using the magic, you just think of it and all my power is yours. We are connected, Momo. My half – the demon that will always be by your side is here.”

 Momo trembled as Tzuyu’s fingers circled the wound making that something that she called her other half pulled sweetly causing the pleasurable pain all over the body. Momo almost moaned feeling the way she was so under control of her queen. But she loved it – how Tzuyu gifted her not only power, a life together, but the part of her soul.