Everything I need. (SaTzu)

Tzuyu's favorite unnies.

 

 

 

 Sana thought she might be crazy. The Japanese head of mafia was well known on the streets of Seoul and people usually tried to avoid getting closer. Sana liked it. She was scaring the out of those boys in the clubs while catching her new object of attention and savoring the night full of sweats and pleasure. But when she came the other day to the club with her squad full of confidence and eager to entertain herself no one told her that she would meet Chou Tzuyu.

 The beautiful tall brunette was attracting attention like the most colorful candy in the sweet shop. She casually sat at the table with her friends, sipping her drink and laughing. Sana had a brief walk around the area before spotting her. She looked over that face, her long neck, exposed collarbones, her thin waist and toned legs as started to water. She was definitely getting the girl tonight.

 She left Momo and Mina with others wait for her, while she wore her sly smirk and approached the group. One of the girls there noticed her instantly and tensed up after following her gaze. She was obviously panicking when Sana leaned on their table, looking only at the uninterested brunette.

 “Hey, baby.” Sana bit at her bottom lip making sure her voice was loud enough.

 Everyone stared at her in danger. They tried to maintain calmness but their eyes were telling the truth. Though Tzuyu just lifted her eyebrows and squeezed lips in annoyance, while Sana was trying her best to catch a glimpse of her s.

 “Excuse me from disturbing you. But you can go back to where you came from and find your babe there.”

 Sana dropped her smirk, lifting eyes to stare at the deepest and daring gaze she had ever seen. Her insides were shaking and she was still in a shock after this attack. Her ears caught the foreign notes in the girl’s voice, so Sana assumed that the girl didn’t know about her.

 “Uhm, Tzuyu…”

 Sana almost ripped the girl that touched Tzuyu’s arm with her eyes. She didn’t know exactly how that was, but she already knew that this brunette is hers and no one ever has to touch what hers. The stranger immediately backed away.

 “So, you want to dance?” Sana looked at her girl again, biting her lip one more time.
 “Do you really think it’s y? Get lost please.”

 The blonde almost audibly chuckled, getting rejected for the second time. She scratched her cheek in annoyance and leaned more on the table to be much closer.

 “Soon it will be your lips in between my teeth, baby.”

 She straightened up and winked before turning around. She swore she heard a muffled ‘’ when she was leaving but decided to let it pass. She enjoyed this small conversation of teasing each other. She came back, flopping on her chair and looking only at her girl, watching friends freaking out around her. But Tzuyu was more than calm, shrugging off and rolling eyes at their comments.

 Just one glance aside and Sana lost her. Their table was empty and her candy girl was nowhere to be seen. She looked around in a panic, angry at herself, when Momo nudged her side, pointing at the girls that were with Tzuyu. They were dancing, while the others were entering the restroom. Sana threw her glass of alcohol allowing it to shatter in pieces when she followed her girl.

 She went in, seeing her target by the mirror, fixing her long fluffy hair. Sana couldn’t hold in a smirk when the idea popped in her head. She hurriedly approached the girl and managed to cover while she held her firmly by the waist from behind and pulled to one of the stalls. Tzuyu was shocked over her actions but didn’t fight back.

 Inside Sana pushed her against the wall, her arms burning and heart racing from excitement. She barely heard the two other voices talking about the girl when she forcefully turned the girl around and pressed their lips together. She thought nothing could taste this good. Even if Tzuyu didn’t respond back, her lips were hot and tasted like strawberry with something minty. Sana was losing herself in this. She pulled the girl closer, nibbling on her bottom lip and trying to deepen the kiss. For the blonde one, it was the best feeling ever, and Tzuyu didn’t even give any effort, so Sana wondered how the real kiss would feel.

 Unfortunately for her, she was pushed away and Tzuyu slipped out of the little space. Sana her lips staring at the angry girl. She was ready to pull her inside again when something painfully gripped her wrist. She frowned switching to the right arm to see it being handcuff to the door handle.

 “Oh, if you wanted to play dirty, so could just say it.”

 Tzuyu wore the same unbothered expression as she stared down on Sana. The head of mafia even felt scared for a second.

 “If I ever see you again, I would surely arrest you.”

 She went away swaying hips and making Sana watch her from behind. The blonde felt offended a little. No one ever really acted with Sana that way and it only excited her more. She touched her lips savoring the taste of her girl’s lipstick. Their kiss was perfect and Sana already felt addicted to the other pair of lips. She glanced on her handcuffed wrist. The smirk made its way to her features. Who that girl is to have handcuffs? Arrest Sana?

 “Yo, Sana, you girl went away.” Momo walked in, stopping on the sight and grinning.
 “Help me, idiot.”
 “Wait a sec. I need to take a pic of it.”

 When Sana was free and they went away from the restroom, she immediately ran outside to catch a glimpse of Tzuyu, but the parking was empty, except the group of teenagers. She cursed, gripping the handcuff. Mina appeared by her side out of nowhere, which startled the blonde for a moment.

 “Want me to find the owner?”
 “Yes. As soon as possible.”

 ***

 Mina worked fast and by the numbers that were on the handcuffs, she found the information as to which police station it belonged to. It was probably a bad idea and everyone kept suggesting Sana to be patient, but she wanted things her way.

 When the sun appeared in her room, she woke up and went straight to the bathroom to prepare herself. She had a quick breakfast with a cup of coffee and jumped in the car, purposely pretending like she didn’t hear Momo calling for her.

 She sped up to the police station on the other side of the city, one of the biggest. Being stuck in the traffic for a few times and impatiently tapping the steering wheel, she was deciding on her plan. At first, she just wanted to burst in with her people, find Tzuyu, kidnap her and then gain huge problems, but thankfully others talked her to find another solution. However, she didn’t even know what she wanted. She wasn’t angry and didn’t want to humiliate the girl the same way she did. Maybe, she wanted rather a quick , like she always does with people that seemed to be interesting.

 After an hour or so, she finally parked and stared as the police officers were going back and forth. She gripped the handcuffs, closing eyes to think. The metal sound wasn’t helping, but it was cold and nice and Sana couldn’t help but go back to that night and how perfect Tzuyu felt in her arms. Suddenly she jumped over the idea. She locked the device on her wrist and grinning went away.

 She crossed the road and was approaching, catching all the police officers eyes. She felt the tension all over the place but just couldn’t hide her smile. Entering the office, the old man in the uniform stood up holding the arm on the weapon, frowning at her.

 “I’m sorry. Can I see Tzuyu?”
 “What do you want?”
 “We just had a misunderstanding.”

 She showed her hand with a handcuff on it. The man hesitated but used the radio to call someone. The other person came. The tall guy in the uniform with perfectly made hair and serious face. He was rude, just handcuffing her other hand and pulling her forward and to the stairs.

 “Could you be more gentle?”
 “Shut up.”

 They reached the third floor and he pulled her in the first room. Sana smiled seeing her girl there. She wore black jeans and a white shirt that embraced her body perfectly and showed off the thin waist. She had the gun attached to the jeans and the other pair of handcuffs hanging. The room only had one table with lots of papers and photos everywhere. Sana didn’t care about it as long as she could admire the girl’s back.

 “Chou, what the heck is that?” The guy called.

 Tzuyu turned around, dropping her smile as her eyes met with Sana’s. She then looked back at the guy.

 “Why is she here?”
 “You tell me. She came with a handcuff on one hand, asking to see you.”
 “Well, she was being inappropriate in the bar and…”
 “Can we talk outside?”

 Sana comfortably sat on the chair, assuming it was Tzuyu’s. The table was full of cases that needed to be solved – pictures with murdered people or weapons. Sana wasn’t impressed for a bit. She noticed the girl’s phone and hurriedly made sure to call on her own to have a number. She was the head of mafia for a reason though. Just when she put the device on the place the door opened and Tzuyu went in with the same guy. Sana tried her best to not pay attention to the fact that he had hand laying on her loin.

 “So, let’s finish with it.”

 Tzuyu took the handcuffs off and placed it on the table, but her attitude towards the blonde was still indifferent. She informed Sana that Jackson, the guy that led her here, would show the exit, but Sana just grasped her arms, pulling the girl to her lap.

 “But I still need something.”

 She was pushed away and Jackson pulled Tzuyu to his side, his jaw tensed. He lowered to whisper to Tzuyu. It was only getting the other one boil with jealousy. She snapped when it continued for more seconds. Sana jumped to his side, gripping the collar and lowering his head to her level.

 “Hey, you! She’s mine, okay? Do not touch her.”

 She was ready to punch him, not caring that they were in the police station building and she could be easily arrested again. But then arms encircle her waist. Tzuyu gently pulled her backwards and Sana got lost for a second. She never had her back opened – usually Momo or Mina covered her from behind. Moreover, she never allowed someone to touch her like that. For an unknown reason, she just melted in this embrace.

 She was too relaxed when the next thing she saw was furious Jackson that held her by the clothes. His eyes were red from anger and the fact that Sana didn’t even blink on him, made the guy more mad. However, she felt the soft touches again. Tzuyu pulled her aside and sat her in the chair.

 “Hey, Jackson. I’ll deal with it, fine? You still have work to do.”

 The blonde made sure to mockingly wave the guy as the goodbye and watch him scowl in reply. When he was out, Sana jumped. Her body burned with desires and Tzuyu smelt so good just a few minutes ago. While she was still at the door, the blonde trapped her using hands, which didn’t give her any advantages as the other one was way taller, but Sana was used to act this way with her girls. She seductively pulled the girl by the jeans towards herself and played with the zipper, but got no reaction. Her eyes wondered over the pink lips that she wanted to taste again.

 “Listen, you won’t get anything from me, okay? It’s nice that you returned the handcuffs, but that’s it.” Tzuyu said.
 “But I want more.”

 The roam of cars from outside was filling the silence as Sana rocked her body against Tzuyu, pulling the shirt down to kiss the neck. She was so , just by barely touching this girl and could only imagine what they could do on this table or chair or any other object.

 But her fantasies were ruined when Tzuyu with easy switched their positions. She looked powerful towering in front of Sana and the older one felt her heart speeding up on such a beautiful sight.

 “Sana, what you want is impossible.” She whispered, burning Sana’s skin with a hot breath.

 Before Sana could do anything, someone knocked on the door and the blonde almost jumped out of her skin from the shock, catching a light chuckle.

 “Detective Chou, we need you.”

 After that Sana was led out and she stood outside, watching her girl boarding a black car and following the police down the street. Detective Chou was sounded even hotter.

 ***

 It wasn’t a problem for Sana to find information about a person. Mina delivered her everything about Chou Tzuyu in two hours. She was a bit concerned watching her friend studying the papers with a huge grin. Sana never was so interested in someone, she tended to forget names the same second she heard them, but she remembered even Tzuyu’s car model and license plate. She was sure that it wasn’t because Tzuyu offended her. Sana had a lot in her life and was still the same.

 Sana was in aware. The young detective got recommendations from solving the most complicated cases and was quite famous in the police. Now the blonde wasn’t sure if she wanted to cause her any troubles.

 She tried her best to forget and just throw her thought away, but every time she was alone the memory of those delicious lips and sweet smile flooded her head. Momo noticed her weird state and even tried to pull her friend out in the club, but everything that Sana did was drinking and searching for a certain person in the crowd.

 Even for Sana herself, it was strange. She never was attached to anyone. She only assumed it was a lack of , but when her eyes were landing on pretty girl that winked at her, the lab in was making her dizzy. Her head was screaming that it was wrong and she shouldn’t even be here. Drunk Momo didn’t really help that much.

 “I know what you should do.” She was mumbling, half asleep in her martini.
 “And what is it?”
 “You need to convince her to sleep with you, then you won’t feel this attraction anymore.”

 Even before Momo passed completely, Sana was able to think about it. It all started with a desire to get the girl scream Sana’s name in the bed and it was quite logical that this is how it should end. The problem was just the stubborn brunette.

 When the next day started Sana was in front of the police station at 6 a.m. watching carefully if Tzuyu would come. The girl indeed stopped by for a brief five minutes before speeding somewhere. Sana followed, doing her best to not lose the sight of the black car. She was doing it all the week, following every single place Tzuyu drove to, annoying the youngest with her presence, flirty phrases and inappropriate actions. It was as funny as interesting. Watching her work, confidently going around the place and making theories. Sana even was able to witness how the serial killer was trapped and arrested.

 “Baby, that was perfect.” She screamed, making people stare at her.

 Tzuyu approached her, attaching gun in its place and tearing Sana with a cold glare.

 “Stop calling me baby. We’re not dating, not even acquainted. What the hell did you want from me? You followed me for a whole week and my boss is going to bury me alive soon.”
 “Well, I just need you. One night, a little girl and I’m away from your sight.” Sana’s finger ran down her neck, tickling the skin.
 “Tonight, my place. I’m sure you know the address.

 ***

 Sana didn’t know why the hell she was making so much effort to look great. She knew that once Tzuyu would be with her, all of these fancy clothes would occupy the floor. But she couldn’t help it. She was hell nervous inside and frustrated about what underwear to put on. Momo remarked that it must be better if she would just surprise the detective , but just over the thought, Sana was having a gay panic attack. She didn’t know what was happening with her head. The blonde must be just going crazy here.

 Momo dropped her by the apartment block, one of the nicest in the city, and drove away, knowing well that she shouldn’t pick her boss up. Sana hesitated in front of the lift, checking information in her phone and glancing at the door. Still, she stepped in as the lift ringed and pressed the number.

 Once Tzuyu opened the door, Sana didn’t know what to do. The tall one stood in black pants and top, shining with her flat stomach. She hurriedly pulled Sana in and closed the door. The apartment was very nice and cozy, filled with the smell of Tzuyu’s perfume and another nice scent. One of the walls was filled with photos and awards. Sana was ready to wander around and explore more when she was trapped by the wall. This must become their habit already.

 As she stared in Tzuyu’s eyes, she felt her brain melting. No one in the world did it to her – she was the dominant, the ruler of the game. The fact that Tzuyu was playing with her as the doll couldn’t stop the blonde from shaking with excitement.

 “One night. You forget me and you would never say a word to anyone.”

 Tzuyu’s lips were touching her ear tickling and killing last brain cells in her head. She nodded, not trusting her voice. The detective stepped closer, her hands ran up Sana’s body and grasped tender hands to interlock fingers together. Sana was trembling. She didn’t know why but just hoped Tzuyu won’t notice.

 “Don’t fall in love with me.”

 ***

 The next morning, when Tzuyu made her breakfast and sent home, Sana entered her bedroom and flopped on the bed. Her heart was throbbing and body longed for the kisses Tzuyu left on it. At night when they fell on the sheets and Tzuyu hovered on top, gently her cheeks, something hit Sana deep inside. She could swear their feelings were real, they were loving each other, not just playing the stupid game that was controlled with desires. But Tzuyu said her ‘goodbye’ and Sana felt like it all was useless. She didn’t feel even half happy she should be. The girl occupied her head fully and Sana was ready to come back to that night, scream and tight Tzuyu up to herself, so they would never separate.

 Feelings she developed over the time following Tzuyu, over the night they spent together were only growing and not seeing the girl was much painful than being shot. Mina and Momo were worried, but Sana didn’t want to talk to anyone at the moment. She was spending her days in her room, tackled in blankets or strolling around the city, which wasn’t really safe for her.

 One day, ignoring everything on her way, she stormed out of the house, scaring woman that usually came for cleaning. The cold weather was feeling disgusting but Sana still aimed for her target. She knew that it wasn’t her all these days and for the time she was stressing out inside her room, she was slowly getting to the conclusion.

 She never loved anyone, except her dearest and nearest people. Mina and Momo were the only her best friends that stayed with her since childhood. She never felt as much happy with anyone as near them. It sounded even more stupid. She knew Tzuyu for several days, receiving usually short replies or teasing remarks, but that night – her heart was opened for Sana and it spoke more than anyone could imagine. Her cute voice calling for the blonde still forever was plastered in the girl’s memory. For Sana, it wasn’t just . It was something more. She never allowed anyone to touch her, please her, make her beg for kisses. Tzuyu was the most dangerous drug Sana ever knew about and she was already hopelessly addicted to this. The worse part, she didn’t want any medicine from this.

 Night air brushed through her hair as she drove a car on full speed. The memory of her going this way was still so fresh that she swore she could say what people wore that day. She didn’t need any song to relax, the sounds of night city and engine were mixing together creating the illusion of Tzuyu calling her all the nice words that exist in this world. Sana felt her fingers trembling as her mind play tricks with her, only scaring her that Tzuyu is disappearing.

 She didn’t really bother to check her car, she would find anyone who dares to steal it anyway. She burst into the hall, elderly security man jumping from the sound of doors slamming. He followed her with his sleepy eyes, not understanding the situation, but deciding to dream for a little more. Sana nervously tapped the lift doors, watching as numbers were changing on display. She squeezed her way out as soon as it started to slide apart.

 The same dark door welcomed her. Somehow it felt warm just by standing here. This was the only bounder that was physically keeping them apart and Sana was tired of thinking it all over again. They were from different worlds and both would face problems if someone discovered them being together, but Sana would admit, swearing on everything she had – she freaking love that detective. She was obsessed with the one and only Tzuyu and she wasn’t afraid to lose for the first time in her life.

 She pressed the bell with force, shaking from longing and feelings that were overwhelming her. She straightened up when she heard door clicking. Tzuyu studied her with dark eyes, focusing on the way her hair looked like. Sana stared back, reading the emotions to reassure herself it wasn’t her imagination. She welcomed herself in, pushing Tzuyu and closing the door.

 “I love you.”

 The detective was great at hiding her emotions, but even she wasn’t able to stiff that glint of happiness that appeared in her eyes. It was her momentary weakness that Sana enjoyed deep inside.

 “I told you we…”
 “Do you love me?”

 Watching the stars falling is amazing, watching down the city at the night time is fantastic, watching the sunset on the beach feels like magic, watching Tzuyu’s stiffness breaking in pieces were all of this. Her heart raced even harder than before, she couldn’t stay away anymore.

 In a matter of second she was in Tzuyu’s arms, the safest place she could only imagine. All the things left her head as soon as Tzuyu encircled arms around her. She looked small in a brunette embrace, like a little kitten that asked for protection and comfort.

 Sana didn’t remember how they happened to sit on the couch. She straddled her girl’s laps, prompting on the broad shoulders and focusing only on the pair of pinkish lips that were calling for her. She heard a chuckle when they spread in a smirk and the next thing – she was already melting again. Tzuyu’s lips were burning, tasting like something sweet that Sana wanted to on it. She let the girl take control, the great ruler, head of mafia is dying when she was in Tzuyu’s arms. Their tongues gently danced together, taking Sana away from this world and onto the other planets.

 “I love you too."

 

Don't forget to choose the next ship.