Possess her. (Natzu)

Tzuyu's favorite unnies.

Not proud of this one, but I had no idea for a Natzu story and I started again and again, deleting the text 6 times at least.
Next one is Motzu.
Don't forget to leave some ideas if you have any.

 

 Tzuyu watched in horror as the girl that a week ago confessed to her, danced at the table in the school canteen, being hyped up by her best friends and the music playing from somewhere. It wasn’t the unusual sight to witness, but Tzuyu felt embarrassment every time she remembered the same girl’s words.

 It happened on Monday. Tzuyu just had relaxing weekends in her bed with her little dog Gucci by her side and a very interesting book. She went passed student council unbothered and just was ready to head to a classroom and maybe chat with her friends when she was called.

 “Chou Tzuyu.”

 The voice was rather loud and even if had strong vibes, shattered. She carefully turned, surprised to be disturbed at the early time and not to say by a student council member, people that never called her name before. She noticed a short one with perfect hair, neat school uniform and notebook in hands approaching her. The girl stopped right in front of her tall body, but her eyes stayed glued to the ground. Confused Tzuyu glanced behind the girl, seeing Jihyo, the only person she knew from the group facepalming.

 “Excuse me? Is something wrong?”

 She stepped back a little when the girl looked up with a frown on her pretty face. Her eyes were serious and angry, which made Tzuyu recall all the things she did in the past few days.

 “I’ll possess you.”

 Her voice came out the same as the face – strong and with a feeling that she would punch Tzuyu any second.

 “Pardon me?” Tzuyu lowered her face, still in shock.

 The girl jerked and her face softened, reflecting the innocent confusion and fright. Her dark brown eyes run all over Tzuyu’s face, lingering on the lips for too long before she spoke again. This time her voice sounded more girlish and with noticeable embarrassment.

 “I mean… I like you. And you definitely will be mine.”

 It took Tzuyu a good minute to proceed the information and form any reply in her head. This girl wasn’t the first one to confess, but her way of doing so left the young girl completely shocked and speechless. She saw eyes studying her up close, while she was in the thoughts and when she was ready to open , the girl was already running back to her previous spot, checking the other students’ uniform.

 The rumors were spreading faster than Tzuyu finally getting the name of the girl. Nayeon never approached her after that day and didn’t prove her words. This only made Tzuyu think that the whole confession was a stupid dare that teens tended to do. But still hearing her name being associated with this girl caused troubles.

 The slightest pain pierced through her ribs and she saw Dahyun looking somewhere unbothered.

 “Just act indifferent.”

 The older one led them to the usual table they took, purposely passing near the table Nayeon jumped on. Tzuyu followed the advice, keeping her face straight and not sparing the group a glance. She smiled though when her friends waved at her. Flopping next to Chaeyoung she felt short one pulling her in a hug and whining about her hurting back while resting head on Tzuyu’s shoulder.

 “It’s your fault for procrastinating the whole month and leaving your art project to the last few days.” Dahyun sat across then, near Mina.
 “An artist needs inspiration.”
 “So, now watching girls in the phone is called getting inspired?”

 The other two chuckled over the couple bickering, but let them be and focused on food. Tzuyu enjoyed the moment – her best friends by her side, having the funny talks, Mina giggling along with her and the canteen finally becoming less lively. But something had to ruin it.

 She felt arm slamming the edge of the table with force, causing all four to look up and see the angry, heavy breathing Nayeon throwing killing glances at Tzuyu. The youngest felt scared for a second – this girl was strange and capable of doing anything weird.

 “Could you stop ignoring me?” She accused with her lips pursing in annoyance.

 It seemed to Tzuyu that every interaction with student council member left her confused at first. She didn’t remember Nayeon ever asking for her attention.

 “Excuse me? When did I?”
 “I threw notes in your locker the whole week to meet me and you never came.”

 Tzuyu frown, trying to remember anything extraneous in her locker but was sure there was nothing and she would notice if anything would ruin the ideal locker order. Though Nayeon was serious and she would never lie on the topic concerning her feelings. This made the younger think harder.

 “Is it perhaps the locker near the entrance on the second floor?”
 “Of course. The one that school gave you.”
 “There was a mistake about that one. It was the one that janitor used to keep equipment in and the school provided me with another one, number 325. I think they still haven’t corrected in papers.”

 Tzuyu smiled friendly, understanding the girl’s anger after pouring all her feelings in notes and collecting all the bravery to put in through the small holes, hoping for Tzuyu to come to see her one day. She opened mouth to apologize and cheer her up, but the senior was going away again, hurriedly taking her bag and exiting the canteen.

 ***

 Nayeon stormed into student council room, throwing her bag on a chair and pulling a folder with students’ profiles from the shelf. She felt tears rolling down her cheeks from embarrassment. Just knowing that an elder lady read her notes where she called Tzuyu the most beautiful person in the world and wrote her poems, made her never go out of her room again. She fished out Tzuyu’s profile, spacing out on the ideal picture of the girl she liked when Jihyo and Sana stormed into the room.

 “Nayeon, I know you are upset, but you can’t destroy our students’ profiles.” Jihyo ran up to her and took the paper away.

 Nayeon sobbed and wrote 325 on the back of her hand while the information was still clear. She threw the pen away, feeling Sana pulling her in a hug.

 “It’s gonna to be fine. You’ll find someone better.”
 “I screwed up big time. I’m not sure if I can even face her.”
 “What happened?”

 ***

 Jihyo had tears in her eyes from laughing. She tried, she really tried her best to support Nayeon here, but when Sana let out a chortle, she burst out herself and now the two of three were rolling on the floor.

 Nayeon sulked on her own, correcting the profile paper and putting it away on the shelf. She wasn’t sure if she’ll be able to write the same words that now maybe became the main subject of discussion in some tea-drinking gatherings. She didn’t even know how to ask Tzuyu out again. She already embarrassed herself twice and she was sure that the younger would never consider her as a serious person again. Especially, after she performed the weird act in the canteen to attract a slightest of attention. She remembering the pain in her arms and shook her head. The sight of Tzuyu being too much comfortable with friends sent her to the new level of desire for a girl. They weren’t even dating, but Nayeon felt like being jealous of everything possible.

 “What’s now?” Sana asked, whipping the tears away.
 “I’ll ask her to have lunch with me directly.”
 “Will you cook?” Jihyo finally calmed down too.
 “I’m not sure what she likes.”

 Tzuyu was hard to read, but Nayeon felt more curious every time she saw her doing or saying something questionable. She was very interested in the younger one and wanted to be the one who would know all about her.

 “I heard she loves fruits.” Sana voiced out.
 “Then I’ll bring fruits.”

 ***

 Tzuyu passed through students to her class when her hand was grasped and she was pulled the other way. She was confused at first and wanted to pull away when she looked at the person and saw Nayeon. She was slightly flustered on the feeling on the older one’s big hand that touched her, but strangely their hands fitted well, almost being perfect against each other.

 They stopped when entered the sports clubs zone. No one was there and Nayeon finally faced her. She smiled awkwardly and played with her fingers.

 “Tzuyu, would you join me at lunch?”

 The girl was so adorable, the slightest pink tint on her cheeks made her even cuter and the fact that she was just staring at her feet made Tzuyu grin.

 “I would love to.”
 “Then… then in the student council room. I… I’ll be waiting.”

 As promised Tzuyu collected her things and informing friends, went to the place Nayeon waited for her in. She knocked on the door, afraid to disturb anyone there. The tramp of feet sounded and soon Nayeon smiley face appeared in front of her. She was allowed in. The room was like all normal ones in school – not too big or small with huge shelves and a big table to fit all the members. They were alone though with food accurately placed on a neatly organized table. Tzuyu smiled at the sight and put her bag away. Nayeon gestured her to sit and took a spot in front of her.

 Upon seeing, Tzuyu could tell that the senior was nervous. It sure must be hard to confess to somebody and make the first move. Tzuyu thought she would never be this brave in her life. Though she felt the feeling of attraction towards the latter. Nayeon was indeed interesting and lovely, as well as other people who confessed. Nayeon tried hard to make Tzuyu feel something, as much as others did. But something was different in her that Tzuyu wasn’t able to identify yet. They conversed for a while, in order to know about each other more, but Tzuyu couldn’t help but making her minds wonder more about this hype girl.

 ***

 Nayeon wasn’t surprised when she noticed Tzuyu’s loyalty towards the affection the girl gave. Many other students tried before her and she was granted with a chance to even take the beauty on a few dates, but it didn’t look like Tzuyu was interested the same way Nayeon was. Jihyo told her that Tzuyu would be hard, like really hard, to get – she was naturally shy and spoke little of her emotions to strangers, instead blabbing it all to close friends and kept it that way. Nayeon knew that if she wanted to possess Tzuyu the way she imagined, she needed to try harder.

 So she started to find more opportunities for being with her, mostly because she wanted to control Chaeyoung from clinging to her girl. She made more skin contact, knowing that it could escalate the process of Tzuyu falling for her. It seemed like it was working. At first, she noticed the way Tzuyu expressed her frustration over the project work to her, the thing that she never did before. Their conversations were always simple – usually about each other life or tastes, so Nayeon cheered on the progress.

 Then, as she was walking Tzuyu home, and fighting her insecurities of holding girl’s hand, she found the youngest making first move instead. Nayeon watched Tzuyu’s checks getting red, but said nothing, just enjoying the warmth over their fingers locked together.

 She thought that if Tzuyu was this brave, she would be too. That’s how she ended up calling the girl over to her place at weekends. Her initiative was to show Tzuyu her puppy, the girl was in love with animals, but she had her purposes as well.

 She prepared her room to welcome the guest and even bathed her puppy, made sure they had plenty of food to eat and some time to spare by TV. She waited for the girl with shattering of her heart, afraid that she would turn her down on the spot or that all of her attention would be given to the pup.

 Tzuyu came in time, immediately taking the puppy in her arms and not letting him go anywhere. She the fluffy fur, played with a dog, and Nayeon felt more and more bored and jealous. First time in her life she wanted to be an animal too.

 “Do you want to go watch the movie next Sunday?”

 The question left her puzzled. She looked up, seeing Tzuyu free and staring right at her, killing with a beautiful smile and happy eyes. Her hand found Nayeon’s while the latter was deep in her thoughts. They interweaved fingers again, the warm feeling spreading all over their bodies. Tzuyu’s heart fluttered looking at the older one and she already knew the answer to all of her questions.

 “I’d love too.”

 Before Nayeon could ask the title, she felt shifting. Her heart stopped when Tzuyu leaned towards her, her hand gently the soft skin on the cheek and neck. Her big eyes were curious, studying the lips and nose before she locked eyes with Nayeon again. The older girl was completely lost, she understood what Tzuyu wanted, but never in her life could she imagine receiving this from the girl as perfect as Chou Tzuyu. She closed her eyes, waiting, a heart painfully knocking against her ribcage.

 “I like you too.”

 She felt the soft pressing of Tzuyu’s lips. It felt like silk cotton. They nibbled on her own in a simple childish kiss, tasting the explosions and fireworks of feelings. Her stomach twisted in pleasure when Tzuyu continued more intimate and seconds later Nayeon bottom lip asking to deepen the kiss. Nayeon trembled with joy and excitement, her lips parted carefully and she felt common sense leaving her when Tzuyu’s tongue made contact with her own.

 How could she kiss like that? Where did she learn that from? Who happened to steal her first kiss before Nayeon could? If the student council member will ever get the information, she sure would track the person down and kill somewhere. Because she was possessive and she wanted Tzuyu only for herself.

 When their lips touched again in a peck, Nayeon finally breathed, opening eyes and getting another heart attack at the sight of her girl towering above her, eyes concentrate and satisfied, hair messed up, but only giving her more and more charms.

 “I want you to remember who owns you fully.” She whispered.

 Seconds later her eyes softened, teasing smile took place and she sat upwards. Nayeon had her jaw dropped. Well, maybe Tzuyu already possessed her.