My skateboarder girlfriend. (JeongTzu)

Tzuyu's favorite unnies.

Not proud of my last stories here as I run out of ideas, but I'll try my best.
Once again the poll, in the end, will set the order of stories,
but if you have any ideas for any ship, I'll try to make it first.

 

 Yoo Jeongyeon watched carefully as Nayeon conversed with the tall brunette. Just half a month ago Jeongyeon confessed to the prettiest girl in their school, more out of fun, to satisfy her friend, who challenge her to do so, and surprisingly, Tzuyu accepted her. It was all so blurry in Jeongyeon’s memory. Sure, she was nervous, she expressed her admiration in the girl that was turning away every single person before. Momo mocked her every single day when she caught Jeongyeon staring, and the two didn’t even know how they came to the whole challenge thing.

 “Hell, what should I do now?” Jeongyeon ruffled her hair, kicking the skateboard.

 They were currently at skateboarding platform, all hanging out with friends while showing some skills or tricks. Going on three dates with a girl, the older one noticed how lost she acted when it was two of them. She never really planned to have someone and didn’t know how to satisfy the younger girl. Hopefully, Nayeon begged to bring Tzuyu along to the park, so they can talk. The two of them surrounded with others sat now just a few meters away across Jeongyeon, talking. Momo just recently excused herself to join her friend.

 “Don’t worry. They talk about school.” Momo leaned on the railing.
 “What should I do with Tzuyu? I never planned on really dating her.”

 Momo sighed. She knew she was quite guilty, but who knew that Yoo Jeongyeon would be the one Tzuyu will say yes to.

 “You can always tell her the truth, she would understand it.” Momo suggested.
 “But I think she is interested in me. She keeps asking questions about me and initiate skinship.”

 The other girl rolled her eyes. She jealously glanced on the way Tzuyu laughed at some joke.

 “Gosh, you got literary the queen on the whole school and still complaining.”
 “Are you jealous? It was you god damn idea. You wanted it to be you, right?” The older one hissed, trying not to scream.
 “It’s your stupid ego. I just suggested. You could just refuse any second.” Momo roared, standing up.
 “Oh, so now you’re saying it was a suggestion?”

 She shouted this time attracting attention. She looked behind Momo and met the worried eyes of her girlfriend. Tzuyu stared at her with all seriousness, trying to understand if anything was fine.

 “Sorry, lost my head for a moment.” She mumbled, giving Tzuyu a short smile.

 Momo took her skateboard, going to the others and ignoring Jeongyeon’s words. Left alone, the older one sighed and rode her own skateboard to clean her minds a little. She did few tricks here and there, almost falling while spacing out again.

 It was unfair how things were going. Students were angry on her, Tzuyu’s friends watching her every move and now Nayeon being hyped by the fact that she can finally talk with the tall girl. Jeongyeon just wanted to be an unnoticeable freak who enjoyed skateboarding and playing stupid pranks, now she was just a hated freak who was always looked at.

 Who knows what had bitten Chou Tzuyu to get actually interested in her. The younger one was always eager for their time together – she would wear pretty outfit, act all shy and lovely and have a lot of things to ask about. It was great. Jeongyeon liked to watch her expressions change from time to time or when she would relax completely and talk none stop with sparkly eyes. Skateboarder could still remember all the conversations they had. Tzuyu was the perfect girl for anyone, but Jeongyeon still felt uncomfortable knowing that this perfection belonged to her.

 She stopped, stepping on the side of the board, so it would fly up in her hand. Then she lifted the colorful skateboard and went to join others. Today all the people who usually hang out here together with Jeongyeon were more interested in new guest and the older girl was feeling lonely. She acted as she usually did in front of them all – cool, sassy and a bit boyish. On the reflex her arm went up and slung an arm around Tzuyu’s shoulders, pulling the girl to lean on her side, while eyes searched through the crowd.

 “Hey, what are you talking about?” She asked, seeing Nayeon’s gaze on her.
 “I was just telling Tzuyu about the time you…”
 “Wow, isn’t it getting darker already. I’ll lead you home.”

 Tzuyu chuckled following the older one, while Jeongyeon was throwing glares at the teaser. She barely glanced at Momo who sat by the side with a bored expression.

 She didn’t know what was the problem. Jeongyeon was a famous troublemaker and sure Tzuyu must have heard some of the stories about her, but the fact that Nayeon knew her deepest secrets and the fact that Momo was angry on her was terrifying. Though she knew that the two won’t betray her like this, still leaving Tzuyu on the display for so long was making the older one uncomfortable.

 They hurried to go away from all the attention. Jeongyeon threw her backpack on one shoulder and took Tzuyu’s hand to hold as they went to exit the park, being watched from behind.

 “Your friends are nice.” Tzuyu said when they were already far away.
 “Did Nayeon say something?”
 “No, we just discussed some common things.”
 “Fine.”

 The silence hung over them. Tzuyu was usually the one to start talking. Her topics were very simple and interesting, without any philosophy, but Jeongyeon was finding it hard to respond. She didn’t know what to say, all her thoughts just mixing together and she was already a mess. So instead of giving a long answer with details, she would cut it short. This indeed frustrated Tzuyu. She was trying to find things in common, to know the girl better and make their relationships move, but Jeongyeon wasn’t helping at all.

 “Do you want to go somewhere tomorrow?” Tzuyu asked.
 “Ehm, I promised Momo to join her. You can come to the park as well if you want.”
 “Yeah, sure.”

 ***

 Nayeon smiled at Tzuyu. Jeongyeon was bringing the girl along to the park for a whole week already. Nayeon was actually fine with it, she loved talking with the girl. She was interesting and had a very amusing personality. Though she was attracting too much attention that was completely unnoticeable by Jeongyeon who happily made ticks with the rest of their friends.

 “Hey, Tzuyu-ya. What’s up?” Nayeon sat next to the younger one.
 “Nothing interesting, Nayeon-unnie.”

 Nayeon almost squealed when she was called unnie, but controlled herself. Honestly, Nayeon didn’t know the people that stood near them and attempted to get some information from obviously uncomfortable Tzuyu. It was making Nayeon mad how bad Jeongyeon treated her girlfriend. Not only she was bringing her here every single day, but also leaving her alone to sit and wait.

 “Jeongyeon-ah.” She screamed louder, causing the whole park to stop for a moment.

 The skateboarder flinched and turned, meeting the accusing eyes and annoyed expression on Nayeon’s face. She took her board and went to her friend, joined by Momo.

 “Yes?”
 “Tzuyu told me that she really wants to learn how to ride a skateboard. Can you teach her?”

 It was obvious that Nayeon was emphasizing some words. Jeongyeon looked around, seeing strangers studying her from head to toes. She understood everything quickly and pulled Tzuyu’s hand with a gentle smile.

 “Tzuyu-ya, I’ll show.”

 As the two went away, the crowd disappeared. Momo flopped on the bench and watched the way the couple acted.

 “Unnie, do you think Jeongyeon likes her?”
 “I don’t know. She is our friend, but she is doing it wrong.”

 Jeongyeon felt her hands sweating. She pulled Tzuyu to the side and placed the skateboard for her. She froze not knowing what to do and Tzuyu just stood near, not trying to stand on it.

 “Ehm, well, you just stand on it and push yourself forward using one leg.”

 She watched Tzuyu studying the board with an unsure expression. Sure it was hard at first, Jeongyeon experienced this herself a long time ago. But she had no one around to teach her about it, so she was just doing it by herself through falling and trying again. So now, all of her thoughts faded away and she was way too nervous to hold Tzuyu.

 “Can you help me?”

 Jeongyeon watched the hand being stretched to her side and Tzuyu’ eyes watching her. She carefully grasped the hand to support the girl that stepped on the board a bit shaky but still did. Her hold tightened as she felt unsteady platform underneath. Jeongyeon’s own heart raced out of scare when the skate started to move. She grabbed Tzuyu’s sides, stopping her and putting feet before the wheel. She looked up to check on the other one but lost her words again. Tzuyu was visibly scared and she tightly held Jeongyeon’s shoulders leaning on her. She was the prettiest person ever from Jeongyeon’s side of vision. Her heart was melting and she only wanted to pull brunette closer.

 “Be careful.” She smiled.

 She nearly suffered a heart attack when Tzuyu blushed. Her cheeks turned into a light pink and she tried to hide her face by turning head to the side. The air was stuck somewhere in Jeongyeon’s lungs. She couldn’t fight the urge anymore. She pulled her girlfriend off the board, snaking arms around her thin body and nuzzling into her neck. The warmth, the sweet scent of perfume, Tzuyu’s breathe near her ear – all sent shivers down her spine.

 “You’re too much for me.”

 The next hour or so, the older one was inseparable from the brunette. Her skateboard was forgotten and she held embarrassed Tzuyu on her laps, hands protectively laying on her tights. Nayeon grinned watching the couple, while they all once again talk.

 Jeongyeon felt herself stupid – not only she was falling in love with Tzuyu day by day, but acted like a loser who got a chance to take a pretty girl on a date. She was hopeless in organizing dates, but not as much as when she needed to be with Tzuyu. She was losing all she was proud of – her cool nature, her sharp tongue, her confidence. Jeongyeon would be so nervous that their time together would be shortened or be too silent.

 At first, Tzuyu didn’t mind it. She was shy herself and was afraid to mess up more than anything, but she thought the both of them would eventually get used to each other. Though Jeongyeon couldn’t get rid of the feeling of imperfection around Tzuyu. Every time they were together she was judged – Tzuyu’s friends hated her and refused to talk. By Jihyo words – she wasn’t good enough for the tall girl. Even if now it was slightly better, still she felt like a useless part of something.

 “Jeongyeon-unnie, I need to be back home already.” Tzuyu softly whispered to her.
 “Fine. Let’s go.”

 They said goodbyes and left the park, holding hands again. This was only their time now. No one accused them with glares, no one tried to steal Tzuyu’s attention and Jeongyeon felt free to act a bit more lovely to her girlfriend. She swung their hands, asking Tzuyu about her day and enjoyed the sound of younger one voice.

 When they were near Tzuyu’s home, they sat on the benches finishing the early started conversation. Jeongyeon wanted to never let go. She brushed fingers over Tzuyu’s palm while listening and grinned when Tzuyu stopped for a moment.

 “I need to go now.”

 Tzuyu smiled, her heart melting at the pouting girl in front of her. She stepped closer, cupping her cheeks. She was super embarrassed but she dreamed about their first kiss for weeks still getting nothing. She was spacing out watching Jeongyeon talk and smile. The brunette carefully leaned in, closing her eyes.

 Jeongyeon was losing her mind, her heart stopped when Tzuyu closed her eyes, but the older girl couldn’t do it. Her heart painfully throbbed by the thoughts of Chou Tzuyu kissing her. This must be her first kiss, her arms were slightly trembling and she was more worried than before. And Jeongyeon thought she didn’t deserve it. She was a troublemaker, famous prankster that people who usually surrounded Tzuyu tented to avoid. She was scared, inexperienced and afraid of her coolness to crack in others eyes. Moreover, she asked Tzuyu out not of her own will. She couldn’t do it.

 She felt Tzuyu’s lips touching her cheek. The younger sighed, her forehead slightly made contact with Jeongyeon’s shoulder as she lowered her head.

 “Let’s break up.”

 ***

 Yoo Jeongyeon felt like she just went straight from the hell. Inside her heart was empty and she didn’t even know what was happening around her. The only thing spinning like a movie in front of her eyes was an image of Tzuyu’s retreating figure. She didn’t remember how she got home and how Momo appeared in her room patting the back friendly.

 “So, finally Yoo Jeongyeon fell in love.” Momo teased, trying to lighten up the atmosphere, but it didn’t work at all. “Hey, listen, Tzuyu is a nice girl. If she really loves you, she would understand.”

 The Japanese got startled when the pair of eyes looked at her. She had never seen her friend being so down. She was literally showing no emotions and was in denial of everything.

 “But I don’t understand it. What did I do wrong?”

 Momo stared in disbelieve, but she knew that the older one wasn’t joking here. She wanted to be harsh and point every single thing but thought it won’t help the situation.

 “You did everything wrong. She wants your true feelings, your attention and love, not be a jewellery you bring with you to put on display. She trusted you her feelings and wanted the same from you.”

 Jeongyeon ruffled her hair in annoyance. She knew Tzuyu was interested in her, she was feeling something towards the older girl and Jeongyeon was just constantly making the tall one question those feelings as it didn’t receive a proper respond.

 “You’re an idiot.” The familiar annoying voice sounded. “Jihyo would be furious.”

 Nayeon flopped on her bed, receiving a glare from Momo. Nayeon was the victim of everything. She watched the way Tzuyu’s eyes were losing its brightness from day to day. She would smile, but her head would be flooded with doubts. Tzuyu was young and dreamed about the same things all girl were – dates, kissing under the moon and other fluff. She was expecting it from her girlfriend, but Jeongyeon was only pushing her away.

 “You just need to apologize.”

 ***

 Never in her life had she felt so embarrassed. She skipped the school and now waited by the school gates for Tzuyu. Flowers in her hand were making people stare at her and she wanted only to cover her face and disappear from here. Tzuyu was nowhere to be seen, though the time for her to go is already passed. Momo tried to help her by searching for a girl, but apparently, she was hiding very good the whole day.

 But Jeongyeon wanted to find her – she was the one the girl desired to see, she was the source of Jeongyeon’s happiness and worries and now she was ready to show her true nature. So she leaned on the wall, ready to spend the other hours by being a faithful dog.

 Tzuyu appeared in the next twenty minutes with Jihyo – both tired and talking about the library. Jeongyeon hurriedly remembered her friends’ words before blocking the way for two. Jihyo noticed her instantly, glaring from the distance and making the older one more uncomfortable. Tzuyu noticed her when they almost bumped into each other. Her big eyes became sad as she decided to study rocks on the ground instead.

 “Looks like your girlfriend came to pick you up.” Jihyo said.
 “Ehm… We…

 Jeongyeon snapped, pulling Tzuyu to her side. Jihyo didn’t know, it meant that others were not informed either, so the blonde needs to solve the problem now, before Tzuyu’s friends would organize an even to chase and beat her up.

 “We planned to go on a date. So, excuse us.”

 Before Jihyo could say a thing, Jeongyeon grasped Tzuyu’s hand and led her away, practically running away from everyone. She only stopped when they entered the square and she remembered about flowers.

 “Ehm… For you.” She mumbled.
 “Thank you.”

 They both stood in silence – Tzuyu not knowing what to say and Jeongyeon tried to catch her confidence once again. She kind of forgot all words she practised before when Tzuyu looked her in the eyes.

 ‘Be yourself. It’s what she wants’. Nayeon’s voice sounded in her head.

 “I need to…”
 “Hey, listen, I know you disappointed in me, but who could blame me when the school’s queen responded to my confession.” The older one constantly fixed her hair out of nervousness. “Honestly, I did it out of the challenge, but I do love you. I do want to make you happy. I’m just afraid that I’m too simple for you.

 She glanced at concentrated one, checking her reaction. She attentively listened making sense of every word and gesture.

 “Let’s start again. I promise you won’t regret it.”

 ***

 Jeongyeon grinned when Jihyo and Sana gave her a glare. They only now discovered the story of her and Tzuyu’s relationship after almost five years and were not much happy about it. They both were way too protective when Tzuyu and Jeongyeon moved in together and Jihyo even asked to sleep on the couch first two nights, before Tzuyu had to force her to calm down and leave.

 The only thing that prevented the two from verbally attacking the older one was Tzuyu that peacefully rested in between Jeongyeon’s tights, leaning on her girlfriend while they sat in their living room. Nayeon was having her time choosing the film for them to watch and two annoyed girls joined Momo in preparing snacks, leaving the couple alone.

 “They would kill me once you won’t look.”

 Jeongyeon’s heart fluttered at Tzuyu’s giggle and she tightened grip on Tzuyu’s hand.

 “They won’t. They know how much I love you.”
 “Oh, Miss Smooth Talker woke up in you.”

 Tzuyu laughed as her girlfriend pulled her closer, tickling a little. They were happy, overcoming so many things together that Jihyo and Sana shouldn’t know yet. And Tzuyu was absolutely delighted for giving Jeongyeon the second chance. This time they did everything at the right time at the right place, without a rush and it led them here – together, enjoying the life they wanted to have.

 “I love you, baby girl.”

 Jeongyeon stretched, capturing the younger’s lips and initiating a quick deep kiss, afraid of anyone catching them.

 “Love you too.” Tzuyu whispered.