The three of us. (MoJiTzu)

Tzuyu's favorite unnies.

The long awaited part 2, suggested by bore_d1020. Hope you like it.
Next one is SaTzu.

 

 Tzuyu grinned at sleeping Momo as she opened her eyes in the morning. The winter wasn’t her favorite season and she liked to snuggle to one of her girlfriends all the time. Usually, Momo was the frequent receiver of that affection. The older girl finished university this year and while looking for a job moved in with Tzuyu. Of course, it made Jihyo very jealous, but she soon calmed down. Momo herself was frustrated. She worked part-time at some café with her friend, but decided to quit for the sake of proper job – it was hard to find, but Tzuyu and Jihyo were more than supportive to give her the time. Jihyo still scolded her every time the older one stayed home, but Tzuyu noticed it long before that Jihyo had a warm spot for the Japanese.

 Admiring the older one for a bit more, Tzuyu glanced at the time and hurried to get away from strong grip that Momo had around her. Leaving for a bathroom and taking a shower, the girl went to find Jihyo.

 Jihyo was very busy these few days, preparing her qualifying work to get recommendations for work in one of the lawer’s offices. It was important for her as she thought of herself as the one who needs to take care of them. It was true though. Even if Tzuyu was having her internship and the vet clinic already wanted to employ her after graduation, she still was far away from this and the money that clinic paid her now wasn’t enough for the three of them. So Jihyo wanted to get a job now and move in with the two as well.

 Tzuyu saw her girlfriend standing in front of the stove and preparing them breakfast. It was ordinary when the three of them stayed at Tzuyu place. The younger one back hugged her, nuzzling into the neck and leaving a small kiss. She felt the vibration from Jihyo’s giggles and rest chin of her shoulder. Sometimes Tzuyu liked being this tall.

 “Good morning, babe.”

 Jihyo flipped the pancake and gripped one Tzuyu’s hands that comfortably rested on her waist. She leaned backwards, closer to her lover and closed her eyes to relax. Tzuyu was always her ball of happiness and energy. The way she was smiling and loving every single day – good or bad it was. Her positive nature was just reassuring Jihyo that it would be fine.

 “Give me my morning kiss.”

 Jihyo took the last pancake on the plate and turned around to face the youngest. She cupped her cheeks and felt hands supporting her back. Soon her eyes were closed and she enjoyed the butterflies going crazy in her stomach as Tzuyu was slowly leaning in. When their lips met she was finally feeling at ease. Tzuyu was a good kisser, probably learning from both – Momo and Jihyo. Sometimes she could do things that would make Jihyo lose all oxygen at once. But now she just gave in to their tongues fighting for dominance.

 Suddenly the kiss broke and now Tzuyu’s back faced her. She felt the hard pressure that was pushing her back on the counter and knew pretty well what that was.

 “You.” She roared.
 “Shush. You’re ruining the moment.” The teasing voice sounded.

 Jihyo heard Tzuyu and her anger went up.

 “You ruined it just now.”

 She stretched hands and pinched the older one stomach so she would back off. When she was free Jihyo flew to the Japanese and was ready to hit her lightly, when Tzuyu appeared in front of her.

 “Come on, I only have an hour left. Let’s eat.”

 The breakfast was great as usual and when the girls got ready, they went out. Jihyo was making her way home, while Momo was seeing Tzuyu off to the clinic. The two held hands while talking. Sometimes Tzuyu would take the night shift to take care of pets but she loved the job and the opportunity for practice they were giving her. The doctor who led her was very nice and talkative and they found the topics very easy, he also supported her well and did everything to give the needed experience.

 Sometimes Momo felt guilty. She was making the girls work, while she just spent time at home. Certainly, she was doing all sort of works in the house like cleaning, washing and even cooking dinner, but still, she had times when she felt so useless. She was aiming at finding a job connected with dancing, but for now, nothing was really suitable. She wanted to accept the cashier place offer, but Tzuyu stopped her, asking to take as much time as needed to find the place she could be comfortable at.

 They stopped just a few meters from the clinic to say goodbyes. Momo grinned at her girl, pulling her by the waist and cutely jumping in front of her, asking for a kiss. She was adorable so Tzuyu pecked her slightly, only to be pulled in again by the neck. Momo was addicted to kisses. She was never tired of it and would be kissing all day long if she could. She smiled while at Tzuyu’s bottom lip and hugging her tightly. Tzuyu was too beautiful right now and Momo didn’t want to let her there in this dress. She ran fingers to the edge of the coat and felt Tzuyu’s hands blocking hers and pulling it back to the waist.

 “My morning kiss.” She grinned when they parted away.

 ***

 Momo sighed as she rested feet on the couch. Jihyo’s birthday was coming and she asked Sana, her friends, who worked as the photographer to give her some job. Her duties were tiring – she would usually run across the office and deliver stuff, so her legs were wobbling at the end. But Jihyo worth it. Jihyo was the one who took good care of her every day, even if she was teasing and playing pranks. Momo was the oldest and she must have been the responsible one, but Jihyo took the place instead.

 It was fascinating how their relationships were changing – from hating each other to actually sincerely laughing together. But Momo knew there was something more. She was afraid to admit it to herself, but she was finding the girl very attractive and interesting. She wouldn’t understand a word Jihyo says about the law making process, but will always find herself staring and admiring her. Pretty face, nice proportions and sweet confident aura – everything Momo liked from Tzuyu as well.

 It was scary to think so when she actually had Tzuyu. Sometimes she desired to have them both in her arms, but Jihyo looked too proud to accept it and she never gave Momo any hint of her romantic feelings. So the oldest just stuffed it at the back and tried to forget.

 Jihyo knew there was a reason why Momo suddenly found a job a month before her birthday. Inside she was really happy. She was very aware of the fact that Momo didn’t hate her and all her teasing were just the way to get the attention, like boys in the school did. But she knew it was dangerous for their relationships. They already had it difficult when the two fell in love in Tzuyu and actually talked her in dating them both. The whole two years of them being together, Jihyo bore the extra protective position. She knew that Momo was able to beat up anyone who would try hurting them, but Jihyo was more afraid of Tzuyu. She always looked so pure in her eyes and she couldn’t allow her any shuttering of her world full of happiness.

 Though Momo was a very nice girl, just a bit irresponsible from time to time. But she fitted Tzuyu well. The two usually would forget stuff while being excited. Jihyo couldn’t help but adore her child-like personality when the three of them visited dog café. This was dangerous, but Jihyo knew how to control her affection.

 Once Jihyo came to Tzuyu’s place for dinner. She brought takeovers and arranged it on the table, waiting for Momo and Tzuyu to come. Momo was the first one. She flew into the house on the smell of her favorite food and was ready to jump on the meat when Jihyo forced her to wait for the youngest. They were watching a bad TV program with Momo’s stomach constantly growling when Tzuyu called.

 “I’m sorry, I need to stay the night.”

 This was a pity. The two munched their food without excited talks about cute dogs today. Usually, Jihyo would stay the night, but when Tzuyu was away she didn’t find it necessary. Momo would entertain herself with shows until she would fall asleep anyway.

 “Come on, you can stay here.”
 “Tzuyu is not here, so I’ll come to see her tomorrow.”
 “Are you only coming to see her? You never think about me being here, right?”
 “What are you talking about?”

 They preferred to not fight these days – Tzuyu would catch their bad mood and be sulky too and no one wanted to disappoint Tzuyu anyway.

 “I mean, all this time passed and you still not noticing.”

 Jihyo knew what the matter was. The wine that Momo suggested to open made her a little tipsy and she was talking nonsense here. Though it meant things, but Jihyo chose to ignore every single word. It wasn’t common for a dancer to drink, but she was very stressed from work.

 While Momo sang some Japanese traditional song, Jihyo led her to bed and let the older one flopped on it. She attempted to pull the jeans off, but Momo only grasped her and pulled to herself.

 “I love Tzuyu so much. You won’t make me stop loving her.”
 “I wouldn’t try.” Jihyo groaned pushing the girl away.
 “So instead I will love you too.”

 She didn’t have time to understand the meaning when Momo crashed their lips. It wasn’t that pleasant – their teeth clashed and Momo pressed too hard on the girl’s cheekbones causing pain, but it could still be called a kiss. Jihyo snapped. She pushed the Japanese’s arms away and pinned it to the bed. She took all the control and softly kissed the lips she dreamt about. It was sweet from wine and the kiss tasted like jokbal, but she still enjoyed it, nibbling and , taking time to explore unfamiliar mouth.

 ***

 Momo jumped up straight, her eyes wide and scared. She thought she was dreaming until she noticed her state and Jihyo next to her. She grabbed her head, trying to imagine it was not true. She didn’t regret her confection or the things they did last night, she just wanted it to be different – with Tzuyu giving them approval and with Tzuyu being a part in their dance of passion. She felt like cheating now, she felt sorry.

 She wasn’t even able to think the situation out when Jihyo shot up very awake as well. Her eyes were also lost and scared. She barely looked at Momo before cursing and messing her hair. It wasn’t supposed to happen. She was careful all the time and she was doing great until now.

 “So?” Momo started.
 “No, don’t say a word. It is a mistake. The biggest mistake.”
 “You think so?” Momo mumbled disappointedly.
 “Momo!” Jihyo screamed but noticed the other one expression. “Momo, we both cheated on the person we love. We had to ask Tzuyu first, not do this.”
 “I know. I feel terrible.”
 “I was holding my feeling so good.” She groaned.
 “Wait. You love me?”
 “Of course, I do.”
 “ I love you too.”

 The next few seconds happened like a tornado – Tzuyu walking in, her shocked eyes, her dropped smile and her retreated figure.

 Finding a person in Seoul was hard. Finding disappointed Tzuyu was even harder. She was nowhere to be found and Chaeyoung with Dahyun didn’t know a thing about her whereabouts, though Jihyo thought they were lying but she couldn’t possibly break into their houses to check. The next day Tzuyu appeared at work in time, but neither Momo in the morning, nor Jihyo at the evening couldn’t catch a glimpse of her.

 Jihyo suggested using the hard way. They met Tzuyu’s mother in person and even if she was shocked, she kind of accepted them and gave them the phone number for emergency. It was dangerous to ask her, but they needed to talk with Tzuyu.

 “Jihyo-ya, what happened? Is Ziyu okay?” The loud voice with complicated Korean spoke.
 “No, Mrs. Chou. Everything is fine. We just wondered how were you.”
 “Eh? I just  talked to Ziyu now, you needed to…”
 “We’re not near now.”
 “Oh, yes, she said me she’s at Chaeyoung’s.”

 After a sweet conversation, Jihyo grinned, already wanting to make the little liar suffer. They reached Chaeyoung’s apartment in an hour on the bus and indeed noticed Tzuyu’s car parked there. Momo ran before Jihyo, when she pushed the short girl away eager to find her lover.

 Tzuyu was sleeping in the guest room, tucked in a warm blanket. Chaeyoung tried to shush them away but got scared when the two suddenly growled at her like animals. She thought about her health and left the apartment for a few hours.

 Momo missed her girl more than ever. She scooped her from the bed and put her in the middle, occupying one side and interweaving fingers on their hand together. She loved Tzuyu – it was the first person that she fell in love with fully, without any doubts. She wanted to fight anyone just to be with her and she would definitely fight Jihyo if it would be needed. No one in the world would take Tzuyu away from her.

 Jihyo took the other side. She was always at the left. Nayeon used to tell her to always took right in order to be the most important one, but Jihyo never wanted it. She was more than happy to support Tzuyu’s week side and her insecurities as well as troubles. They were perfect this way. She loved Tzuyu to eternity and she doubted anyone could make her feelings less stronger than it was every day.

 ***

 Tzuyu woke up to the warmth surrounding her, a lot of warmth than needed. She wanted to stand, but it was quite hard. She looked around. Momo was by her right side as usual. Her hand made way to Tzuyu’s stomach, lifting the t-shirt up and resting on the skin, while she held her hand tightly. Jihyo had one leg thrown on Tzuyu’s with an arm across all of her body.

 She grinned. She knew her girls would find her and make sure to be around, but she just wanted time. It was obvious they were interested in each other. An only a blind person wouldn’t notice it and Tzuyu was more than aware of the fact. She never was scared of it – she still was their favorite girl and they were paying her all the attention. But seeing them together in one bed made her jealous, though she knew it would happen one day. The frustration across them was growing and Tzuyu knew one slight spark and the fire will start. She just wasn’t expecting it to be this way. She thought of them telling her first.

 Now as she had time to think about it she was calmer. They were able to be patient with each other and built nice relationships, so maybe she could deal with this new struggle for them as well.

 “Mine.”  Jihyo whined, nuzzling into her neck and kicking Momo with her leg.
 “Mine.” The older one groaned, bumping head in Tzuyu’s shoulder.

 Tzuyu quietly laughed at how adorable and possessive they were.

 “We can share. The three of us.”