Thanks to our pets. (JiTzu)

Tzuyu's favorite unnies.

Honestly, I wrote it at night inspired by some post on Twitter of Jihyo and Tzuyu holding cat and dog.
So enjoy. Next one is JeongTzu.
And after that, I'll make a poll again.

 

 Jihyo parked her car at the stop she already brought here. She went out of the car, looking up at the apartment block. The sun was very bright today, so she had her glasses on in the middle of winter. Her clothes were keeping her warm for now, but it was still uncomfortable to be outside. She searched for a truck that was supposed to be here already, but nothing, so she picked up one of her bags and animal carrier, checking through the holes.

 “Are you fine, Fluffy?” She asked.

 The cat inside lazily looked at her with bored eyes. Jihyo smiled and closed her car before entering the building.

 She was happy. Working her off for five years was actually giving her some profits. Now she was able to buy an apartment on her own, without her annoying siblings and nagging parents that wanted her to only help with stuff. She tried her best to balance with distance and find a place as much closer to work as possible and as far from home as she could. Her friend, Nayeon, suggested her to just move in together, but Jihyo had her favorite pet – Fluffy. Fluffy was the laziest and y cat Jihyo ever knew. He had his own rules, so maybe that’s why Jihyo mom didn’t like him and always blamed Jihyo for what the cat did.

 She went up on the 8th floor by the lift and skipped to her apartment door. This was it – the moment she dreamt of. She pulled the keys, sticking it in the keyhole and literally heard how the mechanisms were moving. When she went in she wanted to squeal. This place was only for her. Though Nayeon would call her old granny that lives with a cat but it was still better than what she was having at her parents’ home.

 The whole place was kind of empty, only the kitchen ready to be used, so Jihyo just jumped up and down in the center to express her emotions. She ran to get her cat out, but only then remembered that the guys that were supposed to move her belongings in still were nowhere to be seen. She moved the animal carrier to the corner, so movers won’t touch it and pulled her phone out. She dialled them, looking in the window to catch the sight of the truck.

 Struggling to express the right way to reach here, Jihyo finally sighed and collected personal stuff in a backpack to go down and meet them. She checked the sleepy cat once more before opening the door. She closed her apartment and reached lift, pressing the button, when she heard the noise of the door closing from the side. She curiously turned her heard and her smile faded.

 At first, she only saw the back of the person and the big black retriever that patiently waited for the owner. Then the girl turned and Jihyo felt like falling. A long fit body dressed in a hoodie, pinkish brown hair in a ponytail, light make-up on her already perfect face. Jihyo never knew that her neighbor could be such a beauty. If she only knew, she would move in way earlier. She watched the girl getting closer and all of her thoughts mixed in one huge ball. She awkwardly stared at her feet, waiting for the lift to come.

 They boarded it in silence, Jihyo thinking of showing her gentlewoman side and let the girl in first, but instead panicked and flew in the same second the door opened. She never was good at expressing affection maybe that was the reason she was still single. In the closed space Jihyo could only smell unknown girl’s perfume that got a smell of freshness in the early spring morning with a slight mix of flowery scent. It was the most interesting scent Jihyo ever smelt before.

 She knew she needed to greet the girl, but when she got just a tiny drop of confidence, the lift opened and the dog pulled the girl out, leaving Jihyo sulk and watch as the girl was mixing with the environment.

 However, she didn’t have time to be disappointed for too long as the truck stopped right in front of her.

 She was controlling the process the whole time, watching for anything to be on its places. She doubted she would be able to rearrange it by herself after, so she was taking her time thinking, maybe annoying the guys, but well she would pay them for it. When her bedroom was finally ready and the guys went to get a coach, Jihyo met the same girl that walked out of the lift. This time they shared glances to each other and the tall one nicely smiled.

 “Moving in today?” She asked.

 Jihyo was a bit puzzled and nervous, but still noted the foreign sounded notes in girl’s way of speaking. She awkwardly smiled, nodding.

 “Yeah. I guess we’re going to be neighbors.”
 “That’s cool. I’m from 243, so come if you need something.”
 “Thanks. I’m Jihyo, by the way.”
 “Tzuyu.”

 She was definitely a foreigner. They exchange a handshake before Tzuyu went to her own flat, leaving dreamy Jihyo there.

 The guys were working faster and in a few hours everything was done and Jihyo finally paid them for the good work and sent them away. She grabbed the remained stuff from her car and finally closed the door, enjoying the calmness on her coach. Sure, she still needs to clean the mess and unpack but for now, she was happy. Remembering about her beloved cat, she jumped up, going to the animal carrier to get her little one out to explore a new place. But to her horror the carrier was empty.

 At first, she blankly stared inside, not understanding what was happening. The next thing she was already running all over the place, searching. How could he possibly get out? She knew that the door was a bit broken, but the cat couldn’t open and then firmly close it again. She cursed, assuming that the movers might have kicked the carrier and when the pet was out, closed it, afraid to be scolded.

 Looking everywhere around and finding not even a fur, Jihyo burst through the door and spent the next hour going up and down the floors, but no sight of her beloved pet. She wanted to cry now. Everything was so perfect in the morning and she was ready to start a new chapter of her life, but now it was slowly crashing down. She went back to her floor disappointed and in a terrible mood, thinking of calling Nayeon for help, but her phone was out of charge. She went to find the charger, but all the boxes and bags were full of different content and she knew she’d spent ages there. So instead she found the courage to ask Tzuyu a favor.

 She carefully skipped to the girl’s door and froze staring at the numbers. She was nervous than ever, but her cat was still important for her and she didn’t want him to get lost on unknown territory. She struggled with cooperating her body but pressed the bell anyway, awkwardly shifting from one leg to another. The muffled barks came out before the door opened and the first she saw was a curious dog’s eyes.

 “Minjoong come here.” Tzuyu ordered pulling the dog away.

 She made sure he sat behind her before looking at Jihyo with almost the same curious eyes, that made her ten times more cute. Fighting the urge to just hug the tall beauty, Jihyo opened to speak, but she was interrupted the same second by the loud mewing. She almost felt her heart dropping when her cat imposingly went to her, not a single glint of fright in front of a big dog that he must have seen for the first time.

 Tzuyu laughed as the pet flopped in Jihyo’s feet and rolled on the back with the same indifference in the eyes.

 “So, that’s your pet. I was wondering how he appeared here. He was sitting right in front of my door when I wanted to go and see mail.”

 Jihyo picked up her little traveller and cuddle him in a tight embrace, all her worries slowly settling down as her precious child was with her again.

 “I’m sorry to bother. He must have escaped from the flat.”
 “Don’t worry. He was a good boy.”

 Thanking Tzuyu again, she headed straight to her apartment to finally relax.

 ***

 Jihyo actually found Tzuyu very interesting in all ways. She woke up early in the morning, walked her dog while jogging in the nearby park, then she would head to work in her stunning outfits. She had a nice blue car that she usually parked few meters away from Jihyo’s own, but no matter how much Jihyo wanted to catch the girl and say few words, it seemed to be impossible. In the morning she hurried to work and when Jihyo was coming from work the car was already there and Tzuyu was home.

 Nayeon as the biggest gay Jihyo knew, was super interested too. She kept pushing Jihyo to just fall in girl’s arms or pretend that she had a problem and only Tzuyu could help to solve it. She even was ready to bang on the pretty neighbor door to see her, if not Jihyo stopping her nonsense. But in something she was right. Jihyo liked Tzuyu and she wanted to know the girl a bit better – not just her daily schedule that she noted to herself like a total creep, but also the girl’s thoughts and interests.

 One day she finally had an idea. She baked a cake, spending hours in the kitchen to make it look presentable. Fluffy was disturbing the process the whole time asking for more food or just laying on the floor to block the way. When everything was done, she went out, once again carefully approaching before ringing the bell.

 Tzuyu opened her door with a smile, this time Minjoong peacefully stood behind. Jihyo was awkward as ever but still managed to ask the girl for a tea gathering to thank the girl for looking after Fluffy for a while. Tzuyu tried to decline the offer, but when Jihyo used her cuteness the younger just gave in.

 They sat in Jihyo’s flat till late night chattering and laughing. This time the atmosphere was so nice and relaxing that Jihyo allowed herself to even ask some personal questions, which Tzuyu answered with a smile. One thing was interesting about them. Jihyo – the cat lover, always wanted to raise a cat and live alone with it, warming her heart that this creature would wait for her every day, even if just to get food. Tzuyu – the huge dog admirer, always wanted to raise a dog that would follow her till the end. Here they were different, but both wanted just someone who cared about them.

 ***

 For Jihyo’s joy, they were talking more frequently, even going out together at weekends. The older one could sense Tzuyu’s attraction to her as well, but both were too shy to confess, so to Nayeon’s disappoint they were still friends.

 In one of the warm evenings, Jihyo made sure Fluffy had his food, before dressing up and exiting her flat, already meeting Tzuyu by the lift. It was kind of their tradition to walk Minjoong on Friday evening. The dog was very obedient, but usually listened only his owner and when Jihyo tried to order him to do something, he would just stare and turn to Tzuyu instead. 

 They went to the park, slowly walking there. They would usually sit on benches when Tzuyu let Minjoon ran around with other dogs. Jihyo started to join only when one day she noticed some girl flirting with Tzuyu and her jealousy snapped. The air was indeed warm today and a lot of people stroll around. Tzuyu carefully let the dog go, before flopping on the already familiar bench and closing eyes with a heavy sigh. Jihyo stared at her for a moment, admiring before joining as well. Their evening walks were the best opportunity to talk about life, so they usually converse on work matter, but stupid casual themes were included as well.

 Jihyo didn’t even notice when she started only think of Tzuyu. She was waking up with the thought of seeing the girl and was falling asleep with nice memories they shared together. It was like her whole world was spinning around only the tall beauty. Nayeon screamed like crazy that it was love and that Jihyo needs to hurry and claim the girl already before anyone did. But Jihyo was kind of scared to do so. What if Tzuyu didn’t feel the same? What if she would laugh at her for developing these feelings? What if Jihyo won’t be the ideal type Tzuyu was looking for? But once Nayeon asked her what if Tzuyu would date someone else and her head stopped function. This was the last thing in the world she wanted.

 They were talking and Jihyo still couldn’t concentrate what words would be suitable for confession. Before she could come up with any, she felt Tzuyu getting up and calling for Minjoong. The happy tired dog ran up to them and Tzuyu attached the leash to dog-collar. Jihyo looked down feeling disappointed.

 “Oh, your laces are untied.” Jihyo noticed. “Give me him, I’ll hold.”

 Tzuyu gave her the leash, sitting on the bench again and bending to fix her sneakers. Jihyo just felt the hard pull on her arm and next second she already was pinning Tzuyu to the bench laying on top of surprised girls. Jihyo’s heart was ready to jump out of her chest when she looked at those pretty eyes up close. She leaned in on reflex, bumping to Tzuyu’s forehead as her eyes were closed. It felt so nice to be this close. Her arm rested on the other’s shoulder and the warmth from Tzuyu’s hands that were squeezed between their bodies was sending Jihyo to the space in the zero gravity as her head was spinning.

 “I love you.” She whispered, now scared to even move an inch.

 She heard a girlish giggle coming out from Tzuyu and her nose was touched by the soft lips covered with lip balm.

 “I love you too.”

 Her eyes snapped open. Tzuyu looked like the most expensive art under her and her beautiful face softened with Jihyo’s reaction. She cupped older girl’s face with both hands, brushing fingers over the cheeks. Jihyo watched her actions, barely understanding if she was dreaming. She only reassured herself it was true when their lips touched. Carefully and lovingly at first with the slow pace and pleasant nibbling that soon accelerated to something more passionate and Tzuyu felt hands wondering over her body.

 Jihyo was only taking in the softness and taste of Tzuyu’s lips when something hit her head. She pulled away with furious eyes, ready to kill the intruder, but instead noticed the elderly lady with a stick in hands.

 “Young people.” She murmured, seeing that she did her task and slowly went away. “In my days…”

 Tzuyu giggled again, crawling out from under Jihyo and calling for Minjoong again. This time she held the leash stretching another hand for Jihyo to hold.