Look at me. (Mitzu)

Tzuyu's favorite unnies.

Thank you so much for sharing your ideas. This one is from MingmingK.
Now I also have one more for Natzu and Mitzu, so I'm not sure when to post it.
Maybe, I'll post Natzu in the middle of the week and Mitzu as usually on weekends.
And then make voting again. 

Thank you once again.

 

 Mina was freaking out when Tzuyu made eyes contact with her. The older girl instantly turned head meeting the wall but still finding it better than to just seat with red cheeks for the rest of the radio show. She swore that Tzuyu would smirk at her before proceeding to do her business to let Mina live for a few more minutes.

 It was actually amusing – they were dating for two years now and Mina was still a huge blushing mess when it came to looking in each other eyes. She was so embarrassed by it – her face turning red, all burning and she even felt her temperature rising. The worst part was that Tzuyu liked it a lot – she was doing her best to witness that flustered Mina, not that Mina minded her ways but sometimes it was at a very inconvenient moment.

 She turned back as the song was almost ending and noticed her girlfriend messing up with Sana. It was fine with her, she never thought of herself as possessive type, though Momo argued one day, stating that Mina almost killed with her stares those members of boy group that happened to stand by them at the backstage. Still, for Mina, she was just protecting.

 They talked about new album and stories from life and Mina tried to avoid looking across the table as much as she could. She knew Tzuyu was a great observer and could catch her looking very easily. When the show ended and they successfully took pictures with the MC and thanked staff, managers went to fetch cars for them. The girls stood in the hall talking when Mina felt fingers slipping into her hand. She leaned back and met with Tzuyu shoulder. It was the evening broadcast so everyone was slightly tired. Mina just wanted her bed and Tzuyu by her side and maybe a few hours of peaceful sleep.

 She was still leaning on the girl when Tzuyu squeezed her hand gently, getting closer to her ear. The couple wasn’t that affectionate in public – both were kind of shy, but Mina knew that she would probably burn alive if someone would see them being sweet. Though even if they were awkward, Tzuyu still was the first to initiate something and hype up their shippers. She usually did it to check whether Mina felt comfortable – if the girl laughed with her and acted normal then the younger reassured herself she was fine and had fun.

 “Are you sleepy?”                                               

 The soft voice made Mina more relaxed to the point she could just fall asleep there. She slowly nodded, putting the head of the comfortable shoulder and closing eyes. Tzuyu scooped her closer, not minding others looking and let the girl rest head in the crook of her neck, while she was pressing her firmly to herself. Mina’s hands found the place wrapped around the taller one as she happily smiled feeling surrounded in the warmth.

 Unfortunately, the managers came to inform that the cars were ready. Tzuyu slightly kissed her forehead before backing and letting the girl move first. She tried to always be somewhere near – the first one to guide the path and observe the potential danger or the last one to make sure her girl was fine. Now as unnies went first, she happily took the last place tailing behind Mina, even if her feet were used to fast walking.

 The cars were pretty close this time, but they still were able to see fans that waited till the night for them to finish. Tzuyu was cooing inside at the way Mina awkwardly waved to the crowd. Tzuyu loved moments like that – she could watch her girlfriend from behind, notice her every cute gesture or gummy smiles directed to fans. Glaring for too long Tzuyu almost tripped, but made sure to avoid such embarrassing act.

 When they were divided and Tzuyu smoothly slipped in the car after Mina, making Dahyun take few more steps to the next car, the couple comfortably rested in the back seats. Mina glanced in the window, trying to see where they were and how much time they got. Tzuyu carefully made sure snoring Momo that sat by her other side was leaning on the pillow that they always had in the car. The others quietly surfed phones, so Tzuyu gripped Mina’s hand interweaving fingers and lifting it to kiss the tender skin. She smirked when the Japanese blushed and wanted to make a teasing remark before Mina leaned to her, resting head on the shoulder again and letting go of the grip only to encircle Tzuyu’s arm and lock hands together again.

 “You’re so cute today.” Tzuyu whispered as quiet as she could.
 “Hmm, I know.”

 They tried to be careful, others still were just in front of them and they didn’t want unneeded remarks and Momo’s snores were kind of saving them from being caught. Mina enjoyed the time they were having together as she snuggled closer. It was warm and Tzuyu smelt nice, her fingers drew soothing circles on the back of Mina’s hand which only was making the older one more and more sleepy.

 By the time they reached the dormitory, almost everyone was asleep. Nayeon had to wake up Momo and support the girl who could barely open eyes. Tzuyu watched her girl sleeping deadly. She tapped on the puffed cheek but got no reaction. Mina must have really been tired. With the help of the manager, the two got the youngest Japanese out of the car and on Tzuyu’s back. Sana and Chaeyoung complained that they wanted to be carried as well, while they waited for the lift to come down.

 Mina snored right in Tzuyu’s ear all the way. It tickled but still was pleasant and adorable. The tallest had to bend more in order to make sure the sleepy beauty won’t fall, so by the time they reached the door to their joined room, her back was dying.

 Tzuyu liked the fact that they were given the new dormitory. The old one was a bit small for the nine of them if not include managers and additional rooms for make-up artists that were falling asleep on the couch or floor back in the past. Their new place was much bigger and while arranging the rooms Tzuyu pleaded for Jihyo to let them be in the one.

 Tzuyu carefully placed the girl on the bed, covering her with a blanket and hurrying to change. When the tight clothes were gone, she bent by the side of the bed watching the older girl and wondering if she should wake her up. She knew she had to – they must wash the faces and take a shower after a long tiring day but her favorite unnie was so peaceful in her sleep.

 After a while, Tzuyu decided to wait for a bit more when unnies would be done with shower as well. She went out of the room and into living room flopping on the couch and placing the head on Jeongyeon’s laps. The older one watched some TV program while the bathroom was busy, complaining that she couldn’t wake Momo up to wash make-up.

 More time passed before Jeongyeon switched to Chaeyoung and then to Nayeon before Jihyo announced that she was the last one and everyone had to go sleep already. Tzuyu watched as all of her comfortable pillows were disappearing in different directions. She sighed resting a bit more before forcefully jumping up and going into her own room.

 Mina hasn’t changed a position in a bit in an hour or so. Tzuyu slightly shook her but no sight of waking up was seen. She planted a few kisses on the cheeks, but only got a hand in her face for doing so. Pouting she nuzzled into the thin neck, kissing the skin and whispering.

 “Love, wake up. The bathroom is waiting.”
 “Come on. You need to prepare for sleep before actually falling asleep.”

 Mina groaned gripping Tzuyu’s arm and hugging it as a plush toy to get more comfortable. Still, the kisses disturbed her dreams enough for her to actually open eyes and pout.

 Tzuyu grinned as the older one got up and sat, all grumpy and disappointed. Tzuyu tucked the loose hair behind her ear and kissed the pout away, surprising the other girl. They never were too much affectionate. If the couple knew that they would be alone and no one would dare to disturb only then they were comfortable enough, but for Mina, they were still in the car and girls were near. However, before she could complain, Tzuyu stood up.

 “The girls are gone to sleep now, you need to shower and we will rest then, okay?”

 Mina almost ignited when their eyes met and Tzuyu sent her a smirk. The younger turned around, reaching wardrobe and searching for something.

 “I would take the bath too. The other one.”

 Mina got red before the last sentence was mentioned. The two only took bath together twice when they were staying in Japan and it was such an awkward time that Mina wasn’t able to look at Tzuyu for several days. But sometimes Mina just missed Tzuyu too much. She was thankful for those actions that the younger usually did when Mina wasn’t aware of. One of the examples was today when the Japanese somehow appeared in her bed and not in the car.

 She stood up, approaching the taller one and pulling on her clothes for attention. When the questionable sound reached her ears, she lowered her head.

 “D-do you want to take bath together?”

 Tzuyu stopped her search and froze, half climbing the wardrobe already. She glanced at her girl by the corner of eyes in surprise.

 “Will you avoid me again after?”
 “No.”

 ***

 Mina wasn’t sure how this idea came to her mind. One second before Tzuyu would come in and the older one threw her clothes away and jumped into a bathtub filled with bubbles to cover herself. She was aware of the danger that was coming and preferred to mentally prepare her sanity at first. When the noises outside came she gulped and stiffed in one place.

 The new dormitory had two bathrooms – one was small and the other huge as the whole room. Mina liked this fact, if not she might faint out of her emotions flooding the space.

 Her jaw dropped when Tzuyu stepped in absolutely . Her cheeks were pink as well, but she skillfully hid the embarrassment. Her dark eyes landed on Mina before she smiled and went to take a quick shower – the youngest wasn’t very fond of sitting long in the tub.

 When she was turned around and Mina was able to stare as much as she could, she almost received a heart attack. The water was running the smooth skin, drawing every line of the body, fine angles and shape. Mina swore she could watch it forever.

 “Tzuyu-ya, lay with me.”

 God knows how it escaped her lips, but she wanted to drown when the other girl heard it. She whispered the nervous ‘fine’ and asked Mina to move so she could land behind her.

 She knew the Japanese too well. She was sure if she would be facing her girl then it would be the torture to them both, but she also knew how much Mina missed her presence closer to her. She was fine to cuddle and do all of the sweet things, but when her eyes were trapped in Tzuyu’s deep hazel oceans, the older would be afraid of herself as her heart would pick up the pace so much that it was hardly able to cooperate.

 Mina hesitantly leaned backwards, feeling all the right spots when her body touched Tzuyu’s. She felt younger one’s hands slowly creeping to her tights and resting there. Even if the situation was nervous, Mina completely relaxed – she felt the familiar warmth, she knew that Tzuyu’s heart was beating as fast as her own and she knew that with her was a person she loved and trusted.

 “Do you want to hear the song I tried to write?”

 Tzuyu created the topic and it all went smoothly after that. The two just quietly talked and giggled, afraid to wake up the others. Maybe they could be quiet and awkward, but they were the most talkative to each other and the sweetest to one another. Mina just needed to get used to this heart-bursting feeling, because she knew she would never let Tzuyu go.

 After the bath, both hurried to dry hair and occupy one bed, usually Tzuyu’s, to finally rest. Mina nuzzled into her girl’s embrace as the sleepiness was slowly kicking in and Tzuyu just held tightly after checking the alarm. She would wait for as long as Mina needed to be finally drowned in the loving stares and affection Tzuyu kept in only for the certain Japanese one.