My girlfriend is an athlete. (MiTzu)

Tzuyu's favorite unnies.

I have a few genderbender stories, so maybe I'll post it next.
Your ideas for the next chapter is always welcomed.

 

 Mina sighed for the nth time. The stadium was filled with people. Students were passing from one corner to the other in their uniform made in different colors to let everyone know which team and school they belonged to. In the middle of this, the athletes were stretching up and preparing for their turn. The staff members were running around screaming names and school to find the students. Mina didn’t know what she was doing here. She wasn’t good at sport and would rather stay in bed playing her videogames than to go here. But her girlfriend was an athlete from their school and Mina wanted to support her.

 The NFT Sports Festival was the traditional competition between 10 schools. The athletes were competing in various categories earning points for the school. The event was huge so it wasn’t a surprise that representatives from Universities came to witness this as well. Each team had at least 20 members and the rest of the stadium was filled with supporters. Mina was one as well. But compared to those who have stuck seating on tribunes, Mina was a lucky one. Her girlfriend was a famous athlete, so was allowed to bring Mina here. Though it wasn’t as fun as Mina thought it would be. The event was going for two hours now and she was only able to see Tzuyu for a few minutes.

 “Unnie, it’s so boring.”

 She whined to her friend. Nayeon sneaked here herself desperate to see her lover as well but was met with the reality of tight schedules. Their girls were urged to get ready for a sprint just exactly when they came back from the baseball game. Mina thought it wasn’t fair. The two must be really tired and still, they were signed almost in every single match.

 “It will be football with boys soon, so we can have our girlfriends back.”

 Nayeon was sulking as well hugging her knees and resting head on it to kill the time. People from their school were trying to cheer the boys up while waiting for the sprint to start. Their coaches were just right there arguing amount themselves and Mina was getting sick of it.

 “We are ready to start the next part of the day – the sprint.” The loud voice sounded through speakers.

 Mina let the names pass her before she heard the name of their school and got up ready to cheer and scream.

 “JYP High team. Lead by the school’s MVP Chou Tzuyu, the…”

 Mina knew her voice was nothing as the stadium roared after Tzuyu’s name, but she was still supportive screaming her lungs out not minding her surroundings. The team was passing by and Tzuyu smiled at her direction before focusing again. It was enough for Mina, she knew how important Tzuyu was for a team and how many pressure she got from the student council and principle.

 It was super loud when the race started, because of her height Mina wasn’t able to see a thing, but she followed Nayeon by shouting their school name as hard as she could. The huge screen wasn’t helping much, showing everyone but Tzuyu. Nayeon almost cracked her voice when Jeongyeon appeared there staring right in the camera and breaking hundreds of hearts in a second. Mina was concerned when her friend crouched holding to the heart but the same second the sound of race starting made her look back.

 She wasn’t able to see much just the girls running, passing the stick and falling on the ground to rest. In moments like this Mina felt her blood boiling with worry and excitement. She waited for Tzuyu to snatch the stick from the last person and ran for her life. Even though JYP team was doing fine the whole race, it was visible how girls were tired especially after the basketball match. Mina cursed when the other team member was few centimetres behind Tzuyu. The commentator shouted in the microphone, the crowd chanted names and Nayeon jumped right next to her.

 The two sprinters fell crossing the line. Mina waited with breath stuck in for results. She watched the judges talking with each other as the screen showed Tzuyu and the other girl panting like there was no air. She was startled when the team members screamed by her side. The score was renewed and their team won, still holding the first place.

 The break started and the boys were summoned to discuss the upcoming football match. Nayeon disappeared the same second she heard the girls went to refresh. Mina was eager to see Tzuyu as well, but she would probably die from embarrassment if she would witness her girlfriend . So she patiently sat on the floor and listened to the coach’s scream.

 Few minutes passed before Tzuyu actually came. She looked tired and her hair was a bit wet. She gave a smile to the rest of the team carrying her water bottle and fell in front of Mina right into her embrace. It was nice finally have her to herself. Tzuyu smelt nice and fresh, her uniform was new as well, and the skin burned cold Mina who wasn’t really moving a lot today.

 “Ah, it’s so nice to finally be with you.” Tzuyu grinned nuzzling into the girl’s neck and leaving a small peck there.

 It wasn’t their style to be intimate in public, people were usually staring and it scared the two the most, so Mina was kind of surprised when Tzuyu did it. She the black hair that was tied in the ponytail, rested her chin on the girl’s shoulder and decided to forget about the whole world.

 As the football game was approaching and few boys went to meet with the rest of the team – it was a friendly match with teams made up from members of schools – the staff kindly asked them to move from the center. Mina looked for space where their team stayed when Tzuyu suddenly grasped her hand and pulled her to the lockers room. Mina wasn’t protesting – she was as desperate to finally be with Tzuyu alone as the taller one. They passed the long corridor that led to the lockers and went into the lift. Tzuyu smiled at her lacing their fingers and kissing the back of Mina’s palm while they were inside. The older girl didn’t know where to run out of embarrassment.

 Once they reached the highest floor Tzuyu led them out. It was a hall for balconies where famous people usually watched games. Now they were free and the whole floor was silent. Tzuyu fished the keys with a huge grin, God knows where she got them. They walked a little till the 3A booth and Tzuyu hurriedly opened the door.

 Inside it was very spacious and nice. The big red couch stood right in front of a huge window, the TV and table occupied one side of the room. Mina was in awe looking around. It sure was created for rich and famous people who came to watch sports events without being bothered. She heard a click from behind and turned, catching a glimpse of Tzuyu closing the door. Her excited smile went wide as she jumped on the couch and sighed heavily.

 “So tired. Minarin, give me a massage.”

 She grinned laying on her stomach and prompting head on the hands as she looked on the other one. Mina gulped – staying with Tzuyu in one room and giving her a massage sounded kind of inappropriate, but she didn’t mind at all.

 Her hands slightly trembled when she sat on the edge and leaned in to put hands on the strong back. The air suddenly felt heavy and the screams from the stadium were making her heart shudder. She carefully touched Tzuyu’s shoulders and squeezed it in a grip, all of her face heating up more and more for some reasons. The material of the T-shirt was preventing her from feeling the softness of Tzuyu’s body, but they dated enough for her to know these feelings and crave to experience it again. She carefully pressed where it felt tensed and shivered herself when Tzuyu was letting out groans.

 She wasn’t expecting Tzuyu to turn and stare at her. Her eyes were beautiful and deep, the pose she was in was making Mina’s head spin. It was too much for her poor heart to handle. She wanted to escape the embarrassment as soon as possible. But running and leaving Tzuyu alone was even more dangerous. She slowly leaned down and pressed a chase kiss on her girlfriend’s lips. It was a bit dry from all the activities she did today, but Mina never minded. Tzuyu was an athlete and it had its ups and downs. One of the plusses was right before her now – the strong, fit body that was able to lift her up in their passionate games or carry her when she was playfully tired to go.

 “I love you.”

 Mina went back to study Tzuyu’s smiley face. Her warm hand reaching to cup Mina’s cheek and lightly went down tickling the neck. The brunette pulled her by the clothes right into her waiting arms that embraced Mina tightly. The athlete’s heart was beating like crazy and Mina pressed her ear even more to enjoy this sound. Tzuyu’s fingers played with her hair, their legs were tangled up and none of them cared about the sneakers that could ruin the couch.

 “Once you’ll decide on the college you want to go, tell me, so I can follow you wherever you go.”
 “But Tzuyu, it would be much easier for you to go where you’ll be invited.”
 “No, I want to take exams and study with you again. Moreover, I’m not sure my old bones will be able to handle more sport in the future.”

 She laughed lifting her head and staring at the sight of smiling Tzuyu.

 “But I can always shake it a little with you in bed.”

 Her eyebrows wiggled and Mina turning red had to smack her a few times.

 “Enough being so full of herself, Chou Tzuyu.”

 Mina didn’t even notice when she became a little spoon, Tzuyu’s breath warming up the back of her neck.

 “I love you so much, darling.” Tzuyu giggled.
 “I love you too.”