One or Two? (MoJiTzu/JiMoTzu)

Tzuyu's favorite unnies.

I'm very sorry for taking so long, but still the next story is here.
I tried to finish it quickly, so that's why the end seems so raw, I'm sorry for that. Maybe, will edit it later.
As always send me your ideas on other ships and I try my best to write it.

By the way, this was suggested by Werewolfchild.

 

 

 Tzuyu would lie if she says that she didn’t like her university. It was a nice one, old fashioned buildings with new equipment, friendly teachers and a lovely area around to chill. It was kind of her dream place, especially when parents accepted her dream to be a doctor. She studied hard, feeling the need to pay her parents, who provided her with a nice apartment few bus stops from university, at least with good grades and a stable course on future. But God knows why she was gifted with so much attention, especially from two very competitive, confident, cute and jealous girls.

 It all started in the second year of university. Chaeyoung, her best friend, pulled her near the West Building, where students studied law and somehow she made a fuss there by attracting few people that told others and then the talks were going through the whole West Building. And these talks caught the attention of one particular someone. Jihyo studied law for three years now and no one here could interest her in a romantic way. She had a unique personality – usually calm and considerate, never showing how gay she was. But when she saw a beautiful girl passing by the West Building, being forced to look by Nayeon, she swore her world started to spin around that someone. Once in a while, she was glad that the rumors were going faster and in an hour Nayeon already had brief information about a goddess.

 Jihyo might be crazy when she in love, but no one could stop her. Just in a few minutes, she memorized all the information she got and already run through girl’s Instagram, noting that there were more photos of nature and pets. Again, she might be confident in lots of things, like studying, cooking and so on, but in love she was the most awkward, having dated only once.

 Jihyo was most happy to have Nayeon by her side. By very complicated connections or something, Nayeon found a guy that hangs out with a girl that was Jeongyeon’s sister and that Jeongyeon was friends with Chaeyoung who hang out with Tzuyu. While they tried to get Jihyo involved in this circle, Nayeon unexpectedly fell for Jeongyeon girl and it turned out to be even more simple.

 The first time Jihyo met her crush she couldn’t utter a word. Maybe her odd behavior was too noticeable that’s why Dahyun and Chaeyoung a lot, but it all made Tzuyu pity her and Jihyo noted to thank them some other day. She was slowly progressing on getting closer to the foreign girl and could tell she was succeeding until Momo entered the scene.

 Momo studied at art departure, interested in dancing and carrying about nothing but her stomach being full which was obvious – she danced 8 hours a day, so had to eat equally. She was a foreign girl that came from Japan. At first, she tried her best to be all nice with people, hiding discomfort and annoyance, but then it snapped her when some guy touched her at the party. He went to the hospital with a twisted wrist and people started to be afraid of the Japanese. She didn’t mind it, her best friends were still by her side, she was less disturbed on stupid topics and didn’t have to smile to every single person. Though it had some side effects like rumors about her going to fight club, bullying students and so on but she didn’t care.

 She sat on the stairs once enjoying the sun and taking in the fresh morning air. She liked to jog around campus at 5 in the morning. No one really was there and the air was so fresh and nice. She felt sweaty and gross and even if wanted to reach her dormitory faster and have a shower, maybe take a nap for two hours before preparing to go to classes, but she still sat there relaxing her legs.

 “But your parents brought you a car, it’s very convenient this way.”
 “Yes, but I didn’t employ to be your carrier, Chae.”

 The voices disturb her peace. Momo opened her eyes, seeing two girls getting closer. She studied them, almost cracking up on the height differences. Momo watched the short one jumping the stairs like 7 years old before her eyes met an angel. The second girl looked at her, giving a small smile and then entered the building. Momo didn’t know what to do to calm her heart down. She grasped the spot on her chest that was painfully pumping, shocked that just a simple smile could get her to react this way. She shot up, barging through the door, scaring the elderly security man.

 “Two girls. Where they went?”

 He was surprised but still said about art studios on the fourth floor. Ignoring pain in the legs, Momo sprinted up the stairs, reaching the right floor and looking around. One door to the studio was opened, she went there without thinking. One huge box was placed by the door and when she looked into the girls were stuffing something in another box. The studio room was half empty on the one side and full on the other – usually, two people share it, so Momo assumed that one of the girls is leaving the studio.

 “Hi, do you want something?”

 She snapped out of her thoughts when a short one appeared in front of her pulling the bag. The beautiful girl turned to her, giving one more smile. Momo almost fainted out of nice feelings inside her chest. She ignored the other girl and just entered the studio. She went as closer as she could to the unknown girl, enjoying her light blush on her cheeks.

 “I think I fell in love with you at first sight.”

 The girl was flustered and tried to hide her face, but Momo couldn’t get enough of her, even smelling the nice scent coming from her. She felt herself like an animal that cornered its prey and wanted to just take her already. But she wasn’t here for a pure lust or momentary affection, she wanted more, she wanted this girl’s love.

 “Well, maybe you will be so nice and help us. And she would tell you her name then.”

 Chaeyoung wasn’t stupid if she could take advantages of the situation, then why not try? Momo agreed in a matter of a second, waiting for the two to finish packing and taking the huge box. Honestly, her arms were in pain, legs hurt like hell, but walking near Tzuyu was making her forget about all of this.

 From a brief conversation, she found out that Chaeyoung was paying to use the studio as she was the student of another departure. But since the price increase to an enormous number, she decided to stuff in all to her apartment instead. Momo liked the sound of her crush voice – calm and lovely, even soothing. She waited for a girl to open the car to put the box and when everything was packed, she carefully held her hand.

 “I’m Hirai Momo. Can I know your name?” She felt like she already took a color of a tomato.
 “Chou Tzuyu.” She smiled, side-eyeing her friend that was boarding the car. “Medic departure.”

 That’s all that Momo needed to know.

 After this she burst into the dormitory, waking up Sana and Mina and pulling the sleepy girls to the laptop to help her found more about Tzuyu. Mina studied IT stuff and Sana simple knew where to search. Just in less than 5 minutes since the device was , the three of them already had a profile, all the social media links and so on. Momo’s plan for a day was ruined for something better. She missed her breakfast and even nap before classes, just by studying the profile and liking every single post in Tzuyu’s SNS. She noted this morning as the best out of all.

 She talked with Tzuyu through Instagram for a while now and got really bored with this. She skipped her practice just to go see the girl and maybe take her on a date. She walked through the South Building, asking students and it led her to the green grass area at the back of the building. Few people were there, so she noticed Tzuyu in a second. A lot of girls were around her, but she shrugged it off and went straight there. Pushing a girl next to her crush a little, she squatted and smiled. Tzuyu hugged her asking why she was here.

 “Let’s go on a date.”

 Tzuyu’s awkward smile was everything that she wanted. Others were quiet and watched the interaction from the side. But one of them didn’t think to keep shut.

 “Tzuyu will go on a date with me.”

 Momo’s smile dropped as she heard a loud and annoying voice behind her. She got up turning and meeting a bit short and angry girl. They stared at each other, killing with glances, attracting a lot of attention and making Tzuyu panic. Jihyo knew that she would win with her cute and nice personality against this looking all badass delinquent. Momo knew that she would win by her confident and straightforward nature against this train resembling intruder.

 “I asked first.” Momo roared, stepping closer.
 “And I started to persuade first.” Jihyo played along.

 Before they could start a real fight, Chaeyoung interfered again.

 “Why don’t you just both took Tzuyu on a date?”

 Tzuyu wasn’t able to throw glare to her friend, before the time and the girl that will have a date first was decided for her. Momo went away angry and frustrated, followed by annoyed Jihyo that pulled Nayeon up, muttering that she needs to buy something stunning.

 “What was that for?” Tzuyu asked her remained friends.
 “Did you really want to see them fighting, because each of them was ready to snap any second.”

 ***

 Tzuyu was scared. Chaeyoung literary forced her to accept the dates on the same day just a few hours from one another. Jihyo happily asked her to watch the movie in the first half of the day, then Momo said she would snatch her at 2. She wore the light blue dress, the one she liked a lot and waited for Jihyo at the cinema theater. The older one was apparently two minutes late, but it started to be fine as she appeared from the corner in her short black dress, with full make-up and a messily made short hair. She looked especially beautiful today. Tzuyu took her time scanning all over her partner for a date, stopping on smooth legs and noting how she liked that hairstyle.

 They chose a romance film and brought some snacks in. Tzuyu enjoyed the plot – it had tragic and lovely sides in it and she wanted to discover the end quickly. By her right, Jihyo was struggling with herself of holding Tzuyu’s hand. She lost her minds the first second she saw her date – the younger beauty outshining the sun itself. And now she was even embarrassed to ask Tzuyu a thing. Jihyo forgot about the film after half an hour passed and she noticed Tzuyu’s hand resting a few centimeters away from her own. The desire was so strong, but she was so afraid.

 Honestly, the whole time they were strolling around, Jihyo felt like she was falling for the younger girl more and more. They hadn’t any problems while communicating and they understood each other easily. Still, as the time was going Jihyo knew she needs to make a move. When they stopped by the small resting area, resting on benches to wait for Momo, Jihyo carefully grasped Tzuyu’s hand, shaking from excitement and nervousness.

 “Tzuyu, I indeed love you. You literary stuck in my mind since the first time I saw you. But no matter whom you chose, I’ll still be amazed by you.”

 She leaned in, pressing lips to the smooth skin on the cheek and pulling away to see a tint of pink all over Tzuyu’s face. She grinned but hurried to leave, not wanting to ruin her happy mood by meeting her opponent.

 ***

 Momo flew out of the bus, not minding a thing and going straight to the place Tzuyu was waiting at. She couldn’t concentrate all day, knowing that the girl she loved was going out with another person. Her trainer scolded her so many times that she lost the count of it. Yes, she was very ashamed in front of her teammate for slowing the process, but what they do if they were in her shoes?

 She was just nearing the benches when the absolutely gorgeous female by the kiosk with magazines caught her attention. Few boys watched her from a distance as she flipped pages and gone through other papers. It wasn’t a surprise to recognize her immediately. Momo just simply stopped admiring the way girl’s fingers moved to grab the magazine or the way she cutely looked for another. She looked like a model on the photo-shoot and Momo was more than pleased to take as many photos as she could. She glanced at her – black jeans and just old grey oversized T-shirt. She didn’t match Tzuyu even for one thing.

 Before she could fully take in the beautiful look in front of her, she noticed those guys pushing one of them forward. He shyly rubbed the back of his neck but went to Tzuyu’s direction. Momo frowned, speeding up to overtake him. She simply pulled Tzuyu to her side, glaring at the unneeded people around and grasping her hand, pulled away. Tzuyu followed without questions, putting the magazine in place just the same second.

 Momo tried to escape as fast as she could to the place where no one would disturb them. Her eyes scanned the area before she caught sight of arcade hall. She smiled, heading that way. Only when they were in and she saw few children and teens around, she turned to the girl.

 “Hi.” She grinned, still admiring.
 “Hi.” The shy smile made Momo’s heart race.
 “You’re so beautiful.”

 They were playing games for a while, Tzuyu winning racoon and giving it to Momo as the older one failed for five times. Momo never thought that just simply playing around could be so enjoyable. She had so much fun that the count of time was completely lost. They only snap out of the conversation when the announcement was made that arcade is closing.

 As Momo was taking Tzuyu home, she was very bold – holding hands all the way and enjoying the softness of the youngest skin. They talked a lot and Momo was even able to put Tzuyu’s number in her phone. She knew someone would say that she’s just playing with the naïve girl’s feeling and so on, but she really didn’t. She was in love, maybe more than she ever was in her life.

 “We’re here.”

 Tzuyu pointed at the apartment complex. It was huge and bright, so the older one felt a bit relieved to let Tzuyu reach her flat by herself. But her heart was ripping apart by the thought of Tzuyu being away. She leaned forward, encircling hands around the tall one and pulling her closer. Nice and warm feeling spread over her.

 “I love you so much, Tzu. I don’t want to let go.”

 Tzuyu her hair in smoothing gestures as Momo tried to glue to the girl and never separate. She pulled away though, but to leave a kiss on the taller cheek and remember the moment forever.

 ***

 Tzuyu jumped from her bed, having almost no sleep. She cursed Chaeyoung the whole night. Why the hell did she agree to go on a date with these two? But more important, why the hell she felt like already loving them?

 She liked the way Jihyo was cute and shy around her, treating her like a precious person and doing everything for her comfort. She liked the way Momo was confident and straightforward, treating her like a princess and being ready to protect and cover from the entire world. Tzuyu couldn’t choose either of them.

 She was afraid to answer their messages or phone calls, she felt like she just played with the feeling of the two. Chaeyoung and Dahyun were with her all the other day, disturbing and giving an opinion. They thought that it was fine to love Momo and Jihyo together, but they also knew that both girls weren’t really close and won’t be happy about it. Still, Tzuyu decided to just tell them her real feelings once they meet again. But she sure didn’t want to hurt them.

 For the next four days, she made her best by avoiding the oldest. And it sure affected the other two.

 Sana dated a lot and knew more about relationships than her friends, so Momo relied on her these few days. She didn’t know what Tzuyu was doing. Her thoughts were in a maze because she was ignored and the possibility of Tzuyu choosing Jihyo instead was killing. However, when she saw her rival the same worried and pissed she knew it was just Tzuyu avoiding them both. Not knowing what to do, Momo ran to Sana.

 “Well, it’s either she doesn’t feel the same to any of you, or she just couldn’t choose.”
 “And what should I do?”
 “Get her, before Jihyo does.”

 Momo was desperate and annoyed. She hasn’t seen her sunshine for too long and she wasn’t in the mood to play anymore. She waited by the gates, missing one more dance practice, just to catch a glimpse of something familiar. And she did.

 On the other side of the road, in weird clothes stood the short girl that Momo saw with Tzuyu before. She headed to the bus stop, ready to beat anyone who will try to stop her.

 Chaeyoung was pitiful today. Tzuyu had no classes and was doing her assignments back home, while the short one had to deal with problems, probably created by her. At first, when she came to the university in the morning, she was met by the frustrated Jihyo, scary Nayeon and terrified Jeongyeon. Jihyo smiled at her, hiding the other feelings behind before she pulled Chaeyoung by the collar.

 “Where’s Tzuyu?” She was scary.
 “Ehm, she’s home.”
 “Is she dating someone?”
 “No, she never said anything.”
 “Give me the address.”

 And now was the worst part. She stood at the bus stop, waiting to head home when she noticed Momo pacing in front of main gates. She tried her best to be less visible, but that wasn’t enough. She was ready to climb the bus when someone pulled her out by the bag and her eyes met the older girl.

 Over this time the three friends got more information about Momo and even if Dahyun was sceptical about her, Tzuyu still had an opinion that she was a nice person. Still, she was scary and Chaeyoung didn’t want to deal with her, especially when she was this frustrated.

 “Why does Tzuyu avoid me?”
 “I-I think she just needs time to figure it out.”
 “What about Jihyo?”
 “Well, she asked me Tzuyu’s address just today.”

 ***

 Jihyo did a second circle over the houses that were near Tzuyu’s and stopped in front of right one, doubting if she was ready. She didn’t know what she was scared of. Nayeon suggested her to just go, make everything clear and finally kiss the younger one to make her fall for Jihyo more. But the older one couldn’t even imagine how it would be. She lightly slapped her cheeks to focus and strongly pressed the bell. Her heart was racing like crazy, while she waited, but she never thought that something could take her breath away at an instance.

 Tzuyu went out in simple home clothes with adorable appearance and slightly messy hair. Before cooing out loud, Jihyo pushed her inside and closed the door, so no one could run away and no one would see them. She noticed how shy and scared Tzuyu was, but her longing for the youngest was so strong, that everything she wanted to do was snuggling into her body.

 She silently put hands on the girl’s sides, going up over the slim waist and leaning forward, capturing the tall one in a hug.

 “Tzuyu-ya, I missed you so much. Why were you pushing me away?” Jihyo whispered, inhaling the girl’s scent. “I love you, Tzuyu-ya.”

 Tzuyu hesitated to speak, enjoying the tingling she felt all over her body. She hugged Jihyo as well, resting hands on her waist when suddenly the short one lifted her head and pulled Tzuyu down for a kiss. Carefully she moved her trembling lips, squeezing Tzuyu’s shirt and tiptoeing to reach her. Her minds were regretting, but heart screamed for it wanting more and more. Tzuyu responded from time to time but spaced out when Momo’s name was appearing in her thoughts. She shouldn’t kiss the other one while she still confused about her feelings.

 Jihyo gasped as her clothes was pulled and her body met wall with force. She opened her eyes, roaring out loud when Momo stood in front of her, clenching her T-shirt in fists and tearing her apart with furious eyes.

 “What the do you do with my girl?” Her voice sounded scary.
 “She’s not yours. She belongs to me.”

 She tried to look scary as well, pushing her body off the wall and grasping Momo hands as hard as she could, still feeling it wasn’t enough as the dancer’s body was more trained.

 “She would never be yours, Jihyo. So back off.”
 “Same goes to you.”

 Tzuyu was horrified, watching two girls being on the verge to start a fight. Her head was spinning on the thoughts that they might hurt each other and she didn’t know what should she do, but their behavior sure was not the most pleasant.

 “Stop it!” She voiced out, attracting the attention from both.
 “Tell me, who do you love?” Momo flew to her side.
 “I don’t know.”
 “Tzuyu, tell us.”

 They were pushing on her, standing by both sides and making her even more nervous because of the instance stare.

 “I like both of you and as much as I tried to figure these feelings out, I can’t. So, please leave me alone.”

 She didn’t remember what happened next. But soon she was alone and tears already streamed down her cheeks. She was sorry for making them suffer, she was sorry for wanting them both at the same time. And she couldn’t do anything about it.

 ***

 

 Momo was completely lost. She lay on the floor in a practice room for two hours, having no strengths to start practicing or go home. The knowledge of Jihyo kissing the girl she likes was awful, but the realization of Tzuyu being hurt about their fight was unbearable. She was spacing out all the time, wanting to see Tzuyu, to show her the feelings Momo was keeping only for the girl, but at the same time, she was afraid to cause pain. Jihyo spent more time with the tall one and probably knew the girl better, so Momo just couldn’t help but think that maybe she was just a burden for their progress. She wasn’t perfect as Tzuyu and sure she was a bit different from the Tzuyu’s ideal type, but she still wanted their feelings to each other to be true.

 She ignored the steps thinking that someone came to check if the room was empty, but instead the person sat next to her in complete silence. Momo lifted her head, noticing Jihyo’s bag. The girl stared at the mirror in front of them with blank eyes.

 “What do you want?” Momo mumbled, turning to the other side.
 “Do you love Tzuyu?”
 “Yes, I do.” She said firmly. “And you?” She carefully asked.
 “Yes.” The same confident tone.
 “What would we do now?”
 “I don’t know.”

 Jihyo understood that the three of them were involved in it. Tzuyu said that she has feelings for both, and as much as Jihyo didn’t want to think of it, she needed to be an adult and be responsible for what she had done. She kissed Tzuyu. She knew that Tzuyu was responding for a few seconds, but the thoughts couldn’t leave her head. She kissed Tzuyu not because the moment was right or she wanted her to know her feelings, she kissed just to be the first, to take what Momo could have. And Jihyo felt horrible for that.

 They both knew that Tzuyu was suffering the same way they were, but the solution just couldn’t cross their minds at all.

 “You go to her and if I ever know that you hurt her, I would kill you.”

 Momo felt tears forming in her eyes. She never cried because of relationships before, but the thoughts of losing Tzuyu just were having an effect on her. She hopped for Jihyo to go away without any words, she hoped she won’t regret her choice.

 “No, you go. I won’t be able to match her the same way as you.”

 Jihyo’s heart was ripping apart when the words left . She was scared to face Tzuyu again and was sorry for Momo.

 “What the hell are you talking about? Me? Matching her? You are cute and caring and even slightly beautiful. You’re definitely her type.”
 “Me? She likes brave one, the one who can stand up for her in any situation. Just like you.”

 They both snapped and were fighting on the floor the same second, screaming and pushing each other to just go to Tzuyu already.

 ***

 Tzuyu was worried and scared. She got a message from Dahyun that informed her about Momo and Jihyo being caught in the practice room fighting each other. They were fine, but both had to suffer from their actions. Tzuyu wanted to run and comfort them, but at the same time, she wanted to lock herself home and never see them again.

 She was distracting herself with TV when someone knocked on the door. She went up, opening the door without thinking. Her eyes widened when she saw both of them. Momo had scratches on her face and bandage on the cheek, while Jihyo wore sunglasses which made Tzuyu assume that she got a black eye. She had no words to say.

 “Can we talk?” Momo asked.

 They went in and soon were on the couch in complete silence. Jihyo glanced at both of them, before deciding to start.

 “So, I think you already heard about our fight.”
 “Yes.”
 “We’re sorry. And …”
 “We know that you have feelings for both.” Momo intruded. “But we won’t back away as well. So…”
 “Tzuyu, date both of us.”

 Their voices sounded at the same time and Tzuyu was left shocked and fluttered. Her head was spinning faster while she was thinking.

 “I think it will be hard and…”
 “We’ll manage. As long as you ready.”
 “Fine.”

 That was confusing and none of them knew what to expect, but when they were together the other difficulties didn’t matter. Jihyo knew that Momo would cover both of them behind her back and would protect their small lovely bubble from people around. On the other hand, Momo knew that Jihyo would always find the solution for their problems and will never make them hurt. Tzuyu knew that they would make great friends once they understand each other better, but she also knew that she will be able to support and trust both of them.

 She felt Momo turning her head by the chin. She turned to the side for her lips to be captured in the sweet kiss. This time she wasn’t scared to disappoint someone.

 “Hirai.” Jihyo roared from the side.
 “Do you want me to kick the other eye too, Park?” Momo pulled Tzuyu closer.
 “Okay, I think we still need to discuss something.”