Miss President, you’re mine. (Motzu)

Tzuyu's favorite unnies.

Datzu is next.

 

 Momo never considered school as a place to get knowledge at. She was more interested in dancing and thought of dedicating her life to it. Her parents knew her dream too good and being very supportive never tried to stop her on it, except one thing – study hard at school and university. Well, Momo tried a lot. She spent her first year of high school buried into books, but she completely forgot about another part of her life that was important – friends and family. She couldn’t separate her time properly to be in the top five in class, be good at dancing and spent time with dear ones, which only made her unhappy and depressed. Thanks to her parents again for being this understanding. They didn’t care much for school – just getting normal grades was fine until Momo is happy.

 So, that’s how she was spending her second year of high school – running in the halls, messing around with friends, ditching classes sometimes. Life was too pleasant.

 “Have you seen the new school president?” One of her friends, Sana, asked.
 “Oh, yeah. She’s stunning.” Mina agreed, while elegantly eating her fruits.

 Momo never really cared about the stuff that was happening in school. She didn’t visit the announcement of the new president and never saw the girl herself, but everyone talked about her and it made her curious. Especially, when Sana started to speak of a mysterious girl and Sana never spoke of just someone.

 One day she finally noticed her – strict perfect face with a sharp jawline and deep brown eyes, long dark hair covering her shoulders and two girls that we always catching Momo because of her pranks by her sides. She was indeed beautiful, in the school uniform especially. Momo couldn’t hide her adoration when she froze with her eyes stuck on the long straight back and with mouth opened.

 “Wow. Who’s that?” She asked her friends.
 “That’s our president.”
 “But what’s her name?”
 “Chou Tzuyu.”

 The whole day she spent dreaming about the pretty girl she just saw, but it wasn’t for a long time. Once she discovered that the girl was so popular that boys and girls from other school were coming over and watching her from the gates, and others confessing to her, but getting rejections every time, Momo thought that it wasn’t worth it. The president seemed to be very cold and distant with others. So Momo forgot about her crush to the girl.

 Up until now. They all started their third year and strangely Momo felt great than before. She found out that Tzuyu became a president one more time and Sana was praising the girl again, even if being rejected by her once.

 “So, are we going to hang out this weekend?” Momo asked while they were eating.
 “Sorry, Momoring. I’ve already planned on going out with Chae.” Mina answered with puppy eyes and innocent smile.

 The girl then looked for her other friend but got the same smile from the blonde one. At first, Momo sure was happy about her friends having girlfriends and so on, especially for Mina who used to stay at home until all food will be gone and there will be no games to play anymore. But it irritated her sometimes that they were ditching her a lot. They used to be so close and always stick to each other, but now it seems to be long forgotten. Even though they still cared for her a lot, like when Momo got in troubles.

 Speaking about that. When the girl ran away from school several times to get to the dance competition, her parents were very angry. They were allowing her everything until she was getting average marks but due to missing some classes it became harder to do, so she got banned from dancing for the whole month until the monthly tests.

 “We need to find a tutor for you.” Her mother stated one evening.
 “No, mom, please. I can manage myself.”
 “Last time you told us the same thing and we came here with only 46%.” Momo heard the dad speaking somewhere from the living room.

 Honestly, Momo indeed needed someone to teach her some subjects, but she didn’t want the old greedy man or woman coming to her house and pointing at her mistakes. One of the classmates told her that it wasn’t a good experience as her tutor came all angry and tried to hit her for not understanding the material. Momo was afraid to get someone like this too.

 “Can I ask someone from my school?” She asked, hoping.
 “At least from the top ten then.”

 The next morning her situation was discussed in the little circle. Sana scratched her chin, pouting and sitting in the pose, probably, imagining being a detective of some kind. Mina already offered some students, but Momo didn’t like those guys that were afraid to utter a single word to her.

 “Hmm, how about Tzuyu?” Sana suggested.
 “Tzuyu?”
 “Yeah. The 5th place, good at everything, pretty face, nice manners, soft skin. Oh, not to mention that serious face of her.” Sana was almost advertising the president.

 Momo thought carefully on the matter. She’d be delighted to spend some quality time with a president, but her cold face and that expression of complete hate towards people was scaring the older girl so much. She never thought she’d be by any chance acquainted with Chou, but it seems like Tzuyu could really help her with this problem. Despite her cold stares, she was an absolute sweetheart. Momo heard about the girl helping the pet shelter and even some of the students.

 Trying to approach the tall girl several times, Momo finally thought that after school would be the best time to do so. It was Thursday, which meant no work for student council and lots of people beside the girl, as Hirai understood only then. She was slowly following the small group of people that were always beside Tzuyu, wishing that they would part soon and Momo will have a chance to stop the president and have a talk. But it wasn’t as she expected.

 However, she liked it. Watching Tzuyu, especially. She was smiling and laughing. The first time Momo saw her doing so. As the group entered the small park and the girls occupied the bench, the dancer saw boys going away to buy ice cream. Tzuyu was attracting her every second – her small dimple was so cute and her filled with joy eyes, when she was telling something emotionally. But Momo almost laughed out loud, when she saw the girl swaying her long legs after having the first bite of her chocolate sweet.

 Momo was mesmerized. She never saw this side of Tzuyu before. In the school, she was powerful president that passed the students that were filling the hall with her authoritative vibes. But now she looked like a little dreamy girl that everyone from her group of friends was babying a lot. Especially, Jihyo.

 When they started to walk again, Momo slowly followed, trying to act as if she just happened to pass by. But it was too noticeable. The girl with a grey hair, finally turned around, throwing an annoyed glance at her and frowning, which caused everyone else to stop.

 “Why are you following us?”

 Momo froze for a moment. She didn’t know what she should say. She could always lie that her house was somewhere here, which was a bit of the truth, but somehow she was too scared to do so. Momo looked at Tzuyu again. Just like Sana told her – the tall girl was an angel. And somehow Momo wanted this angel around her.

 “I needed to talk with Chou Tzuyu.”
 “Then why are you stalking her?” The broad-shouldered guy stepped forward.
 “I just was a bit scared of you and wanted to have a privet conversation.”
 “Hirai, you and scared? That’s a joke isn’t it?” Jihyo teased, knowing the girl too good.

 Well, she was one of the troublemakers of the school and visited Jihyo a lot during her second year, but now she didn’t care about her. All she wanted was a pretty girl that watched the scene with curious eyes.

 “Chou Tzuyu, can you be my tutor?”

 ***

 Surprisingly, the next day she ran to school very early. Tzuyu promised to give her answer today and Momo was so excited to the point that she couldn’t close her eyes last night. She passed the school gates and went straight to the student council room. It was early and some students were half sleeping on their desks in the almost empty classes, but Momo knew that the tall one must be already here. She froze before the dark-wooden door and inhaling some air, went in.

 However, the sight in front of her made her jaw fall. The tall girl stood there with one of her shoulder opened and the white shirt ed allowing the bra to be seen and the tan skin shine. The president got startled and covered herself immediately, turning away.

 “Were you waiting for me like that?” Momo teased, trying to hide a smirk.
 “Uhm… N-No, my-my bra strap got loosen.”

 Momo liked the small blush on the younger’s face and her unstable, embarrassed voice. This was different Tzuyu from the one that was passing students in the halls and giving a speech on the events. And the older one would lie if she says that she didn’t like her small discovery.

 “Can I help?” She stepped in, closing the door and smiling friendly.
 “Yes, please.”

 It was unexpected, but Momo grinned like a fool and throw her bag on the floor. She approached the girl, suddenly feeling nervous and hot all over her face. Tzuyu looked away, opening the side of her shoulder again. Momo almost choked on her saliva when the smooth skin was so close to her and the contrast of it with a white shirt made Tzuyu so attractive. She stretched her arm and touched the material of the underwear, brushing her fingers over the velvet-like skin and feeling shivers all over her body.

 “The hell?” She heard before her head was hit with something.

 Momo looked back and saw bewildered Jihyo with a magazine in her hand. She was roughly pulled out of Tzuyu and almost received the next hit until Tzuyu stopped her friend.

 ***

 Sana was laughing over her like crazy, hitting her thigh lightly, Mina laughed too, but much quieter. Momo knew it wasn’t a very good idea to tell them what happened with her this morning. Jihyo scolded her for a good five minutes, even if she just tried to help and did absolutely nothing wrong. But she was happy, at least Tzuyu agreed to tutor her.

 The whole day, Momo wasn’t concentrating at all. Her minds were still filled with Tzuyu. She couldn’t stop staring at the president even in the canteen. The girl usually stayed in her cabinet or classroom, but now she sat at one of the tables with her friends and ate lunch with some paper in one hand.

 “Someone fell in love.” Sana sang teasingly.
 “No, I’m just curious.”
 “Curious if she’ll date you?”

 Momo groaned. It wasn’t love, just her previous crush returned back.

 ***

 At least Momo thought that it was just curiosity or adoration. Her first few tutor session with the tall girl went so well that she was very surprised. Her small, gentle voice spoke lightly and shook Momo’s heart with its innocence. She was catching up faster than she expected. But the thoughts of Tzuyu leaving her when Momo will pass the tests were unbearable.

 “Tzuyu-ya?”
 “Hm?”

 They were finally alone, Jihyo went to help with some problems concerning a weekly report that the other member of the student council presented. Jihyo always stayed around and watch them, glaring at the dancer when she tried to move closer.

 “Will you go on a date with me?”
 “Don’t you think that it’s a bad idea? You need to receive a good score.”
 “And after tests?”
 “I don’t know.”

 She put her hand on the youngest one and squeezed gently, her face burning from the action.

 “Pretty please?”
 “I’ll think of it.”

 Momo made sure to escalate things. She was having small talks, connected with other issues except the school. It was interesting to learn what Tzuyu likes and what interested her. It also gave Momo the opportunity to discover her crush favorite flowers. She brought it the other day – blue iris, the ones that hard to find and keep for too long. Sana and Mina for being so whipped over a person. But Momo liked Tzuyu very much, she was impressed with the way she talked, the way she had different reactions on the different situations and the way she cared. She was busy, could easily reject Momo or ditched some tutor times, but still taught the girl everything she knew herself.

 One day she followed the president through school. She was ready to head to the council room, when Tzuyu passed near, apologizing for making her wait and saying that some papers needed to be taken. Momo just tagged along. They went to the library to search for a report or something that Momo wasn’t able to understand. The storage room of the library was a bit dark and had a lot of dust on the shelves. Momo tried to help, but eventually just gave up and watched president flipping the folders over.

 She was beautiful – long neck, straight back, perfect posture and ideal profile. Momo felt like melting every time she looked at her. Her personality was unique too – calm but serious and she never needed to stand out of the crowd, she was over shining everyone naturally. She suddenly stood up and went to the girl, not understanding her actions at all. She thought of the possibility of Tzuyu being with someone else and strangely her heart burned with an idea. She stared at confused eyes, nearing the brunette. She wanted her so badly.

 Losing any self-control, she pulled her down by the collar of the shirt, pressing her lips to the other soft pair and slowly brushing them together. Her lips were on fire like she decided to try that spicy chicken again. The intoxicating scent of Tzuyu’s perfume hit her nose, tingling and she tried to press tighter to the lips that were too addictive for her.

 However, to her hopes, she was pushed away. The younger girl stared at her in shock, her arm closing the lips and body making few steps away. Mom snapped.

 “Tzuyu-ya, I’m sorry. Something just popped into my head and I wanted to kiss you.”
 “B-But you can’t just kiss a random person.”
 “Why? You’re not random. I like you.”

 Momo made a step forward, kind of enjoying a sight of Tzuyu trying to run away from her. She saw Tzuyu’s cheeks becoming red and her face lowering because of the confession. This was quite obvious and Momo used the moment to grasp the brunette’s hands and pulled her into the embrace.

 “Can I do it again?”
 “No, we need to study.”
 “Then after?”
 “Only if you pass the tests.”

 ***

 They were flirting the whole week and Jihyo started to notice it. Momo was catching those angry glares on herself and other Tzuyu’s friends weren’t really happy to know that their president was interested in the troublemaker. Momo was hyped up by her friends, especially Sana, and was ready to pursued Tzuyu even more.

 She was making her moves towards the younger one the way she used to do it – confident, usually sassy, making Tzuyu blushed in dark shade of pink. Tzuyu liked it, even though it was a bit too much. She wanted Momo to act a bit lovely too, just like the first week they were studying together.

 Tzuyu left the school very late once, Jackson – her friend, volunteered to walk her home. They were talking about various things, while laughing, when a short blonde girl stopped in front of them, blocking the way. Jackson pulled Tzuyu aside from the strange girl to move away, but the blonde stepped left to block the road again.

 “What’s your problem?” The guy asked.
 “I want to talk with that girl.” She pointed at Tzuyu.

 The president was sure she never saw this girl before. She wore baggy clothes and looked older, probably studying at university. Tzuyu made a step forward waiting for a short one to start.

 “Listen, you date Momo, right? Can you please tell her that we can’t waste time on the lovey dovey things now? Or maybe you would just break up? I’ll be honest with you, Momo never dated anyone longer than a few weeks. She sees a pretty girl, she wants to chase her and then she’s getting bored. So, we understood each other, okay? We really need her now.”

 It was hard to believe what the girl said, but Tzuyu felt hurt anyway. She wasn’t sure what Momo liked in her, the older one always complimented her appearance and Tzuyu didn’t like to be praised only because of the face. And sometimes she felt uncomfortable with Momo ways of flirting, Jihyo warmed her too, but this girl was so sure in her words. She probably knew Momo way longer and could tell for sure. It was stupid but Tzuyu trusted her.

 Momo was a bit shocked to receive a message from Tzuyu in the morning saying that their tutor session came to the end and Tzuyu needed to get ready too. It was two days before the tests and Momo thought they would be together till the last day. She tried to find the girl in school, but every time she would knock on the student council door, Jihyo would send her off. Momo knew that Tzuyu was avoiding her, but the reason wasn’t clear. She thought they were fine – Tzuyu showed she had feelings for Momo too and they were getting along pretty good.

 Sana had an explanation that the younger one was just too overworked with everything and needed peace now. Momo gave her. She never called and stopped searching for the president, she even passed the tests, but her heart held a heavy feeling and she couldn’t help but crave for her girl.

 Once all the tests passed she asked Sana for help. The blonde ran into the council rood and pulled Jihyo and another girl out saying that she got an emergency. Momo used the opportunity and sneaked into the room, closing the door shut. She faced Tzuyu, smiling at her frowning face. Tzuyu was as beautiful as ever in her neat uniform and pencil between fingers.

 “What are you doing here?” She spoke.
 “I came to visit my girl.” Momo leaned on the table near the girl.
 “Listen, you did great on the tests, so I think now you should go and enjoy your dancing again.”
 “Hmm, I want to stay with you.”

 Tzuyu was visibly irritated when Momo took her hand, the velvet skin and playing with fingers. The president stood up, she was a bit taller than the dancer and looked down at her.

 “Your friend visited me a few days ago. They really need you back to dance studio. So stop playing with me and leave.”

 Momo frown when her hand was roughly pushed and Tzuyu tried to escape from her. She grasped the girl’s hand again, pulling her into her strong arms. Her insides were turning over by the thoughts that she might lose the girl she loved at this moment. She held tightly, ignoring the protest and struggling from Tzuyu.

 “Who the hell told you I’m playing with you?” She shouted. “I love you, Tzuyu. Do you think I would chase and flirt with someone as simple as you if I didn’t have feelings for you?”

 She hissed when Tzuyu hit her. Her own words turning into her head again and again. Tzuyu sobbed, tears forming in her pretty eyes.

 “No, Tzuyu. I like how simple you are. I like that you are smarter than me. I liked you before but wasn’t trying to discover your real nature. And now I love every single part of you. I’m sorry, baby.”

 Weak hands encircle her neck. Momo nuzzled into the thin neck, kissing the pulse stop to calm the younger down. Her arms locked at the back of Tzuyu’s body and she pulled the girl closer, still leaning on the table.

 “ that stupid brat. I love you. Please, accept me.”

 Tzuyu’s red face with puffy eyes was cute and Momo couldn’t help a smile of adoration escape her. She kissed her cheek in order to remove the tear away. But Tzuyu cupped her cheeks and kissed her on the lips, moving much better than before, attempting to deepen the kiss.

 “Hirai? You again?”

 Momo groaned into Tzuyu’s mouth hearing Jihyo’s annoyingly loud voice behind her. She turned her head, letting Tzuyu hide in her hair.

 “Jihyo, excuse me, but you, we’re busy. As you can see we are making out here.”

 She ignored the angry big eyes and the way Jihyo opened and speak and captured Tzuyu’s lips again, feeling the president giggling into the kiss.