Kidnapping my girl. (Satzu)

Tzuyu's favorite unnies.

There's the first one-shot and I'm planning writing the sequel to this.
Also, any ship and any prompt are welcome.

 

 Sana didn’t know what was happening to her until she finally noticed that she got these feelings only when certain someone was near. At first, it scared her, she was currently dating or more like hanging out with one of her girls and persuading another wasn’t part of her plan in the next month or so, but the girl that always caught her eyes was so beautiful that Sana could possibly break her neck, while trying to follow the way her girl was going to. Of course, it was easily noticed by her two best friends – Mina and Momo, but both kept quiet, giving the other a chance to deal with it on her own.

 At first few days after realization, Sana tried her best avoiding to catch any sight of the beauty, skipping school, classes and changing her usual timetable, but it only made the situation worse to the point where Sana felt like howl about the loneliness in her heart. Not seeing the girl was hard. She was dying of the frustration that her girl could hang out with someone else or be in danger.

 Then she tried to silently watch her like she always does before. But after shutting the longing down in her heart, the feelings were reaping her apart the first time the girl passed by her. The fleeting light scent of her perfume washing over Sana’s nose almost led her to follow the girl like a hungry animal after the piece of meat. She watched from afar as her girl was laughing in her circle of friends, wishing to be one of them. She watched her girl’s name in top 5 after their first tests this year, feeling like she would never get her.

 Her heart sunk in sorrow, she couldn’t control her emotions normally and the fact that some acted very touchy with her girl made her furious. She still had a small scar on her hand after breaking the mirror in the washing room.

 Trying to switch her attention to something else, she was seeking distraction in the girl Sana was ‘dating’. She would trap her around the school, kissing her lips, imagining it being her girl, but the whimpers the girl made were far different from the voice she loved. It only made her angry and the kisses turned into biting, touches became tight grasps and playful make out now seemed like Sana trying to beat the girl up.

 “Wait” Sana was surprised by the loud squeal.

 She watched the short-haired girl with questionable eyes, noticing the red swollen lips, but not carrying enough.

 “Sana, I can’t anymore. My bruises are not healing.” She breathed hardly. “I know you do it only because you’re mad you can’t get the girl you love.”

 Sana wanted to growl. She was capable to get the girl, she was capable to do anything, she just not good enough to be with her girl. She just will be pushed away the same second she’d approach.

 “Can I give you advice? I know you a nice girl. If you want that girl, just show her you nice.”

 It was easier said than done. There was one problem. One big problem, I should say. Sana was a member of one particular group that people didn’t really want to be acquainted with. Momo, their so-called leader had a dancing squad from the start of their friendship. There were 5 people in it before Mina and Sana joined to help for one performance. None of them knew that it would lead them to be involved in a fight with another dancing group and create a huge news report. Now they had a label of bad girls, bad influence, and the troublemakers. Honestly, they followed it for a while. It was convenient that way – no one would mess up with them, especially when Momo had her leg broken and was so angry that she could easily kill someone.

 Now they were just delinquents, hanging out in the circle of people that just wanted some attention – pranksters, naughty children that tried to make parents notice them and so on, nothing criminal as others described them.

 “So, what’s your plan now?” Mina, being the smartest one asked when they gathered in Momo’s room.
 “I don’t know.”
 “You better talk with her first.” Momo suggested, chewing on chips that she usually hid under her bed.
 “That’s the problem. She always has someone near her, like those stupid cheerleaders.” Sana rolled her eyes, remembering Nayeon and her friends and their small rival about the table.
 “Well, it’s not like she’s with them 24/7.” Mina chuckled like her joke was funny.
 “And again, that’s the point. She lives with Jihyo.”

 They all went silent, even Momo stopped on her snack to think, but nothing really appeared in their head. When Sana told them that the situation is difficult, they didn’t think it was this intense.

 “Well, you just fell in love with a girl from Nayeon’s circle of friends. Great. It’s like crashing into a bulldozer.” Momo sighed, catching the frustration too.
 “What’s her name, at least?” Mina asked.
 “Chou Tzuyu.”

 ***

 The trio never had good relationships with Nayeon and her friends. Back to the time Momo was suffering moving around with her broken leg, Nayeon accidently bumped into the girl. It wasn’t hard or anything, just a slight push, but Momo went crazy, hitting the older girl with a crutch and screaming at her like there’s no tomorrow. Now even if Momo felt guilty, she’d never say it out loud.

 They started simply – getting some information about the girl. To others surprise, Sana knew a lot – from her close friends to the favorite drink, which was kind of creepy, but they were supportive over it. Though they didn’t know her favorite flowers, chocolate or anything else. This problem was solved faster. Using their image, the girls threaten the boy that edited the school’s website, to make a little interview about dating from five most popular students, knowing well that Tzuyu was one of them.

 As they got the results, the first part started. Sana was leaving notes and flowers every single day in Tzuyu’s table, watching carefully as the girl was smiling, sniffing the roses and reading the cheesy lines. However, it wasn’t enough. Sana wanted to show up in front of the girl and see her reaction, not leaving the tall beauty imagining someone else in her smart head.

 But as much as she wanted too, she knew that the girl was probably warned about them from Nayeon and would be scared if Sana just appeared out of nowhere. Mina suggested to attract the girl’s attention and make her be interested to know Sana too. So Sana came up with a plan of doing some crazy things. She was so in love, that nothing really mattered anymore.

 Approaching the table where Tzuyu sat with her friends, Sana mentally was calming her heart. Momo led them with confident steps but Sana’s confidence was dying when Tzuyu’s face became closer. Eventually, she was able to hear Jeongyeon laughing and knew there’s no way back.

 Their trio burst into the conversation effectively. Sana squeezed between Jihyo and Tzuyu, throwing her arm over her girl’s shoulders, while Momo leaned on Nayeon’s back and Mina stood proudly near.

 “Hello, my friends. Keeping our table occupied, while we busy. How nice of you.”

 Sana knew that Tzuyu never saw them before, studying here only from this year. So, she watched with confusion over Sana and the way her hand comfortably hugged her. Sana was on the cloud nine. After their skin made contact she almost cursed how soft it was. Jeongyeon was staring at her, Jihyo was ready to kill her for the action, but the wide dark eyes were drowning her into its depth.

 “The hell Hirai?” Nayeon hissed, throwing the girl’s arms off of her.
 “Oh, didn’t see you there. Hi.”

 While they were bickering, drawing everyone’s attention, Sana turned to stare at her girl again, wearing a flirty smile.

 “Hi, beauty.”

 She saw the girl thinking over her words, hesitating to open the mouth, but before her beautiful voice entered her ears, someone pulled her up. She noticed Jeongyeon grasping her hand. Her eyes were shooting fire balls.

 “Don’t touch Tzuyu again.”

 They left, but the words from the second oldest only made Sana even more needy than she was before.

 ***

 She wouldn’t shut up the whole day about Tzuyu till the point Momo’s head was ready to explore. She made Sana skip the next class as she couldn’t concentrate at all.

 Sana went to the library, occupying one table and wearing earphones to watch something on the phone. She started the TV series and found herself smiling like a creep after the phrase that all good girls love bad boys. Sana hoped this could apply on her and Tzuyu too.

 When she became bored, the phone was forgotten and she left exploring for a good book. She strolled in-between bookshelves until one left turn changed her life. The library had too many spaces to read, but some couches were placed at the farthest end, securing the person from all the attention. That was where usually couples were making out or Chou Tzuyu reading, patiently waiting for Jihyo to go home together.

 “Hey, love.” Sana smirked, falling near the tall one, squeezing her between her body and side of the couch. “Miss me.”

 Sana didn’t really know how to appear nice and gentle. She got used to bold actions, daring moves, touches and well, being a bad girl she is. But that would definitely not impress someone this shy and innocent as Tzuyu. The beauty instantly tried to make distance and stood up, only to be pulled back by Sana.

 “Unnie, I really have to go.”

 Her voice was soothing Sana’s whole being, relaxing the girl. One part of Sana was cooing over the soft eyes that were running from side to side seeking for a way to escape.

 “Mm, what if unnie wants you to stay?”

 Sana thought this would attract the girl more as she nuzzled into a thin neck and breathed in a unique aroma. But Tzuyu uncomfortably tensed, trying to leave again. This time Sana became angry on herself, unconsciously pulling the girl harshly down, right onto her laps. The both of them were shocked after staring at each other eyes. Sana’s heart already started jumping out of her chest. Tzuyu’s lips right in front of her glittered and Sana wanted to capture it so badly.

 “I love you, Tzuyu-ya.”

 She said it in her most soft voice, her girl’s cheek. But before she was able to get an answer or do anything, Jihyo walking into the scene. Sana never saw the short girl so furious.

 ***

 The next day, Tzuyu was literally surrounded by her unnies as the bodyguards. They were following her everywhere, throwing Sana dangerous glares. Momo questioned her after lunch, having an encounter with Nayeon before, which led Sana to explain the situation she got herself into. Mina, as the wise one, suggested to openly giving the tall beauty her gifts from now on, showing her friends that Sana wasn’t bad at all. This could actually work.

 Sana usually spent a lot of money on Tzuyu’s small gifts, but now she wanted to show up not only in front of the girl she loved but in front of her judging friends that Sana had not so pleasant interaction with. She asked for her mother’s help, getting so much teasing that the whole thing made her over-think this move. She didn’t want to be teased, just wanted to have her girl.

 Luckily, the next morning she had Tzuyu’s favorite bread and a chocolate milkshake in her hands. Never in her life was she so scared. Her arms were shaking like crazy and the glances from other students were making her nervous even more. However, before she started to shout at Mina who took a picture of her, Sana’s beauty walked in with Jihyo and Chaeyoung by her side, smiling the way Sana liked it. Forgetting everything before, she went straight to them, scaring the boy that passed by with her speed.

 All three of them were surprised when Tzuyu got her breakfast from delinquent. Jihyo looked her up and down, unsure how to react. But Sana minded only her girl that shyly took everything with a barely audible ‘thank you’. Sana didn’t know what else to say or do, so she turned around, going back to her friends and hiding her blushing face in the arms. Chou Tzuyu nearly made her have a heart attack right there.

 But even with this, Tzuyu was still too shy or afraid of her unnies to make a move towards Sana, or the older girls just told her some terrible rumors and now Tzuyu wasn’t sure. All in all, Sana spent all of her money and still received nothing. This was a time for big actions.

 She was always thankful for her friends that were supporting her this way. They created a plan for the whole evening. And as the new day started, everything was ready. By the lunch time, Sana’s friend waited in his car by the entrance, Mina and Momo collected some of their friends and were instructing them on the matter. And Sana prepared for her big part.

 Tzuyu sat with her friends as usual by the same table and looking at that there was no chance they could do everything successfully. Sana made a big circle to be out of girls view when the mission will start and hiding behind trash bin she waited.

 Momo sighed and went to the tale, leading a small group of five girls there. She made an eye contact with Jeongyeon halfway already, seeing the girl standing up and creating a small panic over the table.

 “Momo.” The older one was half polite and half conscious.
 “Hi, Jeong. Just came to take our table back.”
 “Oh, no. You do know pretty well, that it’s only for me and my friends.” Nayeon stood up too.
 “Yeah, but time flying, you became older and so on.”
 “It doesn’t make sense.” Mina rolled her eyes on her friend’s statement.

 By that time sensing the danger, Jihyo stood up too, going in front and joining her friends. The three youngest just watched from behind, not sure what to do. Jihyo as the loudest was creating a big mess, not even allowing the other group to make any sentence. Momo saw that they were losing. She approached Nayeon throwing her hand over the girl’s shoulders, leaning in and staring in the eyes.

 “Come on, we can be friends too.”

 It definitely made the youngest worried. They all stood up at once when Jeongyeon almost pushed the rude girl to the ground. Their argument became more intense and Dahyun had to join too.

 Sana examined the situation. Chaeyoung was in some steps away from the youngest, which gave a slight chance that the plan is going to work. She carefully approached, making as less noise as possible and stood behind Tzuyu, looking around. No one noticed. She pulled girl’s hand gently, not to scare.

 “Please, run away with me.”

 Tzuyu looked her up and down, hesitating. Sana knew that if her offer is refused, it will mean that the youngest is not interested. And Sana has to accept it. But to her surprise, the girl nodded shyly that her own heart almost burst out of the cuteness.

 She chuckled and pulled her girl away, running. This moment she felt like she could do anything. It seemed to her that she was flowing on the air, barely touching the ground. Tzuyu followed her obediently, trusting Sana to lead the way. Their hands grasped each other tightly and Sana felt like she just kidnapped a Juliet from her strict family.

 “What the… Tzuyu.”

 Sana heard and looked back for a second, noticing worried Chaeyoung that didn’t really knew what to do. They were almost over the car and Sana pushed the younger one in, after opening the door. Her heart was beating so fast when she saw Jihyo and Jeongyeon speeding up to their direction, looking like killers. Nayeon panted behind them.

 “Minatozaki, I’m gonna kill you.”

 The blonde didn’t really understand who shouted this as she was closing the door of the moving car. She looked back as they were driving off and luckily the furious girls were left behind there. But the thread still made her feel the tightness over the neck like someone was choking her.

 “You okay?”

 Sana looked at the girl, again being amazed by her beauty. Her arm was placed on Sana’s hand giving the electric shocks every second. Sana wanted to cuddle her and never leave this car, driving as far from people that were forbidding her from seeing her girl.

 “I love you.”
 “You already said it.” Tzuyu hid her eyes, blushing.
 “And I meant it. Date me, please.”

 The guy in the front seat was forgotten. Sana could look only on Tzuyu, she wanted to hold only Tzuyu and wanted to know if there’s even a slight chance of them being together.

 “Unnies are…”
 “I don’t care about them. If you afraid, then I’ll protect you. If you feel like letting them down, then I’ll try harder to earn their trust. If there’s anything else, screw that. You’re mine. I love you. I can’t think of anyone else but you. I…” Tzuyu laughed, her arm.
 “I just wanted to say that unnies are going to kill us both.”

 Sana didn’t really care about anything else. Tzuyu just indirectly accepted her and that was the happiest moment of all times. She never felt this lightheaded before. They were silent the next few minutes, holding hands and leaning on each other. They were dropped by Jihyo’s house and Sana was teased endlessly by her friend.

 While Sana was sending her friend off, Tzuyu answered a 100th phone call from Jihyo, informing her that she’ll be home in a while and hanging up before other questions could follow.

 “We don’t have much time left.” She informed the older one.
 “Will you be my girlfriend? You still haven’t answered.” Sana blushed a little.
 “Yes.”

 A gentle touch of tender lips was placed on Sana’s cheek, knocking the air out of her lungs. She froze, tensing all the mussels in her body to reciprocate with a hard pounding of her heart.

 “Here’s my number.” The small piece of paper was placed in her palm. “Now run.”

 She grinned to now officially her girl and speed down the street. Next morning Tzuyu’s friends will be after her the whole day and she probably would be beaten up the second she stepped into school, but she got a girl. Did anything else matter?