A. M. (ChaeYu)

Tzuyu's favorite unnies.

I completely lost the count of days, I'm sorry about this.
As I'm leaving for my trip, I probably won't post anything for three months or more.
Thank you for your support and don't forget - IT"S A DOUBLE UPDATE, since I missed tomorrow, so don't miss Natzu.
Everyone have a great summer.

 

 

 

 As the sun hid behind all the trees and roofs, Chaeyoung glanced at her phone to check the time. Her painting brush was placed aside. The fantastic view on the lake was half done but the girl knew better when it was time to create. She let her fingers slide across a table where her equipment was messed up, covered in dried paint. The water was dark green in color, but Chaeyoung stared at it through the glass in curiosity, recalling all the color she used this day to get this mixture. The mystery of this was pulling her in, playing with her brain as she saw something more in the simple glass cup with dirty water in it.

 The rear sound of cars passing on the street never disturbed her – people were coming back home from the tiring day to rest on the comfortable couch and enjoy time around family. The girl always had her balcony doors opened whether it was winter or summer. She loved the scents coming to her from outside, tickling her nostrils and letting her catch a faint realization of what time it was. Sometimes when her fingers ached from holding the brush for too long, she liked to peek outside. The huge tree that proudly grew on the backyard was a great place for squirrels and the feeder that was right under its massive branches was the favourite place of the small creatures where they were always accompanied by birds.

 But now wasn’t the time to think of it.

 She closed the balcony with a smile and collected dirty brushes to throw it in the sink on the way. The locker of the door clicked and she was finally out. The new scent hit her with its strength, overpowering the smell of paint and paper that usually filled her room. She entered the bathroom filling a small bucket with water and drowning brushes there to let it get rid of the dirt.

 Her denim overalls were covered in different shades but she didn’t mind it and just skipped down the stairs until she was finally in the living room. More scents and she liked each of it, identifying one clearly. She entered the kitchen grinning.

 The other girl was serving plates with meat as she turned the stove off. Her shorts were small, letting the long legs be shown on display, plain top covered her upper body, not as much as Chaeyoung wanted it to, but as long as it was she who can see, she didn’t mind that. She moved closer, pressing her small figure to the brunette and pressing a gentle kiss on the exposed shoulder. The same second the most comfortable arms in the world encircled her and Chaeyoung was able to fill her lungs with the perfume that complemented the girl perfectly. She felt the warm hand her head, running through the messy hair. Sometimes Chaeyoung felt herself being a kitten that needed attention from the owner, but she always loved this attention.

 “I missed you.”

 Chaeyoung nuzzled into the warmth farther hoping to get even closer. The other person’s chest vibrated as she laughed and her soft lips touched the smaller one on the forehead.

 “I missed you too.”

 They didn’t have to count time when they were together – it always stopped for them to enjoy the presence of each other and the comfort they got. The food was chilling making Chaeyoung’s stomach growl but she would much prefer to hold only this person in her arms for the rest of the day. Still, they had to part and the painter happily flopped in her seat by the dining table.

 “Tzuyu, what is it today?”

 She watched her partner arranging the table. She knew that her wife would never disappoint her on the choice of the meal and ever since she smelt meat, she was all ready to dig in her plate.

 “Steak with some mashed potatoes.”
 “Oh, I’m so hungry.”

 The TV faintly filled the silence when the dinner started. They never were the ones who spent all the day by the electronic box that kept talking and usually it was always turned off, but it was still pleasant when the sound of some show was covering the pause between their conversations.

 The dining table was the place where the two were gathering after the long day – Chaeyoung would wait until the sun will disappear and not minding everything, she will be on her way to meet her beautiful wife. It was as simple as that, but the pair never was a fancy couple – they loved it to be simple.

 “Have you finished the painting?”
 “No, I still need some more time. What’s with the trip?”

 Tzuyu watched as Chaeyoung tried to look positive. It was hard for her – she was one of the famous young painters and she usually worked home, earning enough money by selling her works. She never had a real job and was having a panic when Tzuyu started her career at the technology company. The taller one liked it, but Chaeyoung couldn’t help but think of how many people would the younger meet, what they would say to her and how would they behave. It was her biggest problem ever since school. Tzuyu always was gorgeous and she was always the center of all the attention. People were stepping on Chaeyoung’s pride while trying to point how poor of the match she was for the beauty.

 “The manager unnie said it’s still under discussion.”
 “So you won’t go?”

 The small light of hope went through the blonde’s eyes. As much as Tzuyu wanted to make her happy, she also knew that it’s her chance to show her professionalism to her colleagues. And she knew for sure that Chaeyoung has to understand it and accept it.

 “It was put aside till next week.”
 “Oh, I see. Have you heard about…?”

 It was usual for them to talk about random things, so the topic for conversations was always switching from time to time. That’s how the evenings were going – with the two of them catching up on what happened during the day.

 Today’s sky was crystal clear, Chaeyoung noticed it looking out of the window when she collected dirty plates. She spent time in front of the sink while Tzuyu was making them a hot chocolate. Chaeyoung loved the way her wife made it – it was something special that no one could copy. She glanced at her taller girl with a smile, praising herself for being so confident in her short-self to ask this girl on a date a long time ago. She was always impressed by Tzuyu – the girl, whose parents had everything and were able to do anything was studying in an ordinary school, then university and found a job by herself. And Chaeyoung was even more proud of herself when Tzuyu praised her back – those artworks that the girl liked, those fingers that she held with gentleness. Tzuyu loved her equally – they never had this playful fight of whose love is bigger.

 As Chaeyoung was done and Tzuyu was nowhere to be seen anymore, the girl didn’t have to wonder at all. She dried her hands and picked the perfectly folded blanket from the armchair. With light steps she hurried to the back door. The backyard was spacious – the flowers were occupying the spots next to the door and the huge wooden terrace looked fantastic in the darkness. It was always Tzuyu’s territory – maybe Chaeyoung was amazing at painting, but when it came to designing she was awful.

 The brunette sat on the wooden steps that went down from the terrace to the grass. Chaeyoung smiled seeing the two cups steaming. She threw the blanket on Tzuyu’s shoulders and made a step down to comfortably take space between Tzuyu’s tights on the next step. The blonde one leaned back falling in her wife’s embrace and feeling a short chuckle that escaped her. Tzuyu’s legs were long, knees standing by both sides for the shorter one to rest elbows on, which Chaeyoung instantly did. She felt the taller girl’s hands rubbing her shoulders before resting on her, locking on the chest.

 The moon shined brightly and the dog’s barks were heard from the local park. The time was slowly going as the couple sat there cuddled into the warm blanket and their embrace. Chaeyoung loved how big Tzuyu was – ideal for her to feel protected and safe in those arms. Tzuyu loved that Chaeyoung was absolutely a teddy bear – small and cute.

 Tzuyu jumped a little as her wife turned, letting the cool air into their cocoon. Her brown deep eyes stared right in Tzuyu’s soul with slight annoyance. She grinned cupping the girl’s cheek to see what the problem was and was delighted to receive a blush.

 “What happened?”
 “You didn’t give me a proper kiss.”

 Even if Chaeyoung was the oldest by some weeks, Tzuyu looked and behaved more matured out of them. She laughed as her older wife pouted and lowered the gaze in embarrassment.

 Tzuyu pulled her closer, tugging into the blanket and keeping her warm while nuzzling into the side on Chaeyoung’s neck. She smelt as usual – paint mixed with sweet perfume – the scent Tzuyu would never forget. The taller one’s hands held her tightly and Chaeyoung automatically crawled onto brunette’s laps to get few centimetres higher. She stared in Tzuyu’s eyes, watching her reflection under the moon and the unfading love circling in them. Something tickled inside her stomach and her heart was going crazy but she wanted to only look in those eyes.

 Chaeyoung felt a bit surprised when she felt firm hands gripping her hips – the familiar touches relaxed her even more. She didn’t want fancy dinner in the restaurant or romantic trips their friends were blabbing about, Tzuyu was here with her, holding her in that love bubbly they created ages ago and it was fine. The time was swallowing them, but neither cared about night walking around the streets. Tzuyu smirked with eyes softening and she let herself watch the perfecting in front of her for a few more seconds. Her body moved a little when she stretched neck and pecked her wife in the lips, not giving Chaeyoung a chance to catch her lips for more than she planned. Her brown eyes accused Tzuyu of this teasing and small hands found its place on top of brunette’s shoulders.

 The smirk once again appeared on Tzuyu’s face when she felt Chaeyoung encircling her legs around the taller one’s body, completely putting all of her weight on the younger girl. Her eyes were glowing, showing her playful side. This was enough for Tzuyu to melt and getting closer again – this time stopping right in front of Chaeyoung and letting her take initiative. The blonde didn’t wait for too long, capturing the lips she dreamed of every second of her life and arching her back to lean on Tzuyu. Her short hair was slightly tickling Tzuyu’s cheeks but she couldn’t care less when the person she loved kissed her this sensitive, pouring every single emotion in.

 They were perfect for each other and Chaeyoung knew that Tzuyu was the one who can make her happy. She was clinging onto the girl like a koala to the tree kissing her like there was no tomorrow, throwing all the concerns away. It was probably A.M. already and other people were resting in beds, recharging with energy for the next day but the couple was the powerful source of energy for each other and they wanted to stay like this for more and more hours.