The demon queen. (MoTzu)

Tzuyu's favorite unnies.

So, this story was suggested by my friend and she really liked it.
Honestly, she's very fond of supernatural things and she tried to explain to me a lot, so I don't know if it was good enough, but again she liked it.
I know there are a lot of sensitive people, so I didn't include details.
Hope you like it and I can maybe write the second part.
Next is Satzu.

 

 

 

 

 Momo knew she wasn’t crazy. She was a normal child that loved to play every day and enjoy sweets while parents weren’t aware. At least that’s what her parents were telling her. Momo knew she wasn’t normal. She discovered it while playing with friends – she was 5 and children were enjoying their time when Momo saw a dark figure – a very tall man stood by the tree, his face was covered by the material and eyes wide and completely black studied the area. The little girl was so scared that she froze on her spot, not sure what to do. Others seemed to not pay attention to him and even adults were fine with a scary person standing on the playground.

 It was probably wiser to run away but her legs couldn’t move when his dark orbs were directed on her. He tilted the head as if studying and in a matter of second stood already in front of her lowering on one knee to look in the eyes. His pale skin seemed to be dry and the long brown hair tightened in a ponytail. The dark eyes looked wild.

 “Can you see me?” He asked.

 The voice had a faint echo and sounded more like the rustle of a snake moving on the sand. Momo instantly covered her ears out of uncomfortable feeling.

 “You can hear me as well.”

 The man laughed – the craziest and scary laugh she ever heard. The material that covered his mouth suddenly disappeared and Momo flinched. One corner of his mouth was ripped and blood was visible right there, the other lifted in a smirk, showing sharp teeth. Momo cried when he touched her and painfully gripped her arm.

 “Leave the child.”

 One more voice came from behind the scary man. This voice sounded nicer but still not like everyone else’s. The guy with grey hair wore a silver robe. He was standing, but his feet didn’t touch the ground at all, the eyes looked cold. He made a gesture with the hand and the scary person appeared by the grey-haired side with chains around him. The guy glanced at Momo one more time before disappearing in flame.

 ***

 It was obvious that no one would believe her. People were calling her crazy and her friends were scared to play with her anymore. Her mother kept saying that it was just a dream, but Momo knew it wasn’t. People were going around her and no one noticed the two men. She was forced to take a medical examination and it showed nothing – she was completely fine.

 When she went to school she wasn’t very popular – she had only a few friends and nothing bothered her again. She was just peacefully living, studying and having fun, not minding the weird creatures that looked like human whom no one could see. Her mother explained for her that it was better if she would avoid speaking about it and Momo then understood it herself.

 However, she still saw that guy with grey hair around. His cold eyes were studying her for a brief moment before he would continue his duty, but he was still almost everywhere Momo went to. At first, she thought that was a coincidence – he was taking those scary people away or burning them in flames, but that was impossible that every single day he would be somewhere near watching her without any emotions. It terrified her, but she was more scared to approach and ask.

 Once she was left after classes waiting for parents to pick her up. She was exploring the school when entered the pool – it wasn’t a big one for the safety of kids. The area was well lit from the sun and she went up to the long bench to sit there.

 “The black rose.”

 She jumped when someone spoke quietly. The sound came from behind her and she quickly turned around. The aged woman stood right in front of her, her skin was almost yellow in color and hair dripped with water. She stepped closer making the girl keep a distance.

 “I’ve never imagined meeting you, darling.”

 Even though her voice sounded so sweet, Momo knew for sure that she had to run. She studied the area for the best way to disappear from here, but it attracted the attention of the woman who laughed and all the doors shut close with a loud sound.

 “Black rose with me.”

 The woman mumbled words while approaching and trapping Momo by the pool. Her eyes became red and she jumped onto the girl pushing her small body into the pool. Momo was so scared, she didn’t know what to do. She couldn’t get up from the bottom and breath, the woman stood right there watching her with crazy eyes and a disgusting smile. The little girl struggled not sure what was holding her and how to get out of the water. She felt life leaving her, no air left in her lungs anymore.

 And then someone’s arms pulled her up. Her insides were burning and she coughed trying to take as much air as she could. The water was extremely cold and her feet felt like standing on the ice. She opened eyes to see what was happening. Everything was red, the sun was nowhere to be seen, the water became black and Momo was able to stand on it. She looked forward trying to locate the woman but trembled after seeing her on the floor holding head in her hands and shaking.

 Only then she noticed something warm against her back. Her arm was in a strong grip and the spot was getting warmer each second, but it didn’t cause pain. She turned and was so lost in her own thoughts. The most beautiful girl stood right here – she had wavy black hair, pale skin and blue eyes. Her suit perfectly fitted on the thin long body and it seemed like she was very angry, even though her eyes showed nothing. Momo felt the connection between them and her heart raced just looking at her saviour.

 The girl walked and Momo made steps with her until they were out of the pool. The beauty let go of Momo’s arm and in a flash, the world went colorful again – no more red and black surrounded them and no more feeling of coldness in the air.

 Momo watched the girl approaching a woman that had no strength to get up. She tilted her head to the side studying the person before moving fingers in the air. The woman screamed in pain, her body getting up and standing straight.

 “How dare you?”

 The girl spoke. Momo chocked on the air over her voice – calm and cold, sending shivers all over the body. But she wasn’t afraid at all. The stranger was interesting in Momo’s eyes and she wanted to be as close as possible, wanted to know the person and stay in that warmth she experienced before.

 “My queen, I’m sorry. I didn’t know.”
 “You didn’t?”

 The flame started to surround the two and woman winched in pain again, shaking like her body was under tortures. She opened mouth in panic, but wasn’t able to speak, like the fire was burning away the oxygen that allowed her to do so. She turned almost black, but the girl was unbothered and had no effect from the flame around them.

 “I’m sorry, I didn’t know you can’t stand fire.”

 The flash almost blinded Momo. Her eyes were only seeing white for a few seconds and ears ringed even if there was no sound of an explosion. She lifted eyes in panic but saw no one there. Her heart squeezed by the thought of not seeing the beautiful girl again.

 “Now you.”

 The same voice came from the side. The girl stood there leaning on the wall and watching her. This time her eyes seemed warmer and the corner of was lifted up a little. He arms were crossed and she said nothing, but Momo just knew she had to come up and sit on the bench that was near. She did as it was said inside her head, but her eyes were still only looking at the girl.

 The stranger herself squatted in front of her looking in her eyes as if reading her inside out. Momo felt shivers when the smirk appeared on the girl’s lips and she leaned closer.

 “That’s bad. You’re attracting too many demons.”

 This word was new for Momo. She never heard anyone using it and she never heard it from the teacher, but now she could only concentrate on this girl who was taking her breath away. It was obvious she was dangerous – something dark and powerful span around her and she had the same abilities as the guy that followed Momo before. But the little girl felt that she had nothing to worry about.

 “My princess shouldn’t experience this.”

 Her hand slightly touched Momo’s cheek and the huge wave of hotness hit her body. All of her insides shuddered and she felt something strange that was making her all excited and happy. The beauty smirked, eyes turning dark blue and looking predatory. This was obvious that this reaction made the girl satisfied.

 “W-Who are you?”

 Momo had troubles to control her breathing, but she managed to ask, gripping the bench so hard she thought her fingers might break.

 “I’m Tzuyu. That’s all that you need to know.”

 Her hot fingers ran her cheek, touching lips and chin as the blue eyes concentrated on it.

 “I’m gonna give you a gift, right? So my princess won’t be disturbed again.”

 Her eyes turned light blue again and Momo was ready for anything as long as those hands would touch her more. She watched the warm smile spreading on Tzuyu’s lips and she had no time to think before the girl leaned forward and slightly pecked Momo. The world started to spin round and Momo felt like she was burning alive, slightly uncomfortable feeling erupted in her stomach tickling from inside.

 When it all stopped Tzuyu wasn’t there anymore, her teacher ran to her as she was seeing everything blurring. All the nice feelings were wobbling inside her but she felt so tired and sleepy that couldn’t help but close her eyes.

 ***

 She was only ten when that happened and people assumed that she was just walking around when she felt dizzy and fell in the pool. Her parents were so worried, knowing that had problems with seeing something before. They took her on several medical tests again, but each showed that she was healthy and just slightly exhausted. Though Momo never told anyone about Tzuyu.

 Since that day she was searching everywhere to know the things, she was told. She learned a lot about demons, but couldn’t understand who Tzuyu was then. Momo knew she can control the world around her and can make demons suffer just by her presence, she was also aware of the control of the fire. The little girl was also curious about all those things she felt when Tzuyu was around. She never knew a person could experience this. Once when she asked her friend she told her that Momo might be sick at that time, but she knew it wasn’t the right answer.

 Ever since that day she never saw the guy that always appeared everywhere and not weird demons were hanging out either. So Momo questioned the gift she had from Tzuyu. She learned that it was a kiss – the symbol of love, but the two of them didn’t know each other before and this touch of their lips seemed to make her something like invisible for demons.

 She was fourteen when she started to have arguments with parents and ran away from home. They thought she was obsessed with all the supernatural things, collecting books and reading things online. But all her body desired to see Tzuyu again. She was so unhappy as months were passing by and the only thing she could think of was Tzuyu. She dreamt about her fingers, her beautiful eyes, her smile, smirk and most important her lips. Momo was so disguised as one day a boy she used to hang out with tried to kiss her during their cleaning of the classroom. He nervously was telling about liking her and her beauty, but Momo understood it long before that her heart belonged to Tzuyu and she had no one in mind to do that kind of couple things, that she read in books about, with but Tzuyu only.

 Once she ran away again when her father yelled at her for not doing well in school. She was strolling the dark streets alone, not minding anything as she felt offended. She didn’t want to study and do stuff while she had no answers about Tzuyu. Somehow the mystery of the girl became more important than the whole world.

 She didn’t notice as her feet led her to the park. It was very dark there and no one even was walking anymore and Momo was happy to finally be alone. She occupied the bench and laid there to relax and maybe fall asleep. She knew her parents were worried and might search for her, but she didn’t care at all. Few stars were seen in the sky and even like that it was beautiful to watch. She felt bad for making everyone so worried, but couldn’t do anything with herself.

 “Oh my, such a beauty here, alone.”

 She sat instantly on the voice – the elderly man stood right there. He had slightly wrinkled clothes and looked really drank wobbling on the spot. Momo knew how dangerous drank people could be, so she tried to stand up and take distance when he practically fell on her.

 “I never had a girl so young.”

 The smell was strong that Momo almost puked. She made an attempt to push him away but the man was too heavy. This was getting serious. She screamed only for him to cover . Even being drunk he was very strong and had bad intentions, that Momo knew about very well as he tried to grab her body parts. She was freaking out.

 But he never was able to do anything rather than closing . In a second he was almost thrown to the side, hardly hitting the pavement and laying without a move. Momo jumped, scared and worried. The grey-haired guy stood on the grass, hands in pockets of the pants as he studied the man for a few seconds. He glared at Momo and even if it seemed like he didn’t want to he still spoke.

 “Are you okay?”
 “Yes. I-I’m fine.”
 “Good.”

 He turned and started to walk away. Momo knew she won’t be able to see Tzuyu and this guy was protecting her the same way Tzuyu did, so she needed him to get answers.

 “Wait! Can we talk?”

 He stopped but didn’t face her. Momo slowly approached but didn’t know what to do next.

 “I don’t want to talk.”
 “I… You came to protect me, right? I just want to ask a few questions. I’m so confused.”
 “I’m not allowed to say a thing.”

 She watched him carefully, but it didn’t look like he was lying, though she knew she won’t give up this easily. She pulled the guy’s hand as he was turning away from her and the effect was so strong. She got burned, like touching the flame but the pain was way more intense than anything. She instantly let go wincing and everything stopped in the same second. The guy fell on his knees breathing hard and shaking. It was obvious that this affected him even more. She looked him in the eyes, noting the fright and shock in it.

 “I’m sorry, but you shouldn’t touch other demons.”
 “Why?”

 Before she got an answer he disappeared in instant.

 ***

 A few days ago Momo came home and went straight to her room, ready to flop in bed and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere until her family will be back. She stole a snack from the kitchen and approached the door with pink letters on it. As she opened it she froze on her spot. The blonde girl dressed in sports costume sat on her bed grinning. She had the same aura around her as the unknown guy but looked more friendly than anyone she has ever met before. She wasn’t much afraid since if the girl was dangerous someone would come to save her, at least she hoped so. Momo carefully went in and closed the door behind her.

 “Hello. Who are you?”
 “Oh, my name is Sana. I’m a demon.”

 She giggled weirdly like she tried to flirt or something but it was only freaking out Momo more. The demon tapped space on the bed and moved to the chair instead. Her smile was too bright and happy to be a demon and she wore different clothes – not a suit, just a comfortable outfit.

 “So, Momo, I’m here to talk with you a little.”
 “About what?”
 “Weren’t you curious about demons? I see a lot here.”

 That was true – Momo actually had a lot of books about supernatural creatures. She doubted if she should trust Sana now. Who knows what she was capable of doing?

 “Oh, don’t be afraid. I’m not a born demon, so I can’t use power or something.”
 “Not born?”
 “Yeah, you can be born as one like Tzuyu or you can become one like me.”

 On the mention of well-known name Momo shivered. She almost never heard others saying that name before and for her, it even sounded precious.

 “You know Tzuyu?”
 “Yes, she allowed me to visit you and talk for a while.”

 Momo didn’t know what she felt, but she was sure extremely excited and happy that all of her questions would be answered.

 “So you can ask…”
 “Who’s Tzuyu?” She shot first.
 “Wow. You’re fast. Well, Tzuyu is a demon. The most powerful one – the queen.”
 “But why other demons tried to attack me?”
 “Because you’re the black rose - the person that was born to share a life with the queen.”

 Momo thought for a moment. She already heard about being a black rose and she felt the surreal attraction to Tzuyu and her only. But it was still too much for her to understand.

 “Then why she never visits me?”

 Sana sighed turning a smile into a pout that was too unnecessary for a demon.

 “She’s the queen, so obviously she has a lot of things to do. Mina is the same.”
 “Who’s Mina?”
 “Oh-oh. Mina is my wife. I was born belonging to her as well.”
 “So you were a human before?”
 “Yes, I became a demon after she took me…”

 Sana screamed expectantly, falling on the ground and holding the head. Momo panicked not sure if demons headache was worse than humans or something was wrong.

 “Sorry-sorry. Tzuyu doesn’t want me to say anything about that.”
 “She’s here?”
 “No-no. She just can read my mind. She’s the queen after all.”
 “Can I see her?”
 “No, it’s too dangerous for you to be closer. You’re still too young for this.”
 “Then when it’s gonna be fine?”
 “Once you turn eighteen.”

 The two sat together a bit longer. Sana explained a few things about demons and why it wasn’t allowed to meet now. She was actually nice and sweet and had a huge experience in things like this, though her demon-wife wasn’t so intense in protection. Momo learned that the gift Tzuyu gave her was not only keeping her safe, but also made demons deal with the jealousy Tzuyu had. They were feeling like being burnt alive for years just in few seconds. Momo tried her best to avoid touching Sana after discovering it.

 When two hours passed, Sana jumped up fixing her hair. She gently looked over Momo and smiled sadly at her.

 “I need to go. Mina would be home soon.”
 “Can you come back the next day?”

 She was ready to answer but something distracted her. The blonde closed eyes like someone was whispering in her ears. She grinned and looked at Momo again.

 “Tzuyu said that she’ll let me if you would study hard.”

 Momo never thought that her future wife was so cruel to make her study.

 ***

 As she passed the monthly tests well she was allowed to see Sana again. This time she appeared by her house door in the nice outfit on Sunday. She was greeted by Momo’s family and Momo was so surprised that people could actually see her. This time she thought she was going even crazier than before. Her mother was talking to the girl who was supposed to be invisible to humans.

 “How did you do that?”
 “What?” Sana flopped on her bed, confused.
 “They can see you.”
 “Well, demons can allow people to see them.”

 Momo was shocked because before that she only saw people judging eyes each time she stared at nothing in particular. She knew for sure she has to learn more about demons.

 It was nice with Sana. She was so bubbly and talkative. She delivered that Tzuyu was really delighted with Momo doing great in school and it had the effect. The girl was ready to just melt over the thoughts that Tzuyu cared and had information about her. It’s like knowing that your crush likes you back.

 The two started to talk about their lovers, well Sana was. Momo still didn’t know a thing about being together and wasn’t sure what it supposed to be like. The only thing she was getting is kissing your lover to show your feelings.

 “I wish she was here. I love her so much.” Momo pouted.
 “Trust me, she loves you too. You’re just too young for this stuff.”
 “But I already feel like dying without her.”

 Sana chuckled, having such a warm motherly smile. She leaned forward, trying to cup Momo’s cheeks in her hands but pulled away hurriedly. She wasn’t allowed to touch the princess and she better remember that. Tzuyu would be extremely mad knowing that someone laid a finger on her girl.

 “That’s because you were already born attracted to her. You can’t love anyone except her, you can’t feel peace and warm with anyone except her. The first person you think about is her and that’s how it is.”
 “And you had that too?”
 “Mine is different. At first, she’s not a queen and I never met Mina till I was like… seventeen, so I didn’t know I was attracted that much. When she first appeared in front of me I thought the angel came straight from the heavens. Ironically, she was actually a demon, but I fell in love the same second. And the next year I was there with her.”
 “Wow, and when you went to college, you were like dating and stuff.”

 Sana grinned again but didn’t answer the last one, switching the topic to completely different. Still, Momo was wondering about things but choose to keep it to herself. She discovered a lot from Sana and with her felt even closer than with her friends in school. Here she shouldn’t pretend and lie about things. She always had support and understanding.

  ***

 Sixteen came unexpectedly. She was doing her things – studying, hanging out with Sana when Tzuyu allowed to and just living life without much drama. She went away from all the weird books as Sana was giving her enough information about the stuff she needed. During free time she liked to watch anime a lot. Before she only watched some about heroes and daily school life but becoming older she found a lot about demons as well. But it was only disappointing her.

 Every time she started a new one she saw the main male character forming a harem around or just being inappropriate to the point Momo couldn’t finish the series. She was growing more concerned on the fact that Tzuyu might actually have a lot of girls around her to do anything she wanted. She was the demon queen and as Sana mentioned once she was 25 measuring by humans’ years. So there was no way she didn’t have someone to please her needs. It was so frustrating. It became bad till the point Momo actually thought this was why Tzuyu never came to her, preferring to chill with her experienced girlfriends rather than spending time with her.

 “No, it’s not like that. Trust me.”

 Sana watched her going back and forth in the room with messy hair. Momo didn’t know what to do. She wanted to cry badly. All six years without seeing a person you like was torturing her enough and now these thoughts weren’t helping at all.

 “Yeah, then where is she? She’s my future everything, she supposed to be next to me!”

 The first time she really screamed at Sana surprised them both. It felt so wrong and Momo couldn’t help it. She just flopped on her bed crying, being angry and sorry at the same time. Sana watched her with heart breaking in pieces. She wanted to hug the girl badly, but couldn’t. Both of them would feel pain and Momo was already sad.

 Making sure the human fell asleep after everything, Sana threw a blanket at her and transferred to the home. Demons were living everywhere and each one chose the place to stay by themselves. Tzuyu once chose the small island – Taiwan as her mother came from there. She lived in a huge mansion and usually visited places every day to keep eyes on everything others were doing. She was supposed to send the ones that didn’t want to live by the rules back to hell, but she rarely did it in person, sending others instead. Sana knew there were a lot of things to do there as well, but she never tried to get into it.

 She appeared right in Tzuyu’s house surprising the guy that cooking dinner. Sana was allowed to do it, thanks to Mina being Tzuyu’s friend. The blonde smiled and went upstairs to the cabinet Tzuyu had. She tried to grab the handle but it disappeared straight away – the sight that the queen was busy. Sana had the important purpose of the visit so she waited until it would be fine to come in.

 After a while, the door opened by itself. Tzuyu sat by the table, blue eyes bored and tired. She looked Sana over and used power to make all the mess on the table to disappear. Her smile touched lips for a second and she showed the girl to sit after a respectful nod.

 “Is Momo fine?”
 “Tzuyu, don’t play a game here. You know everything that is happening to her. When will you go and see her?”

 Tzuyu face changed and the powerful expression faded. The girl grabbed her head and pulled hair in frustration. Sana knew she was suffering as well – hundred years Tzuyu was waited for Momo to appear and knowing that your other half was right there, but not having a chance to stay with her forever was great torture.

 “It’s too dangerous. The spell I put on her is working because I’m far away.”
 “But you know what she’s thinking about. It’s killing her.”
 “Tell her that she’s wrong.”
 “She doesn’t believe me on it.”

 The queen sighed and messed up her hair. She knew that she’s the only one who can calm Momo and make her happy, but she just managed to keep Momo’s location in secret. She didn’t want other demons finding out and she didn’t want anything to happen with her partner.

 “I know it’s hard for you too, but she can do it. You just need to reassure her she’s not waiting for nothing here.”

 ***

 Momo said goodbyes to her parents, they were going to visit their friends this weekends and she felt so terrible that couldn’t even go out with friends. She went back to her room and pulled the English textbook to study a little – the only thing that made her feel connected with Tzuyu. Ever since the girl told her through Sana to study hard, Momo felt that Tzuyu was watching her while she was doing her homework.

 Her mood was completely down and she wanted to cry again. Was it her age or the fact that she was afraid she’s not the one and only for Tzuyu? Her friends were telling stories about their first dates, first kisses, some even went farther and Momo had nothing to tell, except the one kiss she got when she was ten. Though everyone knew she liked someone.

 She flipped the page when the air became slightly cool and went normal in a second. It was usually happening when Sana was coming back, but this time Momo’s heart reacted, jumping out of the ribcage. The girl turned instantly and couldn’t believe her eyes. Tzuyu sat on her bed in T-shirt and jeans with the perfectly done hair and deep blue eyes. Momo wondered if it was the illusion that some demon pulled to hurt her.

 “It’s not an illusion.”

 Tzuyu chuckled, making a dimple visible of her cheek. Momo almost fainted over the emotions she felt – her body was trembling, heart racing and all insides dancing. Her head went empty and she didn’t know how to move. She wasn’t sure if she should come closer or if it was forbidden just like with Sana.

 “Come here.”

 The demon opened her arms for Momo and the girl slowly approached afraid that she would disappear any second. She carefully fell into embrace and tears automatically formed in her eyes. Her skin was burning in the parts it touched Tzuyu, but it felt so warm and relieving that she just snuggled closer. Tzuyu held her tight, her heart beating fast as well and Momo was happy to have some reaction on the girl too.

 “My princess, don’t cry.”

 Momo never heard her whispering before, especially this close. It was sending chills all over her body and was making her weak. She wanted to enjoy this forever, but she knew Tzuyu came for a few minutes, maybe hours and then she’ll be gone. She suddenly remembered everything she was upset about and she pulled away from the demon, staring in her eyes for answers.

 “Why did you come only now? You never cared about me before? You have someone else, right? Sana said that I was born loving you, but you can love multiple girls, right?”

 Momo felt the energy drenching from her with every word. Tzuyu’s eyes were messing with her, calling to be quiet and just join the hug again, but Momo felt frustrated and wanted Tzuyu to defend herself.

 “If you wanted me to defend myself, then why did you accuse me in the first place?” The smirk spread on her lips but she didn’t let Momo continue. “I would like to be with you every single day, but it’s dangerous for you. While I’m away demons can’t find you and I can be reassured that you’re fine.”
 “Then why don't you just take me with you?”
 “Momo, you’re so young. If I’ll take you, there’s no way of coming back.”
 “Will I die?”
 “No, demons can’t be seen by people very often and you won’t be able to visit parents or friends anymore. I want you to live a normal life before you would be ready to spend decades with me.”

 Momo thought about it. Sana always mentioned living somewhere far away and missing her parents, but apparently, she was way older than Momo and Mina took the girl when she was 18. Certainly, Momo didn’t want to separate with parents now and leave some friends behind without a proper goodbye. She wasn’t sure how is it happening, but she wanted them to remember her best side.

 “You don’t need to be afraid. They would still remember you, but they would think that you just moved far away.”

 The girl lifted eyes on Tzuyu. The queen looked perfect no matter what and Momo would definitely just leave with her right now, but her human life here was still holding her. But she was so afraid that Tzuyu won’t wait for her anymore or that she would never come back.

 “I’ve waited for you for hundreds of years to be born. And I’m still ready to do it.”

 Sana once mentioned that Tzuyu was able to read minds and Momo thought that’s what was happening now. Tzuyu chuckled, making it even more confirmed.

 “Then will you come the next time?”
 “I’ll be with you on your graduation day.”
 “Will you stay now?”
 “Yes.”

 Tzuyu’s arms were opened again and Momo found herself craving for the warmth. She bumped into the girl’s body, wanting to make her fall back, but the demon was stronger and didn’t move an inch. She laughed at Momo and the younger one felt the most comfortable at this strange position. But instead of staying like this Tzuyu easily pulled her up and sat her on the laps, letting Momo be few centimetres taller. Momo’s heart was ready to burst when Tzuyu scratched the pants on her thighs and put hands on the girl’s hips. This was a new experience Momo never had and she was more delight to have this with Tzuyu. She stared at those blue teasing eyes and wanted nothing more but Tzuyu being stuck to her.

 They spent time just hugging and gently each other on the back or head. Tzuyu was nuzzled into Momo’s chest listening to the moments the human’s heart was going crazy. The night approached them quickly and the younger one felt sleepy. She fought it well, not wanting to separate from Tzuyu again, pleading in her head for her to stay. Tzuyu smiled, inhaling the addictive smell of her lover’s body mixed with perfume. She pulled away slightly to catch Momo’s eyes again.

 “I can’t stay for long.”

 The sadness reflected in their eyes and Momo traced fingers to the soft cheeks, squeezing it a little. She let fingers ran over a sharp jawline and touch the chin before stopping on the lips. Slightly naturally pink and plump, they were calling for her to kiss it. Tzuyu didn’t even need to read her mind to know what the girl wanted. But she still waited for her to say it.

 “C-can I… ehm…”

 Momo was surprised feeling embarrassment for the first time. Her face was on fire and she sure felt her cheeks warming up as well as her ears. She tried her best to look Tzuyu in the eyes but it was impossible. She saw a smirk demon was giving her and Momo just couldn’t say it.

 “I will give you a gift for being a good girl all this time even though your behaviour wasn’t perfect.”

 Momo felt a sudden pull and Tzuyu was right in front of her face. The queen gripped her behind the back and carefully studied her face, before finally letting their lips touch. Momo never kissed before, except a slight peck Tzuyu gave her, but she was sure it was the most pleasurable thing in her life. Her brain stopped working and as she closed eyes the colors in her head were so vivid that she felt like sitting closer to the huge billboard. Tzuyu moved her lips and the human took the courage to copy her, leaning even more closely automatically. She wasn’t sure how it was working – Tzuyu was caressing her back and thighs while nibbling and on her lips.

 Neither of them knew how long they were doing it but Momo felt like passing out of the lack of oxygen. She was sure Tzuyu read her mind because she pulled away the same second and studied Momo’s face with her beautiful eyes that became extremely dark blue.

 “I love you.”

 Suddenly Momo’s head blew up. She only read about it in books or watched people confessing to each other. She also heard her friends talking about it, but never in her life did she actually receive the confession before. She wasn’t even sure how to react but she was very happy inside, just wanting to kiss Tzuyu again.

 “I-I love you too.”

 Tzuyu tucked her in bed and held her hand the whole time Momo tried to fight the sleepiness. They talked about something minor and watched each other’s faces. When Momo wasn’t responding Tzuyu gently smiled, her hair. She kissed her forehead tenderly before disappearing.

 ***

 Momo was finally graduating. She woke up that morning supper early expecting to see Tzuyu in her room again but it was empty. Last year she spent in anticipation of seeing the girl. Every time Sana was visiting, she was telling some information about the queen but except that Momo noticed that demons were circling around her. Wang, the guy that always protected the girl before, now was accompanied by Chan, nice bubbly demon. The two were almost every time near Momo, trying to keep her safe.

 She finished the year nicely and passed all the exams making parents happy as ever. She was a good daughter this year too, spending more time with them and avoiding stupid arguments. She was able to tell her friends about her first kiss and she never felt so embarrassed before in her whole life. But she was thankful for them giving her pieces of advice on how to spice things up.

 While she was dressing up to attend the closing ceremony Sana appeared in her room, congratulating her. They hugged, Tzuyu allowed the two have skin contact if it was appropriate, and Momo eagerly asked about the queen. Sana’s answer made her sad a little – there was a problem Tzuyu had to deal with and she was very busy at this moment.

 Still, when the time came she was in the car with her parents in her school uniform and perfectly made make-up and hair. She never tried before, but knowing that Tzuyu might come, she wanted to look better than anyone else there.

 The ceremony came ordinary and Momo was upset that Tzuyu still didn’t show up. She was already losing her hope. She was now going around the school with her parents and friends doing photos. Momo knew that there would be a day she has to say goodbyes to them so she wanted to make as many memories as possible. Her mother was taking pictures of the girls in front of the garden when Momo felt the coolness in the air again. She tried to locate Tzuyu, probably ruining the picture but she saw her. Dressed in a grey shirt tucked in black jeans she stood leaning on the wall of the building watching from behind. Momo just wanted to run in her arms, but she wasn’t sure if people could see her and it would look strange if she would hug the air.

 Instead, she waited to excuse herself to the bathroom. Tzuyu watched her all that time with a smirk, knowing well enough how the girl felt. When the pictures were made and Momo asked everyone to wait for her, she was finally able to reach Tzuyu. She gripped girl’s hand and pulled her to the back of the building seeking privacy. As they were alone she wasn’t able to hold anymore and just jumped on the demon with kisses. Tzuyu grinned while trying to keep pace and respond.

 “Looks like practising with an apple helped a lot.” She pulled away from a little to embarrass the human.
 “No, you’re not supposed to watch me all the time.” She playfully hit the queen in the shoulder.
 “But I want to.”

 Tzuyu kissed her again, gripping the waist and spinning both of them. Her heart felt full as Momo was near and the tiredness slowly left her body, bringing only excitement. It was obvious they missed each other but Momo felt for her it was stronger. She was patiently living the whole year to even see a glimpse of Tzuyu. When the demon queen could read her thoughts and know everything that was happening around.

 “They’re wondering with whom you went.” Tzuyu grinned.
 “Who?”
 “You’re parents and friends.”
 “They can see you?”
 “Of course, I had to show them the person you would live the entire life with.”

 It was weird. Momo never felt this pull before. She couldn’t take enough of Tzuyu – each kiss seemed too quick, each touch felt like a slight brushing of hands, her presence like an illusion. Momo didn’t know if it was happening because she was grown up now and had those hormones, her friends talked about, playing with her mind but she wanted to explore each spot of Tzuyu’s body – kiss it, mark it, touch it.

 “I wanted to take you with me when you’ll be over 20.” Tzuyu said, cupping her cheek.
 “Why? Sana said she was taken much early.”
 “No one told Sana that she won’t be able to come back. I don’t want you to regret.”
 “Tzuyu, I’m ready. All these years I was nice and waited for you to come.” She didn’t even notice tears forming in her eyes.
 “The last day of summer. I’ll be in your room and I want you to live the life you wanted to till that day.”

 She nodded, lightly bumping her head to Tzuyu’s. They kissed again much tenderly than before and Tzuyu said she had to go. But Momo knew she would be back and that time she won’t be separated from her again.