Chapter 7

Maple High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

That soccer incident bought a drastic change in their relationship. Suga became so damn close with Chanyeol, becoming part of their group and their friendship bought peace in Maple. But Suga didn’t forget about his first friends he ever made. His friendship with Chanyeol made him stop bulling the commoners, which more or less made them also part of their group.

It was a pleasant Saturday evening when Suga stepped out of a flower shop, holding onto a spray of baby breath, and getting into his Lamborghini Reventon. Reaching his destination, he gets out putting on his long black coat over his all-black Gucci suit. He made his way into the building and got into the lift, pressing the number 24. Getting out, he enters into a room, full of sideboard with different ceramic pots placed in them. He stopped in front of one of the ceramic pots and placed down his bouquet of baby breath. You guessed it, it was a charnel house.

“How are you mom.??”

***

He ends up standing in front of a small gate leading towards a vast house. To be specific, it was an orphanage. It was the same orphanage his moms grew up at. The only place in remembrance of his mother.

When he entered the place, the first thing he saw was a group of kids, playing hide and seek in the huge garden which made a small smile make its way onto his lips. He was looking at the kid’s play, when suddenly his eyes landed on a boy, a grown-up boy, playing along with them.

“Excuse me, who is the..??” he asked one of the staff passing by.

“Oh, he is a volunteer. He comes here every weekend and brings lots of snacks for the kids. He is so sweet. We don’t really know his name, but kids like to call him an angel.”

Nodding his head, Suga slowly walked towards the boy. His frame looks somewhat familiar and he just can’t point out whom. The boy turned around when he slowly taped on his shoulder, making him freeze. The one standing in front of him is not the one he knows. He looks totally different; he was wearing a Lavender color juggins with a pure white button-up shirt. His long fringes were down, letting them sway along with the breeze. He didn’t have any eye makeup like he always has, instead, he looked so natural, with only a tiny hint of lip gloss on his lips. He was breathtakingly beautiful.

“What are you doing here..?” and that’s when Suga gets out of his daze.

“Shouldn’t I be the one asking you that question, Mr. Kim Jimin..??”

***

 

Both of them sit down on a bench under a tree in the garden of the orphanage. Jimin was there, fidgeting his fingers, avoiding the latter’s stares. Suga could only chuckle, never in his wildest dream had he thought he would see Jimin like this.

“Ya..don’t..don’t tell anyone..got it. ?”

“About what..??” Suga bent a bit forward, trying to take a peek at his face. He smiled a bit when Jimin successfully hides away with his fringes.

“You know...That you saw me here, don’t tell anyone. Not even Chan. It’s a secret.”

“Sure, I am not going to tell anyone.”

“What..?? That easy..?”

“Why..?? You want it to be hard..?? OK then, I will think about it.”

“No no no no..please don’t tell anyone please..?!!” And who would have thought the Kim Jimin can also do aegyo.?

“Fine Fine, stop doing that weird faces. I am not going to tell anyone.”

Jimin replied with a wide smile to which Suga may or may not have felt something.

They sat there in silence for a while until Jimin spoke.

“So..what are you doing here.. Mr. Min Yoongi??”

Suga chuckles when Jimin tries to copy the way he called him earlier.

“Well, this is the place where my mom grew up.”

“Really, then why didn’t you bring your mom along?”

“I wish I could. But he is no more. This is the only place that reminds me of him.”

Jimin didn’t expect that. Sensing his awk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter