Chapter 9

Maple High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

*Pic credits to the owner*

The break started and everyone became busy with their life. Kai and Chanyeol, as you know, are in Japan while Taehyung and Jimin flow away to Paris. They wanted to drag Baekhyun with them but he denied it. Summer break was the perfect time to make some money for his university. They let him slide when he promised to go with them once they graduate from high school. Jungkook went to his home town and J hope tagged along and nobody knows what happed to Suga and Lay.

It was late evening when Baekhyun’s shift at the café was done. Changing the uniform, he walks out, massaging his sore neck. He stops in his track when a Ferrari pulls over in front of him and a guy gets out of it. He was wearing black ripped jeans with a deep red leather jacket over his black tee. His appearance screamed money. He was awed at the stranger’s appearance until he gasped, realizing who it was. It’s Sehun, standing Oh-so-handsome in front of his. Beak immediately attempted to escape, but Sehun was fast, holding him by his hand and pulling him back in front of him.

“What..what is it..?” he shuttered, clenching onto his dress shirt for his dear life.

“Stop being so nervous. I am not going to kill you. I just need you to help me with something,”

“What..?” Baekhyun immediately closed his eyes, palms placed ahead while bending backward when Sehun pulled something out of nowhere. He waited for a while, but nothing happens. He peeked open his eyes only to find an assessment paper right in front of his face.  

“Help me with this science assessment.”            

“WHAT..??”

And that’s how he ended up sitting in the same café he works with Sehun opposite him, with piles of science books and assessments in between them. It was too awkward for him, like hell, when did this Oh young master decide to do his homework on his own..??

Baekhyun looked up when he saw his boss, Junghyun, waving at him.

“Hi there Mr. Byun Baekhyun. Looks like you came on a date with your boyfriend..??”

“No” “yes” both Baekhyun and Sehun replied at the same time. Sensing the awkwardness, Junghyun chuckled.

“Ohh..so cute. It’s ok if you are not together...YET..but I am sure you will make a great couple. So what should I get for you love birds.”

“We will have two chocolate bubble teas. Is it fine with you.??” When Baekhyun nodded, Junghyun walked away to get their orders.

Baekhyun couldn’t stop smiling.

“Who would have thought that Mr. Ohdult is into bubble tea?” he speaks out his mind.

“Hey don’t make fun of my bubble tea. I really love it.” Sehun pouted. He ing pouted.

“Now..will you help me with my assessment..??” Baekhyun nodded, smiling so wide at how cute his bully looked. Who would have thought, that Byun Baekhyun will end up becoming Oh Sehun’s tutor?

***

The break was finally done and everyone had to go back to school. Juniors became sophomores and sophomores became seniors, including Fab6 or should we say Fab10..?? Let’s just say that that name didn’t last anymore. They were no more sophisticated group of brats; instead, they became more human, thanks to those commoners. When Chanyeol reached their hangout place, he saw Jungkook, sitting with a book in his hands and Taehyung, just admiring his presence. Jimin and Suga were happily chatting away while Kai and J hope were busy in their own little dance battle. Hmm..J hope really did affect his dancer friends. Lay who was playing darts was the first one to notice his presence. Chanyeol went on greeting everyone, including Jungkook. When Chanyeol extended his hand with a smile, Jungkook was beyond stunned, but somehow accepted it returning him his bunny smile. He plopped down beside Jimin hugging him by the waist and mumbling sorry for his sudden departure. Jimin smiled back, accepting his apology.

“Where is Sehun.??” “Where is Baekhyun..??” both of them voiced out referring to the two missing people. Taehyung immediately twisted his head towards them, with a mischievous smile on his lips.

“What’s with you and that creepy smile.??” Suga snapped, making him pout, But he shrugged it off and smiled again.

“I may or may not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter