Chapter 8 : Careless Hyung

THE SHAPE OF VOICE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since it's summer, they're all decided to go and spend time together at the water park.

"Daesung! Ppali bring the bags down, we're leaving soon" Jiyong shouted

"Ji you don't have to shout like that... Seungri might get heart attack.. right Ri?" Youngbae teased Jiyong while ruffling Seungri hair that's eating his breakfast and he smiles widely.

"Aigoo, why did you smile like that to hyung? You laugh at hyung eh? Come here Ri.." Jiyong chased Seungri to tickle him.

Seungri run around the table leaving Young laughing. Suddenly, Seungri slipped and his head hit the floor hard. It's enough making Seunghyun that standing nearest to him stormed towards him. Seungri laid flat on the floor and holding his head. He cried, since his tears flowing like rain.

"Ri.. are you okay? Did your head hurt?" Seunghyun pick Seungri and put on his lap.

"What are you guys doing? Can't you take care of Seungri for a while?" Seunghyun scolded the twins

"Mianhae hyung, it's my fault. I shouldn't chase him just now." Jiyong kneeling

"Shh.. don't cry Ri it's okay... You're a strong boy right?" Seunghyun said to Seungri.

"Ri, hyung sorry... Hyung promise hyung will take care of you today. The whole day." Jiyong shows his pinky finger and Seungri joined them.

"Okay now, let's go. Ri are sure you're okay boy?" Youngbae asked

~Hyunnie hyung said I'm a strong baby. Of course, I'm okay~ Seungri shows his muscle making hyungs chuckle.

Again they need to line up at the ticket counter
~Hyung Ri want to ride the biggg slide~

"You can ride everything you want today" Jiyong answered.

"If Seungri rides the bigg slide, then hyung need to ride the small one" Youngbae

~waeyoo? Hyung is too big for the small~ making the cute face.

"because Ri ride the big one and there's no chance for hyung" Youngbae added

~You're bad hyung~ Seungri hit Jiyong

"Why hit hyung? it's Bae hyung.." Jiyong said making all of them laugh

All of them enjoy playing with water. Seunghyun bring Seungri to ride the highest slide. Yes, Seungri is allowed to ride it because his height pass the minimal height. Seung hold Seunghyun tightly, he scared when he saw the slide plunged. At the same time, he shouted as loud as he could, happy plus scared feeling.

When they arrived down, Jiyong looked at Seungri. His face turned pale, scared.

"Ri  are you okay?" Jiyong asked while laughing not serious. And Seungri shook his head.

~Ri don't want to ride it anymore. Its scary. Too high.~ Seungri then hugged Jiyong's thigh.

"Okay okay .. let's go, we eat first. Dae hyung already bought something. After this, we play at the Pirates Ship park kay." Seungri then follow Seunghyun and Jiyong hyung to the hut at the wave beach that they rent foe the whole day.

After that, all the hyung take turns to look after Seungri and enjoying their time. Seungri happily playing the slide, climbing the rope stairs at the Pirates Ship Park. Daesung and Seunghyun hyung decided to enjoy their time first and let Jiyong and Youngbae look after Seungri. They both sit in the water few meters from Seungri.

"Bae, have you think about this? I mean how Seungri can survives if we aren't here? Will he be able to manage everything?" Jiyong starts

"Why so suddenly Ji? Are you fever or the ghost of this water park has

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter