Chapter 26 : Curiosity Overload

THE SHAPE OF VOICE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay, if you don't want to go hospital tonight, eat medicine okay?! If I see you like this or worsen than this tomorrow morning then I'll drag you there. Maknae you hear that?" Jiyong said strict yet teasing. Seungri just nod as yes. Youngbae help Seungri eat medicine and let him sleep again.

"Hyung, should we inform Seunghyun hyung?" Daesung sudden question 

"No, no! Please don't Hyung it might disturb hyung's focus." Youngbae disagree and Jiyong think the same.

They all sleep at the living room that night since Seungri sleeping very soundly not even moving due to the medicine he ate before. 

The next morning, unexpectedly Seungri fully recovered. Magic isn't it? The twin hyung want to spend time with Seungri but during their breakfast time

"Morning hyung!" Dae greet Jiyong

"Morning!" he replied "Ri? Are you feeling well? Better than last night?" he added while ruffling the maknae's hair 

~Ne hyung. last night just the normal one, I used--~ 'Ri! what are you going to say.. aigoo' Seungri stop his word and luckily Jiyong was busy pouring the milk not really pay attention on Seungri's hand gesture.

Then, Youngbae walked in the kitchen in hurry. 
"Hoho.. slowly Bae. Why are you seems in hurry?" Jiyong said digging the breakfast to feed Seungri. 

" I have magazine photoshoot at the boutique atelier at 9. Miss HyoRin called me just now and she said JongHoon can't attend today so I need to replace him" Youngbae replied in one breathe making Daesung and Seungri chuckle on his action. 

"Oh okay then" Jiyong said

~So hyung won't spend time with Ri today?~ Seungri asked kinda sad 

"I'm sorry Ri. I really want to spend time with you. But don't worry, Hyung will settle this as fast as I can and hyung promise hyung will come home early. Wanna go to the park?" Youngbae convince his maknae and Seungri nodded excited. 
"But you need to follow Jiyong and Daesung hyung' s words okay.. don't be naughty, I'll go first neh?!" 

~Bye hyung! Come back safe!~ Seungri said

After that, Seungri walked to the balcony and sit there while watching the traffics that crossing Han River hungrily. Meanwhile, Jiyong open his laptop and start doing his revision in front the TV and Daesung still at the bar, playing games in his phone. 

'Hyung, if Ri go first before hyung.. will hyung cry over Ri? Will hyung forgive Ri for not telling the truth? I'm sorry hyung. I can't say the truth because its hurting and lie is forever comfort hyung. I'm going soon hyung, Ri will follow Eomma soon. Hyung, thank you for always look after Ri, even though Ri is mute but Hyung will always be there. Ri won't blame hyung for being too busy until Ri was exposed to this disease. Ri know that it can be cure since its still early stage but, its okay hyung. Ri will stop burdening hyung soon' 

Seungri thought alone at the balcony but his mind disturbed by his cough. He try hard to close his mouth avoiding Jiyong and Daesung heard him. But his cough become harder and he feel his throat burning, sore and his heart throbbing hard. He still there trying to not making any sound but unconsciously he kicked the glass barrier and its loud enough to make Jiyong stormed outside. Seungri already curled his body on the floor enduring the pain at his side abdomen. 

"RI!! Ya, Seungri!" Jiyong shouted loud making Daesung also stormed to the balcony. 

"Ri! What's wrong with you?! Ri!!" Jiyong take Seungri's head and place on his thigh while slowly pat his back to clear his cough. 

"Maknae-ah! Hyung, what happened?" Daesung asked in panic

"I don't know Daesung-ah" Jiyong reply trembling. After a while, Seungri's cough slowly faded.

~Hyung, Ri tired. I wanna sleep~ 

"Ri, what's wrong with you? Why you coughing so bad? And you haven't recover we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter