Chapter 14 : Jiyong Hyung Lost Controlled

THE SHAPE OF VOICE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo Woo Appa send Seungri home after school today after seeing Seungri's condition. No way he can go home alone by train. Seungri then walked in and waited for the lift. As the lift opened, he bumped with Hye Joo Noona.

"Eh, Seungri right?" she greets and Seungri nodded

"What's wrong with your face? Are you having fight?" she added and again he nodded since he's too tired. 

"Come let Noona help you up, 16th floor right?" 

Hye Joo Noona helps Seungri get in his apartment and help him clean up. She even cooked lunch and treat Seungri's bruises, like her own son. She spends her time with Seungri for about 2 hours but she can't wait for his hyungs come home since she needs to pick her children. Seungri sleeps soundly in his bed until his hyung come home. 

"Ri? I'm back." Seunghyun hyung said but there's no answer. He made his way to the bedroom and found Seungri sleeping facing the wall. So, he decided not to disturb Seungri. 

Daesung hyung arrives a few moments later. And the twin hyungs supposed to be late today because they have their training schedule. Seunghyun hyung is the one who in charge to cook today and he starts cooking after Daesung arrived. Daesung hyung noticed something stained on Seungri's uniform as he taking his step into the bathroom. 

'What is this? .. Omo.. it's blood. Did Seungri hurt somewhere?' Daesung said slow. 

'I better check on him after this before Jiyong hyung know about this'  Daesung hurriedly take his bath and put on everything. He slowly sits on the bed avoiding making any noise that might can wake Seungri up. Daesung slowly turns Seungri face facing him. He was deadly shocked when he saw there are bruises at his maknae's face and it becomes swollen already. But it seems like have been treated. 

"Ri.. Seungri wakes up, what's wrong with your face." Daesung try to reach his face and he can saw Seungri hissing in pain even he gently hold it.

~Hyung promise Ri, Don't tell Jiyong hyung about this.. please~ Seungri said while sit on the bed from his laying state

"What's wrong Ri-ya? What happened?" Daesung asked while patting Seungri's thigh 

Seungri then tells everything about what Jae Hoon had done to him since Daesung hyung moved to other schools. He also asks sorry for lying all these days but it's for his hyung safety. Daesung was very shocked. He feels so bad that because of him, Seungri became the victim. He never thought that Jae Hoon will go that far on Seungri. Jae Hoon really used Seungri disability as his chance to revenge on Daesung. 

"Did you tell your teacher?" Daesung asked hugging Seungri that crying in mess. 

~Mr Oh helped Ri at school just now. And Ri comes home with Seo Woo Appa. Hye Joo Noona also did help me clean the bruises before hyung come home just now~ Seungri explained before Daesung start to question him. 

That's the real Seungri. He will tell everything before all his hyung asked him. Seungri feels so calm when finally he can express his true feeling to his hyung. Seungri might hurt himself if he keeps lying longe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter