Chapter 19 : Stay

THE SHAPE OF VOICE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Seungri wake up and he noticed Jiyong hyung was still in deep sleep leaning at the bed. Eye bag of him clearly can be seen because Jiyong hyung doesn't sleep last night, worried if Seungri will scared again by Mr. Thunder. 

-Seungri POV- 

Since I was alone today, actually not alone, there's twin hyung too at home. Youngbae hyung was cooking in the kitchen. Jiyong hyung.... i don't know. It's been a long time I don't see his smile. I can't lie myself. I missed his smile so much. The way he teased me. OMG, I wish I can turn back time to the time that I'm not afraid seeing Jiyong hyung. I feel so empty without him. And now, thunder. I hate thunder. And I heard it while I'm playing with my iPad. Hurriedly, I play random song in the iTunes since my ear already covered with earphone. But, it didn't work.

'Hyung!! Riri scared!' I curled up my body on the floor where I was sitting before. I hit the floor making some noises to make hyung notice but it was failure because the thunder getting louder. the scattered thunderstorms can be seen through the window.   

I try hard turn up the volume of my video in the iPad and cover my ears with both my hands. Unluckily, it's still can be hear. The thunder. The I heard Youngbae hyung called me and he hugged me.

"Seungri... seungri.. shh... hyung is here...it's okay ... hyung is here now.." Youngbae soothing me down.

Just for awhile, hyung left me again to I don't know where. I covered my ears hard crying. It's scared as hell. I really hate Thunder. I remembered the last time I was in Jiyong hyung embraces during this hard time. 'Jiyong hyung... where are you hyung? Ri need you now. Ri scared' I thought in my mind even I'm still traumatic with the incident before. Yes, I'm trauma but it hurts me well when I can't get near with Jiyong hyung, my favourite hyung. 

Then I felt someone running towards and hugged me hard. This hug very familiar to me. I love to stay in his embraces. 'Is this Jiyong hyung?' I thought since I can't open my eyes, too scared. He's calming maknae down with his power words.

"Maknae-ya.. hyung is here..Shh.. don't cry.. shh... how can baby panda crying in this mess? Who made my panda like this?" then I pointed at the window saying that the thunder who turned me like this.

"Owh, that thunder make my panda like this.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter