Chapter 3 : The Hidden Letter

THE SHAPE OF VOICE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~abcd~ means Seungri use sign language 
 

Today is the first day of Summer. It means everybody is at home. Seunghyun wake up early and decided to cook for his dongsaeng but there are only a few ingredients in the kitchen. So, he just cooks Kimchi Fried Rice for them all. He then serves everything on the table and wakes the Twins up. 

"Jiyong, Bae.. wake up.. please look after Daesung and Seungri. I'm going to buy groceries for a while." Seunghyun said and then Seungri hold his hand and his face says everything. He wants to follow his hyung. 

"You want to follow me Ri?" Seunghyun asked and he nodded happily jumped on the bed making Jiyong fall on the floor. 

"Go take your bath and wear your clothes, I'll wait for you. And you lazy twins, wake up fast! Breakfast is ready. After eat continue your work okay. When I come back I want to see the living room clean! Hear that?" Seunghyun slapped Youngbae's  

Seunghyun then walked with Seungri towards the nearest mall. and then they spend time choosing the best brand for their things needed. 

Meanwhile, at home, the 3 others just finished their breakfast started to clean the living room. Jiyong vacuum the carpets, Youngbae wipe the glass door and Daesung wipes the cabinets and sofa while arranging the magazine. 

"Bae, why you keep wiping the same door? Go wipe that one too" Jiyong said while attacking his leg with the vacuum. 

"Ya... I'll do after this. Just stop teasing me." Youngbae then threw the tissue towards Jiyong and they laugh. 

After an hour busy cleaning the big living room, they finally finished. They sit on the sofa, resting tired as hell because they not just cleaning, they also play. After that Seunghyun and Seungri arrived with handful groceries. 

"We're home,  have you done cleaning here?" Seunghyun asked while walked towards the kitchen followed by Seungri. 

"Nee, hyung. Just finished. It's so tiring." Jiyong replied. 

"After this upstairs okay?" Seunghyun said

"Aah?? Cleaning again.?? haaa... " the twins replied showing their tiredness. 

Daesung and Seungri busy arranging the kinds of stuff in the kitchen cabinet just laughing at the twins. 

"Aa! Today is a cleaning session. If you guys don't finish it by today, you can't start your holiday." Seunghyun sternly but then he laughs. 

After finish arranging the stuff, Seungri then sits at the bar and use his hand as pillow to rest his head. 

"Ri? Are you okay?" Daesung asked and Seungri just nodded weakly. Daesung feels uneasy, then he touches Seungri's forehead. 

"Ri, you're not fever. Do you feel dizzy?" Daesung asked again and Seungri effort to nod  

Daesung words enoug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter