Chapter 13 : Changing

THE SHAPE OF VOICE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been two weeks. Seungri keep doing Jae Hoon hyung's homework until at some point he think he want to just kill himself because he keep lying his hyungs. He hate being s stupid liar. But there's nothing he can do, he need to protect his hyungs. His hyung is everything.

"Jae Hoon-ssi, I'm so impressed with you. You're getting better in your study. Did you revise your study every night?" his teacher said to him

"Ye-yeah" Jae Hoon answered innocently. 

'I think I did a very good revenge. I don't even know that Seungri is that excellent until he can finish my homework. He's such an intelligent kid at age of 8...Serve you right Daesung. Because of you, your little mute brother become my victim. Hahaha. I love this life. Absolutely, he won't tell anyone because he's mute.' Jae Hoon thought in his mind. 

Jae Hoon became like that because Daesung got the scholarship instead of him. He got the second place the last exam with 2 points differences. That's why he really angry and start hating Daesung. He also jealous looking at Seungri and Daesung's relationship. He do have sister, his sister always ignored him and never treat him like a brother. Everything bad attributable from just a little feeling. In this case, jealousy can make you drown into a world you can't imagine how bad is it. 

As usual, Jae Hoon will wait for Seungri at the shoe lockers to collect his homework. And Seungri just make his poker face, don't even want to make any eye contact with him, handed his homework. Good person will protect by God. At the same time, Seo Woo's sister, Seo Yang which is Jae Hoon classmates saw Seungri handed the homework. 

Seo Yang really close to Seungri since he's her sister best friends. She smells something goes wrong. 'What's going on? Why Seungri give Hoon his homework? It doesn't make sense. Seungri just 8 year old. I'll must ask him about this.' She then walked in chasing for Seungri and left Seo Woo behind that talking to her friends. She grab Seungri's hand from behind 

"Seungri-ah, follow Noona for awhile okay?" And Seungri just nodded agree. Seo Yang bring Seungri to her class at the 2nd floor. That time there's only few students because their class start a bit late. 

~What we doing here Noona?~ Seungri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter