Chapter 10 : Seungri Missed Eomma

THE SHAPE OF VOICE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 weeks past from the terrible accident happened on Seungri and Youngbae. They enjoy their summer holiday well. And today is the 100th day Eomma passed away. Out of nowhere, Seungri remember about today. Why? Because Seungri write his feeling inside his diary, the little panda diary that Eomma gave to him during his 6th birthday.

Seunghyun hyung and Youngbae hyung were out to settle something related to their parents. including the bank accounts, insurance and everything. Daesung also went out. He went to his friend birthday party. He decide to go early to help his friend with the preparation. Seungri wake up late again today since he stay up all night watching the cartoon series and he forgot to sleep because the cartoon keep playing from one to another. 

Jiyong hyung wake up and take his bath as usual along with Seunghyun hyung and Youngbae this morning, early morning. After the 3 went out, Jiyong decided to clean the mess at downstairs and after 2 hours, he feel really tired and he fell asleep on the sofa. Seungri wake up and walk to downstairs and he saw Jiyong hyung, his favourite hyung that always spoiled him sleeping soundly on the sofa. 

Seungri walked near Jiyong hyung and shook him to wake up

"Eh, Seungri... You awake?" 

~Hyung, Ri hungry .. Ri want to eat~ he making his cute face

"Ne... Let's eat now." 

They both walked to the dining table and Jiyong hyung serve the kimchi fried rice that Youngbae cooked this morning for breakfast and the time right now is 10am its still consider as breakfast right? 

"Here, eat this. Youngbae hyung cooked it for you but you weren't wake up this morning. so I kept it for my baby Panda." Jiyong ruffle his hair. 

~ Gomawoyo hyungiee ~ Seungri replied and aegyo again

"Aish, please don't make that cute face Ri. Hyung might bite that chubby cheecks." Jiyong said while pouring milk for both of them

While Jiyong hyung sipping his milk, he saw tears streaming down Seungri's cheek but he still smiling eating the food

"Ri? Waeyo?" Jiyong asked but baby panda just shook his head and keep eating. Jiyong stand up from his seat and walked near Seungri to sooth him down. "Shh... Don't cry Ri. Shh, it's okay" Jiyong hyung sooth Seungri down somehow like he knew what Seungri is thinking about. It's realted to the food. Who else if not Eomma?! 

~ Hyung, Ri missed Eomma. When will Ri meet Eomma... ~ Seungri cut off when Jiyong hyung hold his hand 

"Shh, Ri will meet Eomma. One day but not now. Ri still young." Jiyong hugged him tightly. 

"Seungri? Look at hyung.. Hyung doesn't mean that Ri will not meet Eomma. But remember Eomma always said that if we missed her, place both hands right at your heart and feel the heart beat. Whenever it beats that mean you love Eomma and same goes to Eomma" Jiyong hicupping Seungri face and he earned a lovely smile. 

"Ri, go up and do your things okay. Hyung want to continue clean the balcony awhile. If Ri want anything just call hyung okay?" Seungri nodded and walked upstairs. 

Seungri sit on his bed and open his Panda Diary. He pour out his feelings, how much he missed Eomma. Badly. He remember every night when Eomma came back from work and she will always enter the bedroom and talk to Seungri, sleeping baby Ri. Actually every time Eomma back home and talk to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter