Chapter 11 : It Comes

THE SHAPE OF VOICE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a quite long time, Seungri refused to play at the apartment's playground. He doesn't want to play with other kids because they always about Appa. Physically Seungri is very strong, but mentally it's not how we think. He really weak when it comes about Eomma or Appa. 

'Your dad is bad'

'If your dad isn't wrong, why would police jailed him?'

'Such a bad attitude you, like father like son'

'No wonder your mom died because of cancer, it's caused by your dad' 

Those words once threw by many ahjummas who are the apartment residents, after Eomma died. Today out of nowhere during the lunch, Seungri asked Jiyong hyung to accompany him to the playground. 

~Hyung, Ri want to play at the playground can hyung?~

"Eh.. why so sudden? Hyung thought Seungri don't want to play there anymore" Jiyong asked pinching Seungri's nose. 

~ It's boring. Hyun hyung and Dae hyung aren't home. I have to no one to play with. ~ Seungri pout

"Hyung is here Ri. Okay, hyung will accompany you. When you want to go?" 

~ At 5? ~

"Okay, we'll go later. Let hyung finish my work first okay?" Jiyong said 

It's 4 pm now, Youngbae hyung just woke up because he stays up last night finishing his homework since the holiday will end by today. It's the last holiday for all of them. Youngbae wakes up and he saw his study table was arranged nicely, the food ready and everything is done. 

"Ji, who did clean the house? It should be my turn today" Youngbae asked after he finished his late lunch.

"I did," Jiyong said not bother to lift his head focusing on his homework. 

"Are you kidding me?"

"I don't think I have enough time to make jokes now" Jiyong sounds cold 

"Seriously, you never like to do the housework even the day you must do it. Thanks by the way" Young punched Jiyong's shoulder a bit hard. 

"Okay, okay.. never mind. Just go down and tell Seungri to be ready. I'll finish up this and we'll go early. Aa..h don't ask where Just the playground down there." Jiyong directly said when Youngbae was about to ask. 

**

"Ri, I think you should get dress up early since Jiyong hyung is going to finish his work soon." Youngbae sit beside Seungri that is too immersed with cartoon show.

~ 5 minutes hyung, 5 ~ 

"Okay, 5 minutes only. Or else you'll leave behind..." Youngbae stopped when he heard

"YEAYYH! FINALLY, DONEEEEEEEEE" Jiyong shouted upstairs. Both of them just chuckle at Jiyong. 

**

3 of them went down. Seungri pulled Jiyong's hand making th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter