Chapter 16 : I Better Die!

THE SHAPE OF VOICE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"WAE? WAE? WAE....?" Jiyong hit his head at the wall quite hard after Youngbae and Daesung left him alone for hospital. 

"Seungri-ya... forgive hyung...I don't deserve to be your hyung. I hurt you and nearly killed you..." he cried alone while hugging his knees. Jiyong keep crying himself for hurting Seungri his beloved maknae. 

'You hurt your maknae' Jiyong's hallucination spoke out

"NO! I DON'T!" Jiyong shouted

'Yes, you are. You're bad hyung. Seungri will hate you' 

"NO....! I'm not!" he shouted again in tears

'You are waste to this world. You should kill yourself' 

"SHUT UP!" Jiyong hold his head and close his ears don't want to hear it.

After a few moments, he can't hold that feeling anymore and he rushing to the kitchen. He stand there like a statue when he saw the knife rack place at the bar. He slowly reached it and take one. He glare at the knife 'I better die or I will hurt Seungri because of my ego' he thought. As he pulled the knife near his vein, Seunghyun hyung and Daesung arrived. 

"JIYONG! What are you doing?" Seunghyun shouted. 

"Hyung, don't hyung...please don't" Daesung plead 

"I better die. Seungri hurt because of me." Jiyong said in tears

"No, no, you can't die Jiyong. Seungri need you right now. He's fighting you, for us. Please.. give it to me Ji.." Seunghyun hyung slowly approached Jiyong to take away the knife

"Go away! Don't touch me" Jiyong swing the knife and it touched Seunghyun hyung's hand. It makes Hyung hands feel stinging because it quite long. 

"HYUNG! Your hand!" Daesung shouted and Jiyong shocked until he dropped the knife and Seunghyun quickly kick the knife away.

"Hy...hyung..mianhae... hy..hyung" Jiyong fall on his knees. regret 

"Its okay, Jiyong.. I'm okay" 

Daesung help Seunghyun hyung washed the wound and bandaged it to avoid any infection. After that, Seunghyun hyung keep coaxing Jiyong to think positive about maknae. And at last he fell asleep in his hyung embraces. 

The next morning, Min Soo Nurse enter Seungri's room to clean him up and that time Youngbae hyung already awake. Youngbae offered himself to clean up Seungri and treat the bruises. 

"Ri, hyung clean your body okay." Youngbae talked alone while his eyes pooling with tears. 

He then slide up the blanket and again revealed the red stripes of the belt nearly the whole body. He slowly wipe Seungri's tiny body with wet towel avoiding the younger feel sting. After done cleaning, Seunghyun hyung and Daesung including Jiyong arrived. 

"Bae, here. I brought breakfast for you. You must haven't eat since last night right?" 

"Thanks hyung." 

"How's Seungri? Any news hyung?" Daesung asked and Youngbae shook his head sad while taking his breakfast. 

Jiyong don't have enough gut to enter the room. He just peeking outside alone and Youngbae noticed but he just ignore his twin. He feel so betrayed. He never thought that his own twin will hurt little baby panda. 

'Seungri-ya. Will you forgive hyung? Ri? Wake up Ri.. hyung is here.' Jiyong speak alone. And he feel so h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter