Chapter 18 : Youngbae hyung Prayer

THE SHAPE OF VOICE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a month after the incident. And Seungri still in trauma. Since today is Sunday, Youngbae hyung decided to go to Eomma graves alone. With full hopes, Youngbae prayed that Eomma will give him a clue on how to make Seungri take Jiyong hyung back.

"Eomma, are you doing well there? I hope you are Eomma..." his voice cracked due to cries

"Eomma... it hurts Eomma. Really hurts seeing Seungri wasn't the cheerful baby panda anymore. He keeps crying every time he saw even Jiyong's shadows. He scared as hell. I don't what to do. Tell Bae Eomma. What should I do?" Youngbae cries harder. 

"Eomma, I unwilling to see both of them like this anymore. Jiyong refused to eat his daily meal. He will eat at least one meal per day and the reason 'no appetite'. Bae knows he was drowning in blaming himself for hurting Seungri. Eomma... jebal.. eomma eottokke?" Tears still not stop and suddenly, Eomma appeared in white smoke. 

"Youngbae-ah, my honey. Don't cry my son" Eomma said and Youngbae rubbed his eyes to clear his vision.

"Eomma? Is that you? Jjinja? You here?" 

"I heard my Youngbae asked for my help." Eomma smiled. Youngbae try to reach her hands but he failed. 

"Youngbae-ah, my son, Eomma know you're strong enough to face this. Eomma won't tell you the exact way to settle up the two dongsaeng. But I want you to believe in Eomma that through the worse and most hated situation by any of them, they will be like before. Do believe it? Will you?" Eomma caress Youngbae's face and he can feel but he just can't touch Eomma. 

"Ne, Eomma. Bae believes in Eomma" Youngbae replied and he blackout. Youngbae was sent home by Eomma's power. Magically. 

Seunghyun hyung and Daesung respectively have their extra classes at school even on Sunday. Both of them were the Top students so no wonder they have many extra classes. Daesung need to stay at his school hostel for a week because it's study week. He said that it'll make him easier to study together with his friends. Seunghyun hyung might arrive home late today. So, Seungri has only Youngbae hyung, the place he can talk to and ask anything. 

The weather today doesn't help at all. It's started raining cats and dogs. Youngbae hyung was busy cooking for their dinner. And Jiyong was at the upstairs living room which had been his room for a month since the incident. As everyone in the house knows that Seungri really hates thunder. He was playing with his iPad and his ear covered with the earphone. Probably, the slow thunder he won't hear. But then he realiz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter