Chapter 7 : Visiting Appa

THE SHAPE OF VOICE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh, it's Sunday. The visiting time today will be longer. I should visit Appa. I miss Appa so much" Seunghyun said himself

"Hyung want to visit Appa? Today hyung?" Daesung asked while arranging Seungri's clothes inside the wardrobe.

"Uhmm" 
"Can I follow hyung? Its been 4 months I haven't seen him."

Suddenly, Seungri walked in and back hugged Daesung hyung that sitting on the floor since just now. 
~Where hyung want to go? Can Ri follow hyung?~

Seunghyun shook his head to Daesung as sign Seungri can't follow him. Since he just decided to go there by himself and Daesung a bit shocked.

"Hyung not going anywhere. Just stay at home today" Daesung patted Seungri head. ~But I heard Hyung want follow Seunghyug hyung.~ 
"Nothing Baby Panda. Nothing.." Seunghyun hyung smile and left the 2 dumbfounded.

'Where hyung is going? Why did hyung don't want to say it?' Seungri sigh.

At the living room, Jiyong and Youngbae busy cleaning and packing their stuff for the basketball training at 2 pm
Seungri then walked down to his favourite twin hyung and help them.

"Hyung, are you going anywhere today? Bring Seungri too, he must be bored for staying at home. Its been a week and he staying at home right?" Jiyong ruffle Seungri's hair.

"I don't plan yet." Seunghyun replied simply

At 2 pm, the Twins went for their training session until 6pm and Seunghyun hyung accompany them to the train station while out to throw rubbish. When he stepped in the house, Seunghyun hyung saw Seungri fall asleep on the sofa hugging his iPad, tired playing games since lunch. He then walked up and told Daesung to get ready.

"Dae, get ready.. we're going to see Appa. Prepare Riri clothes too." Seunghyun said while walking in the bathroom.

"Nee hyung"
'Did something hit Seunghyun hyung head just now? He never bring Riri to meet Appa for such a long time.. hmm' Daesung thought.

After finish, his business, Seunghyun wear his clothes and walked down to wake maknae up.

"Ri.. Seungri wake up, we're going out" 
Seungri wake up and rubbed his eyes dumbfounded but he just stand up and straight away to his bedroom.

~Hyung.. where are we going?~ Seungri asked Dae hyung while he helped Seungri wear his clothes. 
"Seunghyun hyung want to meet someone. Special one"
~Who is it hyung?~ Seungri asked again cupping Daesung face. cute. 
"You'll know it soon. Done. Let's go, hyung must wait for us"

They all take the train heading to Appa place. Seungri know well the train line heading where to. But this time he never seen the scenery and even the environment.

~Hyung.. where are we heading to? This isn't the same way to the city~ 
"We're going to see Appa" As soon as Seunghyun said the word 'Appa' Seungri's face changed and Daesung saw it. 
"Ri.. why? what's wrong? don't you happy to see Appa?" Daesung cupped Seungri face.
~But Appa is in prison, the place belongs to bad people. So Appa is bad too~ 
Seunghyun and Daesung shocked. 
"Tell hyung who said Appa is bad?" Seu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter