Chapter 37 : Revealed

THE SHAPE OF VOICE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The 2 medic team, hurriedly do CPR on Seungri. Few minutes passed but, Seungri still not breathing. They checked his heartbeat countlessly but there's none. Not even the weak one. 

"Hyung..." Jiyong cracked voice calling Seunghyun

"Jiyong! Don't be like this. Jebal. Just one thing I want you to do. Be strong! As Seungri hyung." Youngbae hugged his twin, trying hard to make Jiyong believe. 

After that, one of them medic just about to give up then, Seungri suddenly coughed. His cough sounds so dried. His coughed followed by blood. Soon, Seungri was brought to hospital.  

All 4 of them were waiting outside the ER with mixed feeling. No one can describe their feeling now. Even themselves. Hours passed but none of the nurse or doctors that come out from the ER finding for them. The Sun will set soon and the weather that day somehow representing their feeling. From cloudy sky to raining cats and dogs. It didn't help cooperate with them at all.

Another hours passed, Jiyong is the only one who still up. The clock shows 9:30 pm. Jiyong looked at Youngbae who sleeping on his shoulder. On his another side Daesung sleeping in Seunghyun embraces.

'Ri? What is wrong with you? Why so sudden Ri? You just happy these days' 

Jiyong cried

'Did you think Hyung don't care about you? No. Hello no. You're my world Seungri' 

His tears streaming down

'Don't make hyung feel so useless like this Ri. Please. Hyung need you.' 

He wipe his tears but they keep coming out more and more. Jiyong leaned his head on the wall trying to sleep but he can't. His mind keep thinking about Ri. He then moved Youngbae's head and stand up, walking towards the ER door. He walked towards it slowly. Jiyong then peek at the glass finding Seungri but no results. Not even shadows of Ri, his beloved maknae, his light to guide him home, his air. 

Youngbae rubbed his eyes, finding Jiyong. He saw Jiyong leaning at the wall beside the ER door closing his eyes tightly, crying. Seunghyun hyung decide to go back home and leave Seungri to twin hyung. Worried if Daesung will tired since he have to go back to hostel tomorrow morning. 

"Hyung will send Daesung home first. Call me if there any news about Seungri okay? Here, take this, calm yourself and help Jiyong calm down. Take some meals, even a little okay?! You guys haven't eat since lunch. I'd go first okay?!" Seunghyun said while passed some money to Youngbae and look at Jiyong that starring at no exact point. 

After Seunghyun and Daesung went back home, Youngbae asked Jiyong to have some meals but he keep refusing. 

"Ji, you didn't eat since afternoon. You should eat some." Youngbae said

"No, i want wait for Ri. He's battling inside. He.." his voice cracked cying again.

Youngbae lost his words seeing his twin like this. Lifeless. Like the cat lost her kittens.

"Let's sit there Ji. We'll wait for Ri together." Youngbae grab Jiyong's hand and lead him to the seat. They wait again with full hope that the doctor who will come out anytime will say Seungri is survive.

Jiyong finally fall asleep on Youngbae's shoulder. His face very swollen caused of crying. His tears stained in his cheeks and his eyelashes. It wrenched Youngbae's heart. He hate seeing any of his siblings in this condition. Suddenly, his phone vibrate. Youngbae look at the screen and Seo Woo's number appeared, then he answered

"Yeoboseyo, Youngbae opp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter